What's new

How much does it cost to start a marijuana dispensary?

Well it might and it might not be illegal in some countries.

For those operating it illegal, they most have to spend alot of money to have connections with the security agencies which will protect them when problems arise.

Well it might and it might not be illegal in some countries.

For those operating it illegal, they most have to spend alot of money to have connections with the security agencies which will protect them when problems arise.
If you are operating an illegal business you have to spend more money and sometimes some illegal dealers of drugs usually have connections with some security personnel. That is bad but that is how the business works and there is a lot of money in it.

Yes, It is actually not advisable to venture into anything that is illegal in your country of residence.
But If eventually my country legalizes Marijuana then I would not hesitate to venture into the business.
If my country happens to legalize the use of marijuana then I might go ahead and start a business around it because truth be told the demand for marijuana is very high in my country.

Actually it will be very difficult to predict how much it may cost for such kind of business if you haven't been into it.

The cost may depends on your location and if the product is legally recognized by the government.

If my country happens to legalize the use of marijuana then I might go ahead and start a business around it because truth be told the demand for marijuana is very high in my country.
That is true..
I am telling you sir. If my country decide to legalize the use of marijuana, I would not even hesitate one bit before I venture into the business.
I believe it is a very profitable business, and marijuana has health benefits.

That is true..
I am telling you sir. If my country decide to legalize the use of marijuana, I would not even hesitate one bit before I venture into the business.
I believe it is a very profitable business, and marijuana has health benefits.
You can make a lot of money selling marijuana as the demand for it is very high because it is addictive, and when something is addictive people tend to consume it a lot

This not a good idea of business in my country, despite the fact you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from this business but it's very risky.

The demand for such things is always high. Cannabis is also another thing that needs to be legalized because it has a lot of medicinal value.
I hope the government realises this.

You can make a lot of money selling marijuana as the demand for it is very high because it is addictive, and when something is addictive people tend to consume it a lot
Yes, the demand for marijuana is always very high I believe.
People tend to consume it a lot like you have said because of its addictive nature.
The supply is low currently, and If you can meet up with the demand, You would be raking in money.

Yes, the demand for marijuana is always very high I believe.
People tend to consume it a lot like you have said because of its addictive nature.
The supply is low currently, and If you can meet up with the demand, You would be raking in money.
It is a drug and therefore it is not something you can be doing like a normal business. The reason is because there are a lot of securities put in place to check mate such supplies.

It is a drug and therefore it is not something you can be doing like a normal business. The reason is because there are a lot of securities put in place to check mate such supplies.
If it becomes legalized then it would definitely be regulated to avoid its abuse.
Like you have rightly said, A lot of security or regulations would be put in place to ensure it is not abused.

I think depending on the size of the business matters how much it can cost a person when opening such business, because businesses this days requires much capital when opening one.

If it becomes legalized then it would definitely be regulated to avoid its abuse.
Like you have rightly said, A lot of security or regulations would be put in place to ensure it is not abused.
Probably, even if it becomes legal they will not allow every individual to consume because it because it has some adverse effects. It may only be used for medicinal purposes.

Actually starting such kind of business, depends on your location even though it will be very difficult to predict how much it may cost when you have engaged yourself into it.

Though I know it will be very costly in place where such business is prohibited by the law.

Actually starting such kind of business, depends on your location even though it will be very difficult to predict how much it may cost when you have engaged yourself into it.

Though I know it will be very costly in place where such business is prohibited by the law.
Yeah, location is what really matters most times when it comes to venturing into marijuana dispensary business. There are countries where it is legalized and it is very easy to start and may not cost a lot of money. Countries where it is illegal you may face a lot of problems.

Well, as far as I know, marijuana may not be legal in my country. However, it might be possible that certain kinds of imported medicines may contain marijuana.

Actually I have not done a marijuana kind of business before but I believe it expensis may depends on location.

There are some location that it's prohibited so for that reason the cost will be very high to maintain some issues of security interference.

Marijuana is a very profitable business provided you have all it takes . The amount required to establish this business could be huge and it could run to about $5000.

Marijuana is a very profitable business provided you have all it takes . The amount required to establish this business could be huge and it could run to about $5000.

As far as marijuana is concerned, there were many people who invested in a pyramid scheme called "Juicy Fields". They looted people and scammed so many people.

Marijuana is illegal here in my country to start with , though people are into the business secretly and they are making huge amount of money , but if you want to start it big , you will have at least $2000

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back