What's new

How Much Money Do You Spend On Food?

Personally I have a believe that everyone who works, mush have to eat. I can't really tell exactly how much I do spend on the food I eat because it can be calculated. I spend alot of money in othet to eat.
That is right. If you work, you have every right to feed. That is even one of the reasons you work even. So you should never be strict on yourself about eating. Just make sure to eat a balanced diet and not so much junk just because you have the money.

I can't really tell exactly the amount of money I can spend on food but I believe I can spend as much as I can do to get satisfied. food is life sustaining and I will do anything to sustain myself.

Well my feeding is the highest thing I spent my money on because I believe that we are all hustling and working to be able to feed ourselves and it usually cost $50 per month.

It is better to eat well and ensure you eat three Square meals because that is what will improve your health. Remember, health is wealth and you shouldn't joke with it .

The main problem is that the healthy meals are quite expensive. For example, dry fruits and nuts are really good for health, but they are unimaginably expensive.

Spending money on food is a really common thing. We all need food and we all spend money and buy food all the time. Many people also buy food daily. This could lead to huge expenses when it comes to spending money on food. So how much money do you spend on food?

As long as you are still alive and a living human being, it is going to be impossible for you not to spend on feeding every day which is why it is one of the most necessary things for someone to do in life. I spend more than $200 on my food stuffs every month.

The main problem is that the healthy meals are quite expensive. For example, dry fruits and nuts are really good for health, but they are unimaginably expensive.
You can look for cheaper alternatives, especially those that are in season. Cashew is currently cheap now here in Nigeria, and some fruits are seasonal. It also helps to have your own small garden or a few fruit trees around the house.

My salary is about NGN 40,000 and more than half of that is spent on feeding. The truth is that no one can really help but spend a good part of their income on food. It is the most important thing.
Food is very important and it is critical to our survival as humans, as we can not live a healthy and proper life without good food and currently inflation is making it very more expensive.

As long as you are still alive and a living human being, it is going to be impossible for you not to spend on feeding every day which is why it is one of the most necessary things for someone to do in life. I spend more than $200 on my food stuffs every month.

Well, I live with my family and they usually bear the expenses of all the people in the household. Despite that, I still spend a lots of money daily. I rarely do not spend any money at all.

Food is a life necessity which is important to survive and work for money as well. So it takes a huge fraction of my income, anything less and I might fall sick.

I just know that i spend more than 100.00 on food per week and i still think I'm not that okay with that but no way to increase that now. Some times i calm my parents to help

Well, I live with my family and they usually bear the expenses of all the people in the household. Despite that, I still spend a lots of money daily. I rarely do not spend any money at all.
This is one benefit of staying with your parents and not being in a hurry to move out. You would have some of your bills paid for you. Food, especially. If your parents are well to do like mine, they won't even get anything from you as contribution for food. But I moved out to stay alone.

I don't spend a lot on food because I don't have a high income and I always try to buy healthy and quality foods rather than eating too much. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. that's all. Sometimes I go to a coffee shop. Also i eat a good pizza once a month

That is right. If you work, you have every right to feed. That is even one of the reasons you work even. So you should never be strict on yourself about eating. Just make sure to eat a balanced diet and not so much junk just because you have the money.
I agree with you, you should not be too strick with yourself when it comes to feeding, as feeding well would give you the strength to achieve what you want to achieve in life

Spending money on food is a really common thing. We all need food and we all spend money and buy food all the time. Many people also buy food daily. This could lead to huge expenses when it comes to spending money on food. So how much money do you spend on food?

Food is very expensive so I always buy my food stuff in bulk and I always cook by myself which I think it is better than buying food outside because that will be more expensive

I spend quite a good amount of money on food, the price of various food items are on the rise Daily so nowadays we tend to spend more.

If you had a budget of 100$ weekly on food and that could sustain you adequately well some months ago now you just have to make a higher budget to cater for your feeding or you might juts need to reduce the amount of food you might want to consume weekly.

I spend quite a good amount of money on food, the price of various food items are on the rise Daily so nowadays we tend to spend more.

If you had a budget of 100$ weekly on food and that could sustain you adequately well some months ago now you just have to make a higher budget to cater for your feeding or you might juts need to reduce the amount of food you might want to consume weekly.
Foods stuffs have generally increased in prices due to the general inflation that is biting hard and also some people are taking advantage of the situation to make more money.

Food is very expensive so I always buy my food stuff in bulk and I always cook by myself which I think it is better than buying food outside because that will be more expensive
Yeah, cooking your own food is a very good plan. Buying out costs so much, it is a waste of money if you are able to cook. It could also help if you were able to garden and grow some of your food.

Foods stuffs have generally increased in prices due to the general inflation that is biting hard and also some people are taking advantage of the situation to make more money.
The price of foodstuff has drastically increased and this is why some people even gather money to buy it at wholesale price because the price will surely reduce and the quantity will be much

At this point, I miss the times I used to eat free food. That's because I spend so much on food. I honestly spend up to 60-70% of monthly income on food. And you can't stop spending it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back