What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I have without a shadow of doubt that bizdustry is the best get paid to site out there and you can earn a lot of money through it. I have earned close to a hundred dollars.

I have without a shadow of doubt that bizdustry is the best get paid to site out there and you can earn a lot of money through it. I have earned close to a hundred dollars.

So have you withdrawn that much amount of money or do you save some Biznotes in your account? I usually do withdraw because I always need money to invest or spend money for personal use. What about you? Do you withdraw immediately?

I really do hope you manage your time. This is because Bizdustry is the greatest forum and we should also help Bizdustry by remaining active in here as much as we can. I do not have a day job, so I am obviously available in here most of the time. I hope other members also get time to stay in here and remain active.
I will have to give you praise. Even sometimes that I don't have work to do in a week, I don't have much time to post on paid to forum websites. It is just that I don't want to be serious sometimes and reach a target but I get tired along the way. You really try

Very well, if you knew that I am also in that, I must buy a pc that works well, and then look for better earning sites. I want and I think in the not too distant future to become a freelancer.
ok have you make an adequate arrangements to suit how you will be able to raise money to buy the laptop ? Also if you're becoming a freelancer what area will you concentrate on, writing or graphic ? I'm very much interested to learn from you.

Very well, if you knew that I am also in that, I must buy a pc that works well, and then look for better earning sites. I want and I think in the not too distant future to become a freelancer.
If you can save up to that @Sariana23 surely you'll buy a PC that will be very much functional and making you earning better. Cos majority of the earning sites works well with PC. You can also start writing for freelancing sites like i do sometimes to earn better, combining it with your picoworkers tasks and forums, you can earn more than $200 a month.

ok have you make an adequate arrangements to suit how you will be able to raise money to buy the laptop ? Also if you're becoming a freelancer what area will you concentrate on, writing or graphic ? I'm very much interested to learn from you.
I'm saving as much as I can, I've already advanced a certain amount but I'm still short. If I freelance I love writing and editing, however, I don't rule out graphic design as I have certain skills for it.
If you can save up to that @Sariana23 surely you'll buy a PC that will be very much functional and making you earning better. Cos majority of the earning sites works well with PC. You can also start writing for freelancing sites like i do sometimes to earn better, combining it with your picoworkers tasks and forums, you can earn more than $200 a month.
I'm working on it @Sincerem , because my pc got damaged and I haven't been able to buy another one yet, I work on a mini laptop but it's never the same. You have already started to do some writing work? I love that you are making progress.

I think I will make it mandatory for myself to be updating this thread every Sunday or how much my earning are on this platform. I am anticipating $5 before Sunday.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
Well to me personally I think that the highest that I have earned on bizdustry have to be ranging from $15-$25 well I do not convert my biznotes to dollars or crypto currency I just sell them off directly to @Bookwormlux a guy on this platform too you guys can look him up and give it a try.

I think I will make it mandatory for myself to be updating this thread every Sunday or how much my earning are on this platform. I am anticipating $5 before Sunday.

Apart from upgrading this thread, I would also advise you to make more threads and this is what I have been saying to other members as well on this thread and other threads. Bizdustry needs more threads. I try to create two or more threads each week in here.

I'm saving as much as I can, I've already advanced a certain amount but I'm still short. If I freelance I love writing and editing, however, I don't rule out graphic design as I have certain skills for it.

I'm working on it @Sincerem , because my pc got damaged and I haven't been able to buy another one yet, I work on a mini laptop but it's never the same. You have already started to do some writing work? I love that you are making progress.
Thanks for your recommendation but concerning the competition that is going on in the freelance system, how are we going to succeed in such , the competition that is going on in the freelance system is so tremendous that a newbie may not be able to have space.

I have not gain anything in this platform due to the fact that I was using different account and it was blocked because my brother open account with the same phone I was using despite the fact he didn't know the rules of the platform
You mean your account was blocked together with that of your brother's? Have you made money in the account that was blocked before this one you're using now?

Gradually you'll be doing some savings surely you'll make the money required in the future to buy new compatible PC for yourself.

I've been on the article writing for the past six months. But i don't normally get offer, that's why I'm still active on forums.

Thanks for your recommendation but concerning the competition that is going on in the freelance system, how are we going to succeed in such , the competition that is going on in the freelance system is so tremendous that a newbie may not be able to have space.
In fact, I have not yet started working as a freelancer for that reason, the competition is great and to overcome it, which will take time, you must be very good at it. If you are not good at developing your skills, you will not be able to overcome the competition.
Gradually you'll be doing some savings surely you'll make the money required in the future to buy new compatible PC for yourself.

I've been on the article writing for the past six months. But i don't normally get offer, that's why I'm still active on forums.
I really didn't know you were on it, which I love. I understand that it is not easy to get the expected offers, you must make yourself known and make a name for yourself, this way it will be easier. What site are you writing articles on?

I will have to give you praise. Even sometimes that I don't have work to do in a week, I don't have much time to post on paid to forum websites. It is just that I don't want to be serious sometimes and reach a target but I get tired along the way. You really try

Do you earn full-time or part-time on the internet? I work full-time and paid to post forums are the biggest contributors to my earnings. I have recently requested a payout on Bizdustry and I really hope that I will get paid as usual as I do. Apart from great sites like Bizdustry, I am really seeking new ways to make money and I would be really glad and appreciate if you can teach me how Forex trading works.

Although I am a new member in bizdustry I have never withdraw yet but i am hoping to withdraw up to 10$ per three weeks.

Honestly I have withdrawn money in thousands and hundreds since I began working on this platform a year ago. It has been a very good encounter with this platform

In fact, I have not yet started working as a freelancer for that reason, the competition is great and to overcome it, which will take time, you must be very good at it. If you are not good at developing your skills, you will not be able to overcome the competition.

I really didn't know you were on it, which I love. I understand that it is not easy to get the expected offers, you must make yourself known and make a name for yourself, this way it will be easier. What site are you writing articles on?
Wow I've learnt a lot from you, that means that the only way I really need to overcome the high and tremendous competition in freelance site is to be good in what I'm doing, if this is so then I'll try as much as possible to be perfect, thanks.

Wow I've learnt a lot from you, that means that the only way I really need to overcome the high and tremendous competition in freelance site is to be good in what I'm doing, if this is so then I'll try as much as possible to be perfect, thanks.
We are all here to learn from each other, I have learned a lot from other members with more experience in different subjects. That is why I always recommend reading the publications to understand and learn.

In total I have earned $48 on Bizdustry. I have a pending request right now on Bizdustry and I really hope it will be completed soon. I really hope that @Alexander will pay me. Bizdustry is a legit platform and they do pay! Long Live Bizdustry!

Do you earn full-time or part-time on the internet? I work full-time and paid to post forums are the biggest contributors to my earnings. I have recently requested a payout on Bizdustry and I really hope that I will get paid as usual as I do. Apart from great sites like Bizdustry, I am really seeking new ways to make money and I would be really glad and appreciate if you can teach me how Forex trading works.
Bizdustry will pay you your funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back