What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Earning $2 is possible to earn in a day by working on forums but it is definitely not easy to earn. This is because the only forum that pays a good amount of money is Bizdustry where you can earn $1 in a day easily. Other forums require you to work and post really lengthy posts and only after all that tiresome and hardwork they will merely pay you a single dollar. So Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now as compared to others and no one can doubt it.
Yes , the other forums have higher minimum words required you to earn from posts , especially Trendri. But I still feel making 50 posts a day here is tiresome unless you take breaks in between and relax yourself.

Yes , the other forums have higher minimum words required you to earn from posts , especially Trendri. But I still feel making 50 posts a day here is tiresome unless you take breaks in between and relax yourself.
I think that the point you describe is important, to make 50 or more publications a day is exhausting. Personally I take off every few posts, and then I log back in. We must clear our minds so we don't post nonsense or erroneously.

Well I have not been on bizdustry for a long time yet but still I've been opportune to make some earnings and although it's not been a large sum but it's been okay so far not up to to 100 dollars

It is good that you have reached that amount, without adding what is yet to come. You just have to continue to be consistent and take advantage of everything you can learn. Also keep sharing with us your knowledge and experiences.
The forums is getting interesting and I'm learning a lot of things if you all from here, there are a lot of things I didn't have an idea of but I keep on learning it here, I'll continue to share any positive information I have an understanding about.

Right now Bizdustry is my main source of income. Without Bizdustry, I would have been in serious trouble. I will soon be withdrawing this week and also in the first week of the next month and I really hope that Bizdustry will flourish even more and pay even more!
Thats a good thing you came to bizdustry on time to solve your financial challenges, I was also like you during the covid-19 when i lost my job but now everything is coming back to normal.

Frankly speaking, i have not made shi from biznote but I am hopeful doh because I have been seeing the improvement coupled with other peoples post and it has being encouraging

Yeah definitely have withdrawn quite a few money here like $16 have always seems lazy working on this sites but it's actually ok and u believe I will definitely earn more here on this platform.

I think that the point you describe is important, to make 50 or more publications a day is exhausting. Personally I take off every few posts, and then I log back in. We must clear our minds so we don't post nonsense or erroneously.
Yeah some people just make 50 posts at a time , which is hard for them to do , but they spam with trash posts. Thats why I have limited myself to post 15 a day.

The forums is getting interesting and I'm learning a lot of things if you all from here, there are a lot of things I didn't have an idea of but I keep on learning it here, I'll continue to share any positive information I have an understanding about.
That's right the forums are interesting and that's why I love them, every day I learn new things about different topics, I also share some knowledge. The main idea is to learn and to be able to apply this knowledge for our own good.
Yeah some people just make 50 posts at a time , which is hard for them to do , but they spam with trash posts. Thats why I have limited myself to post 15 a day.
Yes, I think there comes a time of day when we have to step away from one place and enter another, or get busy offline. Clearing our mind is the best option to do things right, at least in my case. Many members continue and succeed but I prefer not to force myself.

I know I have been working on his platform bizdustry for many months now and there was never a time or month where bizdustry owed me a dime after requesting payout.

This is exactly what I do. I take breaks in between and this is how I try to diversify my timings. Bizdustry is far much better than other forums because the posting job in here is not tiresome whereas other forums require you to write long posts and comments and they only give $1 for the tiresome job. Long Live Bizdustry!

I still a new member I haven't started earning money but they sent me 50 Biznotes and a welcoming message.
Ok I hope you have started working well and earning actually it's ok .You just need to put in a plan at durations so you can meet up with the number of post per day so you can make $1 .

It's really hard to tell because I have mad over $100 when the site was created, it was paying well but all of a sudden things changed but I still have high hopes for the site.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
I´m quite new and haven´t earned something excluding the 50 BizNotes welcome bonus yet.

This is exactly what I do. I take breaks in between and this is how I try to diversify my timings. Bizdustry is far much better than other forums because the posting job in here is not tiresome whereas other forums require you to write long posts and comments and they only give $1 for the tiresome job. Long Live Bizdustry!
Yeah Bizdustry deserves to be the greatest of all the forums since we so diverse topics to discuss , the earning rates are good as well and the admins working daily to improve the site. We need to start bring more people to the forum.

It's really hard to tell because I have mad over $100 when the site was created, it was paying well but all of a sudden things changed but I still have high hopes for the site.
Like you, I have high hopes for Bizdustry. This platform has been through some tough times and yet it has held its own. I am sure that as the site continues to improve, we will get better rewards.

Like you, I have high hopes for Bizdustry. This platform has been through some tough times and yet it has held its own. I am sure that as the site continues to improve, we will get better rewards.
I hope so and I think I heard rumors from other platforms that the forum will soon create it's own cryptocoin which I think will be cool and very profitable to us

I have made a lot of withdrawal from bizdustry since the time a started making my postings here. This platform is really a good platform indeed. And I know it will get more and more people coming in to support it

I hope so and I think I heard rumors from other platforms that the forum will soon create it's own cryptocoin which I think will be cool and very profitable to us
Really? I read something about cryptocurrency at some point. This would be great really, I hope that if it is in their hands Bizdustry can achieve their crypto related purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back