What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

Thank you me sincerem, I think I do have the time to work more online now than before and I hope I could reach the payout before the week end.
Surely, i believe you more my dear friend 'Peter. I'm happy you're back at bizdustry, and generally into online earnings circle, let's work together and carry this forums higher.

Nowadays even I am earning $40 a month from all online forums. Right now I am only working on Bizdustry and Trendri. On how many forums are you working right now? Do you work on more than two forums?
Thats great, I am seeing you after long time. I am working in Bizdustry , Forumcoin and beermoneyforum. I left trendri because of payment method issues.

Surely, i believe you more my dear friend 'Peter. I'm happy you're back at bizdustry, and generally into online earnings circle, let's work together and carry this forums higher.
That's the goal my man, once am able to post a thread, I will be putting on some great topics that will cause mad comment on it.

Actually if I were to work on every single day of the month i was suppose to earn a dollar a day so making it 30 or 31 dollar a month .But considering alot of factors I haven't been able to meet up with those at all.

It will be a bit stressing to that determine how much someone makes in a month from online forums because these forums are Minnie and someone can decide to work in more than one

paid to post platforms has been very helpful to me and of course I can say that I make some good amount of money sitting on the comfort of my home daily or monthly basis as the case may be.

Thats great, I am seeing you after long time. I am working in Bizdustry , Forumcoin and beermoneyforum. I left trendri because of payment method issues.

Trendri has been now offering payment through Binance Pay. You can set up a Binance pay account through Binance website and start receiving payments from Trendri. I have been earning money on Trendri for some time now and I believe anyone can do it.

Trendri has been now offering payment through Binance Pay. You can set up a Binance pay account through Binance website and start receiving payments from Trendri. I have been earning money on Trendri for some time now and I believe anyone can do it.
You can use binance pay only if your account is verified. Binance verification can be really complicated because they accept only government documents.

My target is to make up to $60 on monthly basis from paid to post platforms now that I have vacated from school. I was making like $50 per month when school was open.

The earning is not that much because I'm not working with many forums and in fact now i only post on bizdustry and CTF so you can see that earning will be small but i still managed to earned like $30-40 in a month if I'm posting constantly but lower than that if I'm busy with other things.

That's the goal my man, once am able to post a thread, I will be putting on some great topics that will cause mad comment on it.
Laughs, I believe in what you can bring to Bizdustry's forum. We'll be gappy you keep on bringing quality here just as you've been doing over the months.

Actually if I were to work not relenting day I will definitely have $1 for a day in a month so making my earnings as per the days in a month . But when working on numerous forums and sites you should definitely earn more.

Seriously lot of people have been restricted to earn minimum of $1 in a day which is very challenging because it's nowhere near enough for you to be able to make up something that you will use to achieve anything.

I made a total of $40 from all the get paid to post website I am active on. I am still looking for more to post so that I can expand the revenue I made from paid to post websites. Affiliate marketing is the only passive income and right now $17 per month.

me i don't make much oh though i think it was due to the recent short term work i got that caused that because normally i spend like 2 hours least on this platform daily but since i gt the gig it has reduced to almost 5 messages per day but the good thing is am done with that and just today alone i was able to get a good amount of messages

My forum earnings aren't much for the month, cos I'm not doing much of the paid to post site I'm just concentrating on Bizdustry st the moment.

Binance pay requires mandatory kyc verification and unfortunately I dont have the documents to verify the kyc. I dont even use Paypal , so Trendri is not for me.

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

You definitely do not make all the $60 from Bizdustry. Can you kindly list the paid to post forums you use to earn this in a month?

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

Hi please can you recommend some legit sites for me I will register with your link and I am sure you will get a referral bonus currently mine is just earnings from bizdustry

I do earn almost or close to $30 monthly on forums before but my offline activities has affected my online earning and reduced it drastically that i nearly even earn $0.50 daily nowadays.
Congratulations to you for earning $30 a month. I think I have not reached that level yet. I will also need great amount of time and effort in order to earn that kind of amount. In forums you are not just investing your time but also your mind. Just be available and you'll be able to earn.

You can use binance pay only if your account is verified. Binance verification can be really complicated because they accept only government documents.

Yes, I can understand that using Binance Pay is not that easy. I have had a lot of trouble when it comes to verifying my account and in the end I was not able to verify my account because I never had the documents they requested. However, if you really want to get paid, you have no option but to verify your account.
Post automatically merged:

Binance pay requires mandatory kyc verification and unfortunately I dont have the documents to verify the kyc. I dont even use Paypal , so Trendri is not for me.

I think you are from India and you can use Paypal to earn money because Payla does support India as a country where you can receive payments. I am from pakistan and I cannot send or receive payments because paypal is not at all supported here. However, people in India can definitely open a paypal account. So why don't you create a Paypal account and earn good money?

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back