What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

This is only my second day here, well, really I joined very late last night. I was referred by nobody, found this place all by myself and I’m so happy I did. I was just researching get-paid-to sites and found so much info right here. I cannot remember the username of the person who said this, but she said something like, “By far this is where I spend most of my time earning online” ... and I was like wait a minute, I AM on a get-paid-to site right now. 😂 I just thought it was a job search board. The more I checked it out, the more I liked it. So here I am. :) I feel very fortunate to be here.

You're simply correct what you said @Anis Boukezzoula. Here in Bizdustry we're free posting what's in our mind which is in line with whst the forum wants. I'm simply happy here learning and warning some incentive. I wish Bizdustry long time continuity.
We will keep growing as we can with you guys, and our members are the key to our success ^^.

Thats a substantial amount earned from this forum alone. It should have taken some months to earn $60. Yeah they are consistent and the admin is very friendly here.
When we are talking about sites admin , bizdustry site admin is simply the best , normally I make $5 weekky before but at the moment I only make around $3 -$4 weekly because of my offline activities.

There was a period that I was consistent in bizdustry gatherings. And afterward, I adored and consistently need to remain online for some our own simply posting some post and answering. Aside from procuring from each post. I do learn new things. Some posts are helpful in that they take care of certain issues.

I wish I had known about paid to post site sooner, imagine the amount of money I stand to have made with bizdustry, but it's good I'm here now, I would like to continue earning here.

When we are talking about sites admin , bizdustry site admin is simply the best , normally I make $5 weekky before but at the moment I only make around $3 -$4 weekly because of my offline activities.
Yeah the offline jobs and the outside stress is reducing my earning as well , I try to keep up with $0.3 daily from bizdustry nowadays , cant do more than that

Yeah the offline jobs and the outside stress is reducing my earning as well , I try to keep up with $0.3 daily from bizdustry nowadays , cant do more than that

I do not have an offline job and I am able to earn $1 in here daily. I also work on some other sites so being active on different sites is a really tough job. Despite the fact that I am earning here a good amount of money, I still need more sites to earn more moneyin order to earn good money. Can you recommend me some sites?

I do not have an offline job and I am able to earn $1 in here daily. I also work on some other sites so being active on different sites is a really tough job. Despite the fact that I am earning here a good amount of money, I still need more sites to earn more moneyin order to earn good money. Can you recommend me some sites?
Combining all the available legitimate forums , $2 is also easy to earn daily. Other than that , earning for free is only possible from faucets , surveys , , GPT sites , micro workers , captcha sites. With investing , you can earn much more by investing in legit sites like Juicyfields , which I have invested 100 EUR into it , and also the solo crypto trading , buy at low , hodl and sell at high.

Actually so far on Bizdustry I have made up to 15$ on it I started earlier to have made more but I wasn't active on the site but recently I hope to work well on the site.

Yes, I somehow find some time to keep up here on a daily basis. Yesterday I opened and closed the page, but then decided to start reading and posting. So far I at least make a minimum of 20 posts and I will continue.
At least you've tried to post 20 even when you're feeling lousy. I'm just feeling so weak too exhausting my strength via offline activities.

At least you've tried to post 20 even when you're feeling lousy. I'm just feeling so weak too exhausting my strength via offline activities.
Yes, when there is an excess of work and the exhaustion overcomes me, I do not turn on the pc, this has happened to me in very few occasions. It is also important to take care of our health because without it we will not be able to generate profits.

Actually so far on Bizdustry I have made up to 15$ on it I started earlier to have made more but I wasn't active on the site but recently I hope to work well on the site.
good to hear that you came back^^
Very good @Anis Boukezzoula, i believe in Bizdustry and what the team can achieve. I've been here for months now, i haven't received any mix response about the forum being impartial in anyway.
and that's our objective; we will always try to solve user's problems and have a good reputation from our members like you^^

I wouldn't really be able to know how much I've been able to withdraw from the website but if we are calculating from when the earnings of the website was reduced then you should mark it as me getting $5 from the website on weekly business.

good to hear that you came back^^

and that's our objective; we will always try to solve user's problems and have a good reputation from our members like you^^
Very good, and i see Bizdustry is always meeting up with all they've set out as objective. That's why I'm here all day irrespective of my busy offline activities.

Very good, and i see Bizdustry is always meeting up with all they've set out as objective. That's why I'm here all day irrespective of my busy offline activities.
Recently I have withdrawn 2 times. I don't have that much of time to remain active in forums because I have my own offline job. Though whenever I get time I post some comment in this forum.

it has not been long ever since I started posting here but from the little I could remember here I think I've been able to make up to $40 ever since I started commenting and posting bizdustry, it is one of the best things I don't know.

Recently I have withdrawn 2 times. I don't have that much of time to remain active in forums because I have my own offline job. Though whenever I get time I post some comment in this forum.
I've seen it, at least you're active offline and online trying to earn better and earn a living. Surely you'll earn as long as you're making out time for them.

it has not been long ever since I started posting here but from the little I could remember here I think I've been able to make up to $40 ever since I started commenting and posting bizdustry, it is one of the best things I don't know.
It is good that you have reached that amount, without adding what is yet to come. You just have to continue to be consistent and take advantage of everything you can learn. Also keep sharing with us your knowledge and experiences.

Combining all the available legitimate forums , $2 is also easy to earn daily. Other than that , earning for free is only possible from faucets , surveys , , GPT sites , micro workers , captcha sites. With investing , you can earn much more by investing in legit sites like Juicyfields , which I have invested 100 EUR into it , and also the solo crypto trading , buy at low , hodl and sell at high.

Earning $2 is possible to earn in a day by working on forums but it is definitely not easy to earn. This is because the only forum that pays a good amount of money is Bizdustry where you can earn $1 in a day easily. Other forums require you to work and post really lengthy posts and only after all that tiresome and hardwork they will merely pay you a single dollar. So Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now as compared to others and no one can doubt it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back