What's new

How much do you think will be enough to develop a professional blogging site

If you have a good knowledge on how to design a website yourself you can just buy hosting and Domain name which won't even cost you a lot of money and you will design it yourself

I think it will depend on your taste. Remember that prices differ across various web hosting companies. You'll also need a domain name if it's not included in your hosting and a good theme. Let's put it at $200.

If you're talking about the money that will be necessary for you to buy a domain and to develop it I think $150 should be enough for you to do that, it also depends on the quality of the domain.

I think upwards of $50 should be enough to get your site hosted and your preferred domain name to go along with it. If you want to get other things like templates that will then take like $20.
But that budget is enough to get a standard blog running

For you to have a professional blogging site, your experience matters a lot in the designing of the website, maintaining the websites and how you get quality contents for the blog will determine how much you will need to develop and run a successful blogging site.

If you have a good knowledge on how to design a website yourself you can just buy hosting and Domain name which won't even cost you a lot of money and you will design it yourself
I have a low aptitude in arts so I have to admit that I need someone to do the design of the blog page. The expense is what's holding me for now because I want to have an independent blog which is not under Blogger or any other free platform. Maybe my blogs can go viral with the contents.

For you to have a professional blogging site, your experience matters a lot in the designing of the website, maintaining the websites and how you get quality contents for the blog will determine how much you will need to develop and run a successful blogging site.
I might also be interested in this blogging but I do not have an idea about it most ,is it really necessary that I must be the one to do the designing and the maintenance of the website ?

Such a fantastic question as I have been looking forward to have my own blogging site where I will be posting daily and be making money on a regular basis.
Please if you know how to build and maintain the site, contact me

The best way is to start with budget capital, so that you can start up the blog business you need to plan about is with a value, developing a blog it depending the contents that you are planning to use,
I think if you have like 100000 or 200 thousand it will be enough for you to develop of blogging site it is you will speed up that site.

I might also be interested in this blogging but I do not have an idea about it most ,is it really necessary that I must be the one to do the designing and the maintenance of the website ?
Before you ho into full blogging without experience, it is advisable to learn from someone that owns and mange a successful blogging site to out you through on all the necessary things needed to run it.

You can be sure of getting an accurate figure of the cost of getting you set up a proffesional looking blog from the one who has a proffesional functional blog or from a good web or blog designer

Before you ho into full blogging without experience, it is advisable to learn from someone that owns and mange a successful blogging site to out you through on all the necessary things needed to run it.
Oh,i thought blogging will only require you to learn copywriting and how to become a perfect writer so that you will be able to publish perfect article on your blog ? What other things ?

How much should I budget for a professional blogging site
That is nice that you are asking about budget for professional blogging site. I cannot answer this because I have no experience yet in building a professional blogging site.

The volume of capital that you have will determine how proffesional looking you are willing to go to let your blogging site look like. And aslo this depends on the price tag placed by whomever Will be designing that blog for you as well

You can never really tell how much it's going to cost since you're not a professional web site developer, Best thing you can do for yourself is to contact one and make him draw up an estimate

Professional web designers would charge about $150-$300 to build a website depending in how you want it, you could also buy ready made websites

The best way is to start with budget capital, so that you can start up the blog business you need to plan about is with a value, developing a blog it depending the contents that you are planning to use,
I think you want to develop a professional blogging site you must be able to have about $1000 that will be enough for you to develop a professional blogging site.

The type of blog that you want to develop will determine the amount of money that you need to develop it. You will have to get professional advice from people who have the same business.

You having at least $1000 it will be enough for you to develop a professional blogging site but it takes time to grow and have more subscribers for your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back