What's new

How much do you think will be enough to develop a professional blogging site

Right now you do not have to be break the bank before you can get a good site for your blog, infact you can use WordPress or six that have thousands of themes and plug ins for you. If you don't, then budget around thirty dollars for an entry level word press site.

there is really no stable answer for this, it all depends on your skills and how much time you dedicate for your online tasks, only you can answer that

It actually depends on the type of website you are trying to develop and your budget. Many people spend a good amount of money designing the website by hiring a professional web developer if they plan to run their website for a very long time and make money off their website. On the other hand, there are many starters who do not invest money and start a free blog using blogspot in order to experiment blogging. So it all depends on you.

Gone are those days when creating a site would take a very large amount in your budget but not any more. Right now, with small knowledge, you can even create sites with prebuilt themes in platforms like six and WordPress. I prefer WordPress though.

I created a thread about blogging, and the opinions differ greatly about the costs of creating a blog. It varies between $50 to $3000, so I can say that it all depends on the site and what you want to do with it, your knowledge and what you have to pay for lack of it.

It depends but I think you should prepare about $170 to prepare a professional blogging site ,but before doing so you could hire a professional that would guide you on what section to fix

You do not have to spend a lot right now to get a new blog for yourself as you can develop one yourself with WordPress. You should budget about twenty to thirty dollars if you are hiring someone though.

If you are writing content yourself and doing SEO yourself, I don't think you need a lot of f money to start a blog, all you need is money for domain registration and purchasing hosting
Post automatically merged:

If you are writing content yourself and doing SEO yourself, I don't think you need a lot of f money to start a blog, all you need is money for domain registration and purchasing hosting

Not much , depends on who you hire to design and set up the site for you. However you can learn yourself and set it up instead of paying people for it. However I think prices varies ,domain and designs and so on , shouldn't be too expensive.
Yeah well said, or shouldn't be that costly just a few things to look out for like you have mentioned like the design to make use of and the domain to purchase

There are many platforms that offer different type of site buildings. You can use WordPress if you are on a budget as they have many themes and plugins to choose from.

I think $50 will be able to do that because developing a blogging site is not really expensive these days there are a lot of people that can do it for you at that amount, you can check out the price for that on fiverr or Upwork.

It depends on the quality of the blog you are interested in having but I can estimate everything to be up to $100 for a professional charge, there's some people that can get less than that but that is not the most important thing.

The best way is to start with budget capital, so that you can start up the blog business you need to plan about is with a value, developing a blog it depending the contents that you are planning to use,
You can be able to develop professional blogging site with $1000 if you or she really knows more about blogging and how it operates

Be sure that you need to get a blog site nd that you have made the adequate research that it would be profitable for you so that you can now start to consider how much it would cost you.

You need $10 for a domain, $35 for hosting and $60 for a theme and you are ready to launch your professional looking blog site. This cost does not include content development cost

I guess it actually depends on the kind of blog you would want to create. The price varies. And the packages as well varies. But they are not that costly. I think there are some sites that even offers free blogging plathforms for beginners. Anyways all blogs are the same. What makes it professional is the content and how you present it.

If you are looking for a way to mark up how much you should pay to get a proffesional looking site, you can get the quotes form those professionals on freelancing platforms to get an idea

I think it should be in the region of $500 dollars. It's quite big but if it's a self hosted blog , it will not be up that amount. Blogging requires patience and perseverance. It's a business that do not bring in profit quickly

I don't know how much exactly it will take for you to develop a professional blogging site. This cost will depend on a number of factors like the number of pages and other plugins too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back