What's new

How much do you think will be enough to develop a professional blogging site

It might not even take so much from you. the highest I believe it will take you will be about $150. All together between $150 and $200 should be able to give you a professional blogging website to start your blogging journey. I wish you all the best.

How much should I budget for a professional blogging site
Blogging site....I can't say precisely.
$200 to $400 could be your budget.
Post automatically merged:

Professional blogging site....I can't say precisely.
However, $200 to $400 should be enough for start up.
Good luck!

From the word professional it means there will money to manage the site and get information from realiable source so as to improve the site apart from just developing it will take much money

Developing a blogging website can be free but if you're talking about a professional block site then you should be able to budget about $500 for you to get a high-quality blogsite that can rival any other blogsite around the internet.

I think blogging doesn't really have an exact price to start with, just make sure you have about $200, I am sure that will be enough for you to start with.
Login site does not really have too much need for the capitals as it is just like a semi website but if you really want to establish a professional blog site you will need in upward of $200 to set it up.

Well, I suggest you start with $200-$300. Also you should get a good domain and hosting, boost your site through employing your social media platforms.

To develop a professional business blog, one might not really need a lot of capital or a fixed amount of money to do so but this need could arise depending on the contents of that blog.

I feel Google will be the one to guide you more on this because I feel you just have create your blogging site on blogspot and I think that is all not to sure thou.

I don't run a blog personally. But I think you can inquire from those already in the blogging industry how much it costs them to design theirs and you can get an estimate based on how proffesional you want it to look

Everything depends on the level you want to take your professional blogging site but I believe that at least a minimum of $2000 should be enough for you to start it up.

Since you're really after a blog with a professional outlook, then you need a have a sizeable budget up to about $150- 200.

Since you're really after a blog with a professional outlook, then you need a have a sizeable budget up to about $150- 200.
That is such a high amount that is needed. But in order to get a professions one you must really spend some good amounts of money. Then also give all your effort in order to make the site attractive.

You need a lot of money to develop a good blogging site.when you have enough you will find it very easy to develop a good blog. Blogging sites needs enough of money to make it good and active.

Well, I think everything is going to be dependent on how much money you have and how you want to develop your blogging website but at least a minimum of $1000 should be enough.

It depends upon the type of domain. You can start with alteast 12$. For successful blog site, you need to make valuable content, and you have to advertise you blogg. Thus, you can use more money to become successful blogger in rather short time.

Well I know very little about blogging as I am not into it neither have I made research on how the whole thing works but I think you can't possibly create a professional blogging site. Professional is about merit not how much you invested in the site

If you are buying the domain then it's going to take some money from you, lets say a good domain should be about 500 dollars, programming should be 200 dollars.. at least $1000 should be able to help you.

I think it depends on how big you want the blogging platform ,you could actually start with about $100 it's never a bad thing as people are Makin more money with such amount been invested in blogging

buy a .com domain for $ 5 a year, a host for $ 1 a month and make your blog ... for $ 6 I say you make it. :) now it depends on what you do and how you want it to be ... design etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back