What's new

How much does it cost to start a marijuana dispensary?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ever since marijuana was legalized in some states, it made me wonder how much it would cost to start a dispensary and actually make a living off of it. Does anyone here know the costs associated with starting a dispensary? Is it illegal where you live to have a marijuana dispensary?

I think eventually the US will decriminalize marijuana, as it mostly was already, and when that does, more states will legalize it as well.

Anyway, what do you think? How much would it cost to start one?

Depending on the locale and size of company, the typical cost to open a marijuana dispensary somewhere between $50,000 and $150,000. This cost comprises the price of renting or buying a commercial space, as well as any other startup costs like surveillance equipment, license and permit fees, and other costs.

In my country, marijuana is illegal and so one wouldn't freely open such a dispensary. But there are people who still do it illegally. Though I don't really know how much they started the business with. I guess it can be expensive given how marijuana is always so expensive.

I think that the legality of this kind of business may vary a lot. The fact remains that there are many countries and each and every country has different laws related to use of marijuana.

Ever since marijuana was legalized in some states, it made me wonder how much it would cost to start a dispensary and actually make a living off of it. Does anyone here know the costs associated with starting a dispensary? Is it illegal where you live to have a marijuana dispensary?

I think eventually the US will decriminalize marijuana, as it mostly was already, and when that does, more states will legalize it as well.

I don't know but I think someone can start with a little amount of money that he has. I know a lot of people here who engage in the business and they started with just $200 and they are making it big from it already.

marijuana is an illegal substance here. Possessing marijuana, let alone selling it, is punishable by law. However, the marijuana plant fiber, called hemp fiber, is a big business here. It is used in cloth manufacturing.

Marijuana is legal in some states? That's new cause I use to know marijuana as illegal globally. But if it's legal indeed then, starting up such a business will be nice and one may just need to meet people who have been in the system when it was still illegal. He'll know a lot.

In my country, marijuana is illegal and so one wouldn't freely open such a dispensary. But there are people who still do it illegally. Though I don't really know how much they started the business with. I guess it can be expensive given how marijuana is always so expensive.
That's the fact that most people are not aware of, I think this type of business is not supported in most countries. Same here it's not legal in my country, you will be arrested for this type of business.

Marijuana dispensary is not legal in my country. There's an agency set up by government to ensure the banned on marijuana dispensary is enforced. And anybody catch with it will faced the penalty.

Marijuana dispensary is not legal in my country. There's an agency set up by government to ensure the banned on marijuana dispensary is enforced. And anybody catch with it will faced the penalty.

I Think that marijuana is also not legal in my country either. However, I think that marijuana is certainly found in many medicines and this also includes imported medicines as well.

I think the cost may depends on the quantity of which you wanted to start the business with. sometimes your location also matters and to a greater extent it depends on how you want to cope up with the security around.

I think the cost may depends on the quantity of which you wanted to start the business with. sometimes your location also matters and to a greater extent it depends on how you want to cope up with the security around.

There are many countries that import marijuana and some countries produce marijuana locally. The quality of the product may vary depending on the plant.

I

It is illegal in my country, and as such I have no idea of how the business can be done because I don't even have any intention of doing it. It is bad to go against the law of your country Since you could easily be arrested.

Well I can't really tell, but you need to have enough money before you can be able to start up those kinds of business, this kinds of business is also risky to humans health.

I Think that marijuana is also not legal in my country either. However, I think that marijuana is certainly found in many medicines and this also includes imported medicines as well.
Marijuana has a lot medicinal benefits. That's some developed countries legalized it's dispensary. Like you stated, most of imported drug contain marijuana.

You don't need huge amount of capital to start because you need to determine the number of your customers before you start increasing your capital. However, you can start this business with $50 and then increase as the number of customers increase.

Well it might be very cost in some states most especially some states where the business is not legalized. In such places, alot of money will be spend just to bribe the various securities agencies.

I don't know how much it would cost to start a marijuana dispensary. Anything about drugs makes me feel sick beside marijuana isn't yet totally legal in my country.

Well I can't really tell exactly what it will cost because I am not into the business.

Though it may have a high cost in some places most especially when it's not legalized and also very cheap in places that is legit to sell.

In my country, Marijuana is not legalised yet, so No one can open a Marijuana dispensary store.
But I believe the cost of opening a Marijuana dispensary ranges from $150,000 to $2 million. Though the cost range depending on your choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back