Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Spending money on food is a really common thing. We all need food and we all spend money and buy food all the time. Many people also buy food daily. This could lead to huge expenses when it comes to spending money on food. So how much money do you spend on food?

I budget around £100 for food per week. This includes things like a weekly shop with all food needed to last a week for meals and such which usually costs around £60 if not a little more sometimes but it also includes a little more each week for things I may have forgotten or we may run out of in that week as well as maybe a takeaway if I can afford it as a treat as well.

I budget around £100 for food per week. This includes things like a weekly shop with all food needed to last a week for meals and such which usually costs around £60 if not a little more sometimes but it also includes a little more each week for things I may have forgotten or we may run out of in that week as well as maybe a takeaway if I can afford it as a treat as well.

A huge portion of my budget is spend on food items. Food items are quite expensive. Sometimes, I buy Food items many times in a week because I may not have breakfast at home. However, now I am trying to have breakfast at my home and this may save more money.

Buying food is one of the main expenses that I have to budget for. Per month, I spend like $50 buying food in bulk such as rice, sugar, flour and grains that can last for long. Then there are those foods you buy daily like milk, vegetables and others which cost me almost $3 daily. I have to budget well for them too so that I can be prepared.

Food takes substantial amount from my monthly expenditure. I currently spend more than 40% of my income on food alone, the reason it went this high was because of the high cost of foodstuffs in my country

Food takes substantial amount from my monthly expenditure. I currently spend more than 40% of my income on food alone, the reason it went this high was because of the high cost of foodstuffs in my country
Yeah, foodstuffs are so costly nowadays. It has been affected a lot by the inflation that keeps increasing with time. So you have to be prepared to spend a higher amount than before in basic needs like food.

Food is one of my biggest expenses. I have never calculated exactly how much money I spend on good but I believe I spend around 30 percent of my income on food. I try to minimize my food bills by eating at home.

Well, there was a time when I was also spending a lots of money on food items and this is one of the main reason why I had to take a break and create a budget.

Well food, is one of the most essential elements and the basic necessity of every human being. personally I can't give an accurate estimate of what I spend on food.

Well food, is one of the most essential elements and the basic necessity of every human being. personally I can't give an accurate estimate of what I spend on food.

This is why there are many people who spend a lot on food. However, many people spend a really huge amount of money on food products as they always buy fast food as well all the time.

Food is the biggest singular expenditure on my budget. I spend about 60% of my income on food. And that's even when I produce my meat myself. The prices of food items have skyrocketed recently in the market.

Food is the biggest singular expenditure on my budget. I spend about 60% of my income on food. And that's even when I produce my meat myself. The prices of food items have skyrocketed recently in the market.

I also spend a really huge amount of money on food and this also includes spending money on desert items as well. I buy chocolates daily and it is quite costly in here.

This is not a good development at all, as I do get sad so times after spending money to purchase this food stuff, I always think about those people that would be finding it difficult to eat because of the inflation.
Yeah, foodstuffs are so costly nowadays. It has been affected a lot by the inflation that keeps increasing with time. So you have to be prepared to spend a higher amount than before in basic needs like

Personally I have a believe that everyone who works, mush have to eat. I can't really tell exactly how much I do spend on the food I eat because it can be calculated. I spend alot of money in othet to eat.

The amount of money I spend on food varies month to month but I typically budget between $200 and $250 for groceries and eating out. I try to make smart choices when grocery shopping, like buying in bulk and looking for discounts, to help keep my costs low.

Well the issue of spending money on food can't be predicted due to some issues which are uncertain. the price of food can always change making it unstable to predict but I spend alot of money on food.

It is better to eat well and ensure you eat three Square meals because that is what will improve your health. Remember, health is wealth and you shouldn't joke with it .

Well the issue of spending money on food can't be predicted due to some issues which are uncertain. the price of food can always change making it unstable to predict but I spend alot of money on food.
The money you spend on food is still very predictable and you can adjust the price of food as the current prices keeps going up and this is been caused by inflation that your country might be witnessing

Since we are all government children in my hostel, we contribute $20 for feeding. So I use my remaining income to take care of myself and transport to wherever I want to go in that particular month. However, food is not taking much money as of now.

My salary is about NGN 40,000 and more than half of that is spent on feeding. The truth is that no one can really help but spend a good part of their income on food. It is the most important thing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back