What's new

How much do you think will be enough to develop a professional blogging site

How much should I budget for a professional blogging site
I don't think that there is anything like professional blogging site. Blogs are the same , the way you make your blogs makes it to appear professional.

If you are planning to build a self hosted blog, I think you should have a minimum of $60. About $15 will be spent on domain and hosting and the rest for promoting your blog and also for buying some security apps.

You are right, how good you design your website is what makes it appear professional.
I think you can start your blogging business with 30$ and get your own personal domain.
What is important us to make your site look good and write quality posts.
I don't think that there is anything like professional blogging site. Blogs are the same , the way you make your blogs makes it to appear professional.

I think blogging wouldn't cost much like that, but I don't really know the exact amount of money you can deposit, you can make more research from bloggers that are currently making money from it

I think blogging doesn't really have an exact price to start with, just make sure you have about $200, I am sure that will be enough for you to start with.

Starting a professional blog has a lot involved and spending as well, from buying domain name which is usually expensive to acquire to employing a graphic designer to design your website and make it appears professional and attractive. You will also need to buy certain apps that enables the smooth running of your website.

You would as well need money to advertise your website and attract visitors. Because a website without visitors is as good as useless.

Hence you will need at least $600 to start up and cover the above listed with the minimum expenses.

I'm a novice in this business, I'm learning a lot,I used to believe that the difference between bloggers and other web users is just the time they invest more than others,I don't even know there's so much attached to it.

On average, though, it costs around $200 to build a website, with an ongoing cost of around $50 per month to maintain it. This estimate is higher if you hire a designer or developer – expect an upfront charge of around $6,000, with an ongoing cost of $1,000 per year

I suggest you start with a budget capital of around $150-$200. This will cover the following
1. Good domain and hosting for 2 years.
2. Building your social media page for traffic purposes. You can purchase native Facebook ads to boost your fan page or group to speed things up.
You should do other things like content writing and Seo to save cost. You can scale up and learn the ropes with time.

It requires some little amount of money to develop some blogs but depending on the contents you intend putting into those blogs I mean the functions and some other things one expect to be in the blog.

What do you really mean by a professional blogging site? Is there ordinary blog site as well? From my perspective, I think all blogs are the same, it depends on what purpose it's for.

Not much , depends on who you hire to design and set up the site for you. However you can learn yourself and set it up instead of paying people for it. However I think prices varies ,domain and designs and so on , shouldn't be too expensive.

Not much , depends on who you hire to design and set up the site for you. However you can learn yourself and set it up instead of paying people for it. However I think prices varies ,domain and designs and so on , shouldn't be too expensive.

I think WordPress is a great software for one to use and set up his or her blog without needing to pay another bill but only for the hosting of the blog?

Have you heard anything about WordPress or used it in the past?

It's not unrealistic to make between $0.01 – $0.10 per page view in many blogging niches across display and affiliate ads. So if you get 1,000 page views a month, you can make between $10-$100 per month. But if you can get to 100,000 page views a month you can make between $1,000 – $10,000 off of your blog per month.

It doesn't cost much but the cost largely depends on how you want your blog to be. You can register the domain with word press and get web hosting services. Hosting service providers like blue host can help you set up your blog for as low as $10.

The best way is to start with budget capital, so that you can start up the blog business you need to plan about is with a value, developing a blog it depending the contents that you are planning to use,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back