What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Yeah, it has been legit and trustworthy for a long time. It is of no doubt, it's one of the best platforms for one to earn some money online.
From your title, a seasoned veterans shows that you have been in this platform for a very long time and that is really good, that means you have make a lot of money here and maybe you are one of the top highest earners in this our beautiful community.

Yeah but are they paying for creating threads? I am not sure , but I would love to create threads for the greater discussions instead of just trying to make biznotes.

Bizdustry is currently not paying for creating threads. However, it is still much better than many other forums that pay you to create threads. This is because the other forums that pay you to create threads also require you to create a thread with a minimum required amount of word that they accept in order to pay you and even after creating many threads, you would not get paid the amount you deserved. So this means that even though Bizdustry does not pay you to create threads, it is still much better and lucrative than other forums because the rate offered by Bizdustry for comments is still much better than other forums. No forum on the internet rewards you $1 for posting 50 comments! It is only Bizdustry that offers such rewards in a generous way.

Yeah but are they paying for creating threads? I am not sure , but I would love to create threads for the greater discussions instead of just trying to make biznotes.
Bizdustry needs more threads, you can do some thread that is engaging if you can. That will keep the forum more lively with fresh vibes to keep the conversation of making money online going.

If it is true, there is also the development of skills to work as a freelancer on certain websites, which can benefit you in terms of online earnings. Real estate businesses are highly profitable as long as you meet the necessary qualifications and the area helps.
Becoming a freelance needs certain tools and some of them is what I do not have, I do not even have a laptop to learn one of the skill that help me to start, for now I'm still thinking of raising money to buy a laptop first ,because that is the most important thing.

Bizdustry needs more threads, you can do some thread that is engaging if you can. That will keep the forum more lively with fresh vibes to keep the conversation of making money online going.
Yeah with more threads means more posts and discussions , I will have to think about what I can create threads so it will be meaningful and at the same time , more engaging.

We have almost all the topics abd thread here , and I believe bizdustry is practically in the top 3 among the best forum sites , but like you said , we need more thread for people to start conversing on.

I have not earn anything in bizdustry.com yet, because am just new comma trying to understand things in the site and am trying my best to see that I do well and earn well.

Yeah with more threads means more posts and discussions , I will have to think about what I can create threads so it will be meaningful and at the same time , more engaging.
We need more thread because most of the thread has been commented on, we have skilled and educated scholars here on bizdustry and I believe we can get more thread soon,

I also believe that Bizdustry needs more threads and this is why I always try my best to create as many threads as possible. I also ask other users to create more threads and I really hope people will give attention to this request of mine. We do really need more threads.

I have made some few amounts in dollars and biz but i have not yet withdrawn at all yet, i am having this mindset of reaching an amount before doing that

I can say that i have made and also wirhdrwan nothing less than $50 since the moment I started working at bizdustry till date and there was never a time that bizdustry ever failed in paying me

Bizdustry no doubt is the best paid to post forum at the moment. I can't begin to calculate how much I have withdrawn, but it has been significant and helpful. I recall a time bizdustry paid me just at the right time I needed the money. So Bizdustry is a life saver.

bizdustry is an ideal platform for those who have free time and love to write. After work I try to be a little more active and in 5 months I got $ 3. bizdustry for me is an accessible information platform

I also believe that Bizdustry needs more threads and this is why I always try my best to create as many threads as possible. I also ask other users to create more threads and I really hope people will give attention to this request of mine. We do really need more threads.
Sure, we need more threads. Its good you've taken your time to do the needful i really appreciate you for that. I also took up my time to create some thread last 2 days.

Becoming a freelance needs certain tools and some of them is what I do not have, I do not even have a laptop to learn one of the skill that help me to start, for now I'm still thinking of raising money to buy a laptop first ,because that is the most important thing.
Very well, if you knew that I am also in that, I must buy a pc that works well, and then look for better earning sites. I want and I think in the not too distant future to become a freelancer.

Actually i didn't make much on bizdustry because of my inconsistency, i only manage to earned $2.40 of which i donate it to a friend. But this time around i will try and see i make much.

I was one of the earliest members of bizdustry and have not really took time to calculate exactly how much I was earning from the platform but I can put it at around $80

Actually i didn't make much on bizdustry because of my inconsistency, i only manage to earned $2.40 of which i donate it to a friend. But this time around i will try and see i make much.

You are actually missing a great ooportunity to learn new things and earn money if you do not regularly participate in the discussions in here. Bizdustry is really SUPER forum. I really wish if Bizdustry started much earlier. I would advise you to participate in here as much as you can.

Let me say you are quite missing alot from here but it depends on what else you do .We are all in a different position to do or perform task on this platform . But earning, learning and associating on this platform through threads is awesome.
Time doesn't not permit me to stay much online with paid to forum for I have many other things that I do both online and offline. Not matter what target I plan to earn in a week, I don't usually meet even half the target. I will try to schedule some time to earn with paid to forum websites

Time doesn't not permit me to stay much online with paid to forum for I have many other things that I do both online and offline. Not matter what target I plan to earn in a week, I don't usually meet even half the target. I will try to schedule some time to earn with paid to forum websites

I really do hope you manage your time. This is because Bizdustry is the greatest forum and we should also help Bizdustry by remaining active in here as much as we can. I do not have a day job, so I am obviously available in here most of the time. I hope other members also get time to stay in here and remain active.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back