What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

$30 is not bad considering that you're still earning money offline. Adding the $30 into your offline monthly earnings, it will appreciate too.
I do earn almost or close to $30 monthly on forums before but my offline activities has affected my online earning and reduced it drastically that i nearly even earn $0.50 daily nowadays.

I do earn almost or close to $30 monthly on forums before but my offline activities has affected my online earning and reduced it drastically that i nearly even earn $0.50 daily nowadays.
At least your offline business is a profitable venture. Since it brings you money, you shouldn't panic, just take online gig part time.

I have tries to limit my earning activity to just one platform at a time so for now I am on my just posting on this forum which I earn about $25 a month.

If you still calculate how much I earn you may post more than usual and posting more than usual means low quality posts or grammar mistakes so you have to concentrate first on quality of your post then after on grammar mistake and third the most important thing if your intervention will add value to topic you will participate as some participations are outside subject and may create new discussions that are not in main subject of thread then you have to concentrate on all of this and then reward is coming one day but if you show interest to reward you end by warning points or even deduce of earning due to low quality post this is the point that many are not understanding on get paid to writing.

The average amount of money I make in a month posting on forums is $50. That may be small but I think it is a great way to make some money in my free time.
Making $50 every month around PTP sites isn't easy at all. That amount of money is very much enticing cos not everyone can make that money in a month from PTP sites.

Making $50 every month around PTP sites isn't easy at all. That amount of money is very much enticing cos not everyone can make that money in a month from PTP sites.
I put in a lot of work. Even though I am a student, but I put some hours in PTP platforms to fund so many things. Being broke is something I don't want to experience again.

I put in a lot of work. Even though I am a student, but I put some hours in PTP platforms to fund so many things. Being broke is something I don't want to experience again.
Laughs, I love your courage bro. Anyone who loves money and detest being broke will work hard to end such kind of lackluster circumstances. PTP sites presents us chance to earn some reward through our engagement.

I don't think I can be comfortable leaving the figures i n from posting in forums monthly but just know that I'm doing just fine with it monthly
That's a very good point and you're as much as welcomed and entitled to keep certain things private to yourself private. But the butum line is that you're making something online

I knew postloop and forumwheel were paying reasonably though to get qualify as a poster there was not a easy task as the sites monitor every thing you do in terms of writing good English.
Yes that was then when I was still trying to get into the game of earning through writing platforms like the poostloop and others you mentioned. Gaining entrance wasn't easy back then because they got so much applications to sort through too

Yes that was then when I was still trying to get into the game of earning through writing platforms like the poostloop and others you mentioned. Gaining entrance wasn't easy back then because they got so much applications to sort through too
I make up to $20 every month posting on pay to post site however it's just not paying so much but it is an assistance to mine funds and I use it for my personal expenses

I make up to $20 every month posting on pay to post site however it's just not paying so much but it is an assistance to mine funds and I use it for my personal expenses
I think that amount of money is cool and it definitely go a long way in solving some of your problems. if you put more effort you can make more than that every month.

Earning any amount out of my time is acceptable, earlier time i didn't have such time earning onlime, i was dubbed many time investing around unregulated investment schemes.

I can't calculate effectively how much i earn in a month posting around forums this days, gradually I'm taking it one after the other trying to increase my earnings more online.

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

i cant say it's good because it's not easy to make money online as its needs much effort and time so what I get here is not enough. admin should increase some more.

i cant say it's good because it's not easy to make money online as its needs much effort and time so what I get here is not enough. admin should increase some more.
I agree with you. Its not easy to make money online. One has to put much effort and time in order to earn. Forum sites should also give generously to their members. Everybody should be happy.

At least your offline business is a profitable venture. Since it brings you money, you shouldn't panic, just take online gig part time.
That is what matters the most. We out our focus and attention on what works for us easily than waisting your time to force something to work when you already have an alternative for yourself

That is what matters the most. We out our focus and attention on what works for us easily than waisting your time to force something to work when you already have an alternative for yourself
I can't be wasting my time on what's not working for me. I'll simply focus my attention on what's working for me, cos that will bring me dividends.

I make around $60 in a month working online day and night. That's the amount I make and hope to increase the earnings but I do not know how. I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of. I will keep trying

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

$60 is good. It therefore means that you either work very hard or you are registered with several paid forums. As for me, I earn far less than that amount from paid forums in a month

I make around $60 in a month working online day and night. That's the amount I make and hope to increase the earnings but I do not know how. I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of. I will keep trying
I don't think only paid to post forums offers you such reasonable amount of money online?? Maybe other tasks you're doing online contributes to that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back