What's new

How Much Money Do You Spend On Food?

A huge portion of my budget is spend on food items. Food items are quite expensive. Sometimes, I buy Food items many times in a week because I may not have breakfast at home. However, now I am trying to have breakfast at my home and this may save more money.
the cost of food is also getting expensive in this part of the world. Most food items have actually doubled in prices. I think that may actually be the case in other parts of the world.
The price of foodstuff has drastically increased and this is why some people even gather money to buy it at wholesale price because the price will surely reduce and the quantity will be much
Buying food at a wholesale price presently is the best idea. That is why some people always use certain percentage of their monthly salary to buy food stuffs for the month. You will buy it at a cheaper price that way.

Last edited:
the cost of food is also getting expensive in this part of the world. Most food items have actually doubled in prices. I think that may actually be the case in other parts of the world.
Yes, the price of food has almost tripled in my country too, I think it is something that we are suffering in most countries and no one is being saved from this misfortune.

Yes, the price of food has almost tripled in my country too, I think it is something that we are suffering in most countries and no one is being saved from this misfortune.
Feeding yourself three times a day has become a very difficult call these days. Food prices have suddenly risen. In my country,. some foodstuff are even scarce making it hard to even afford the few ones.

Feeding yourself three times a day has become a very difficult call these days. Food prices have suddenly risen. In my country,. some foodstuff are even scarce making it hard to even afford the few ones.
I understand, your situation is even worse, due to the shortage of some foods, that is something that fortunately has not happened in my country yet, and luckily I can still eat 3 times a day without problems.

I think the major reason is as a result of economic downturn around the world. A lot of things started the skyrocketing in price after the coronavirus pandemic in so many countries of the world.

I think the major reason is as a result of economic downturn around the world. A lot of things started the skyrocketing in price after the coronavirus pandemic in so many countries of the world.
It is also due to the blatant printing of money by the banks after the coronavirus in order to reactivate the economy, let's remember that during this period more than 25% of the total dollars in circulation were created, just as it happened with other fiat currencies the same.

It is also due to the blatant printing of money by the banks after the coronavirus in order to reactivate the economy, let's remember that during this period more than 25% of the total dollars in circulation were created, just as it happened with other fiat currencies the same.
That actually was one of the major reasons why some countries are experiencing economic downturn. I think they were just doing that in order to reactivate the economy.

I understand, your situation is even worse, due to the shortage of some foods, that is something that fortunately has not happened in my country yet, and luckily I can still eat 3 times a day without problems.
The government of my country decided to close borders against importation of food items. That is why some food products are scarce. To eat a good meal with protein takes a lot in my country.

The government of my country decided to close borders against importation of food items. That is why some food products are scarce. To eat a good meal with protein takes a lot in my country.
I think sometimes such decisions can be good especially when your country is producing enough foods.
it will help a lot of the citizens to begin to patronize the locally-made foods which will boost the economy if done properly.

I think sometimes such decisions can be good especially when your country is producing enough foods.
it will help a lot of the citizens to begin to patronize the locally-made foods which will boost the economy if done properly.
Yoy don't do that kind of thing without putting down necessary framework that would cushion the effect of that policy on the populace. You can't just wake up and close borders for a completely import dependent economy.

Thank you for that information, i think that law is counterproductive to tell the truth, they are closing the siege and only depending on the production of the same country can be complicated for certain countries, I think it is not the most appropriate.

I have resigned my fate to just spending about 80% of my money on feeding for the next few months while hoping the next government of my country would improve the economy.

Yoy don't do that kind of thing without putting down necessary framework that would cushion the effect of that policy on the populace. You can't just wake up and close borders for a completely import dependent economy.
I believe the closing of borders could have been after the agricultural sector has been boosted and deemed self sufficient. Without doing this, you are subjecting the populace to undue sufferings.

Your assertion is actually very correct. Sometimes the government takes decision without evaluating some certain things which can affect the citizens generally. That is why it is important to have a good economic team.

About 80% of my money go into food . The reason is that the price of commodities are now very high and you can hardly buy any good stuffd with small amount of money nowadays.

Spending money on food is a really common thing. We all need food and we all spend money and buy food all the time. Many people also buy food daily. This could lead to huge expenses when it comes to spending money on food. So how much money do you spend on food?
Since I really do like food, I spend too much money on it, and it really sucks Now I'm trying to control myself to improve not only my money but also my health because I do eat too much junk food.

About 80% of my money go into food . The reason is that the price of commodities are now very high and you can hardly buy any good stuffd with small amount of money nowadays.
This should be a cause for concern for you in my own perspective. putting 80% of your income in food is not advisable in my perspective because at the end of the day you may not be able to invest or save.

This should be a cause for concern for you in my own perspective. putting 80% of your income in food is not advisable in my perspective because at the end of the day you may not be able to invest or save.
But that is how the economic reality in the country truly is. I spend 60% to 75% of my total income on food nowadays. Food prices are astronomically high unless you are living with your parents would you not feel this.

But that is how the economic reality in the country truly is. I spend 60% to 75% of my total income on food nowadays. Food prices are astronomically high unless you are living with your parents would you not feel this.
Instead of me to spend such amount of money on food it is better I venture into farming. spending 60% of your money on food is actually very bad in my own perspective. It will make you never to have enough money to invest in some certain things that will make you are chief financial freedom.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back