What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Yes, Bizdustry always pay me on time and I have actually lost record of the amount of payment I have received. I also like it when other members get their payments. It is always a great feeling to receive your hard earned earnings on Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry!
Of course, it is nice when I read of the success of others who have strived to reach their goals on Bizdustry. When new users arrive with trepidation, and can confirm that it is a legitimate and responsible site, it fills me with satisfaction.

I have made food money from bizdustry, this is not a fluke. It has actually been if great help to me in boosting my financial status thus far since I joined it. And anyone having any doubt about this platform should dispell that doubt now

I have made food money from bizdustry, this is not a fluke. It has actually been if great help to me in boosting my financial status thus far since I joined it. And anyone having any doubt about this platform should dispell that doubt now
You're right. Anyone having doubt about the authenticity of this bizdustry platform should not have that doubt because this platform is not like other platforms that says what they don't actually do

Guys;
would you please use the proof of your payments to write your posts, to make it more professional and give us a good vision especially for the new members who haven't enough information about us?
1631654678108.png

Guys;
would you please use the proof of your payments to write your posts, to make it more professional and give us a good vision especially for the new members who haven't enough information about us?
View attachment 2735

Yes, sir. Sure! I will upload my Payment proofs the next time I recieve my payments from this great platform. In fact, I will post the proof of payment which I received previously. Here is the payment proof (Litecoins) of the last payment which I received from Bizdustry;-

1631702157353.png

Bizdustry has made alot of profit I will say income because I have really enjoyed and earned from the operation of bizdustry even though I don't keep records.

I'm a newbie on bizdustry and I must say the experience I have garnered here is worth something. I've not earned yet as I haven't reached the minimum withdrawal threshold but I hope to earn in a short while. Cheers!

Although I have not withdraw any amount but very soon I will place my withdrawal request because I am about to reach withdrawal level

I'm a newbie on bizdustry and I must say the experience I have garnered here is worth something. I've not earned yet as I haven't reached the minimum withdrawal threshold but I hope to earn in a short while. Cheers!

i just hope that you will definitely enjoy your time in here. Bizdustry is the best website on the internet. You can make good money and also learn many new things in here if you make high-quality posts and share good information.

I haven't really made much here though, typing is not an easy task at all. Also thinking up what to say. Plus the time factor. Adding it all up it's a bit stressful but the platform owner is more generous with pay and honest too that's the advantage it has over others.

Bizdustry has been one of the most interesting and loving platform or site I have ever work with seriously I have made a good considerable amount of money while working on bizdustry it has really helped me out and I enjoyed it.

Bizdustry has been one of the most interesting and loving platform or site I have ever work with seriously I have made a good considerable amount of money while working on bizdustry it has really helped me out and I enjoyed it.

I have recently made a withdrawal of $21 on Bizdustry. I hope I will get paid soon. Right now I have only been relying on Bizdustry to make money. I trust Bizdustry a lot and I believe that it the only platform where you could make real money and also share knowledge.

Its a good forum not doubt but I know that earning may be somehow slow,but hopefully I will reach my first payout before the end of this week that is the payout day,but for now I think am close to the payout threshold but yet to request I will post my proof of payment anytime from now.

I'm just a new member, few hours here. I'm yet to receive more money but I've seen my friends withdraw money couple of times from this forum, I strongly believe I'll make enough money here

I have made more than $20 from bizdustry and I have received all my payments into my bank .
Bizdustry is doing a very good business and it is very good

I have been on bizdustry making posts and comments for almost a year now and I have been making money off my posts and contributions ever since. I know I have made more than $70 now

I joined bizdustry not quite long, I don't know how every forum works yet but I love it, I get to share and learn at the same time, I should also be making my first withdrawal soon, I want to watch the video about referral my friend sent to me first

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back