What's new

How much do you think will be enough to develop a professional blogging site

I think WordPress is a great software for one to use and set up his or her blog without needing to pay another bill but only for the hosting of the blog?

Have you heard anything about WordPress or used it in the past?
Definitely I agree , wordpress is really a great tool and the best part about it is you don't have to have a knowledge of coding. Yes he/she will have to to pay for hosting and that's just it . I think it is also important to note that you have to find a way to monetize the blog.

Definitely I agree , wordpress is really a great tool and the best part about it is you don't have to have a knowledge of coding. Yes he/she will have to to pay for hosting and that's just it . I think it is also important to note that you have to find a way to monetize the blog.

Exactly, I have seen so many blogs designed and set up using WordPress. There is this guy who works for Wealthy Affiliate called Roopee. His blog is set up using WordPress and it has a great navigation system.

A blogging site is a site to publish your blogs, right? Now I wonder what you mean by professional blogging site. If you have a blog then what you need to do is to upload contents as often as you can. Promote your updates to social media and ask the support of your friends so they can share the posted link of your latest blog. If you want more readers then you can go to paid ads like the Facebook Ads which starts at $20 and you can instantly get readers.

The cost of getting a professional blog is your own personal professional by investing in your self. That will make you to put all your possible best in developing the site by working on it day by day all by yourself with your professionalism. Or you hire reliable and competent developer and that will cost you much with time to time maintenance charges

If you spend some time searching for a good freelancer I'm sure you'll find someone to create your blog for less than 100$. Then you also have to take in consideration the monthly or annually costs for running the domain of the blog

Starting a professional blog has a lot involved and spending as well, from buying domain name which is usually expensive to acquire to employing a graphic designer to design your website and make it appears professional and attractive. You will also need to buy certain apps that enables the smooth running of your website.

You would as well need money to advertise your website and attract visitors. Because a website without visitors is as good as useless.

Hence you will need at least $600 to start up and cover the above listed with the minimum expenses.
As far as I know how to go about setting up any kind of blog, you will be required to do everything you have just mentioned here for it. I have not seen a blog that wasn't hosted or wasn't employed the services of a graphic designer. Maybe I'm missing in between what you really meant by a professional blog.

On average, though, it costs around $200 to build a website, with an ongoing cost of around $50 per month to maintain it. This estimate is higher if you hire a designer or developer – expect an upfront charge of around $6,000, with an ongoing cost of $1,000 per year
Would one need this much of they intend to build just a nominal blog?

How much should I budget for a professional blogging site
Professional blogging sites should not be that expensive. I myself have not looked into it, but based on the number of blogging sites that are out there and the fact that people are able to easily create them I think that there is unlikely to be an excessive cost that is involved with it.

If you want to open a personal blog you can actually open it for free or you can pay about $60-100 to have a good professional blog or website that would be very attractive, for further info consult google

If you're just starting your Blog and want to purchase it all, you may need to shell out $400 or more at once. Even if you purchase all of this, your average monthly expenses will come to $50-60 approximately. Overall, it's extremely affordable for a Blogger.

A blog site is basically a blog site it is the content you publish that makes it look professional but the website should cost between seventy to hundred and fifty thousand naira.

You can use one thousand dollars to start up a blog but it takes a lot of stress to manage it and also to make it grow. You have to be very dedicative to the blog when the blog is at it earn stage, as a blogger you give your audience current information and news.

According to my own point of view, I believe a thousand dollars will be enough to creat a professional blogging site. All you need is to get a professional to do the job for you. A friend of mine have a blogging site and he did not even spend up to a thousand dollars

The costs you may have when creating a professional blog goes hand in hand with what you want and the site in which you want to have it. To do this you must inform yourself on the site and the costs you may incur, as each site has different costs in terms of their plans and services.

There is no much monetary expenses that are needed to start a professional blog but it's the content and the design of the blog that determines if the blog will look professional or not.

I think you need about $100 to build a professional blogging site , you should know the domain name that will best suit the blog and buy the necessary hosting plan

For a professional blog site I believe $3000 is enough to build a professional blog site. But some blog site can be cheaper, it all depends on your choice

Its might take upto $50 to set everything up, it might extend to up to hundred dollars depending on how sophisticated you want the site and the security level and so on.

With the coming of good website builders like WordPress and wix, you do not have to break the bank or budget more to have a nice and good blog. You can find developers on fiverr and up work that can help to design a website to your taste for as low as thirty dollars.

There is no exact amount of money to budget before you can start a blogging website. It depends on how deep you want to go in the blogging and the level of experience you have in blogging will determine the amount you need to start the blogging website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back