What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

I knew postloop and forumwheel were paying reasonably though to get qualify as a poster there was not a easy task as the sites monitor every thing you do in terms of writing good English.

I read somewhere that postloop doesn't work, but I see that you are active there. So it must be confusing, I would like to try to work on that forum. I asked you if you could leave the information of the forums where you are working, are these two?

You were needed higher rating to participate on more forums. You could participate on mre forums when you had 4 and above rating star where as you could participate on limited forums of you had less than 3 rating. I had 4.5 star rating on postloop and 4 star on the forum wheel.

I have not actually calculated my forum posting earning, I am making just about $1 day of with 70-75 cents come from forum posting.

I have not been a month on paid to post site but from my pattern, I think that I should be making around $20-$30 in a month but I'm hoping it would increase.

I am using the forum wheel since many years, and recently a lot of forums have been introduced there. I earn 10 cents per post. I am making just about $3 a day just from the forum wheel.

Interesting roles you play when it comes to forum posting gigs. You're an MMO site owner, its even much for you to have many tasks to accomplish and still manages your own forum. That's a motivation to those of us, hoping to be future MMO site owners.

Now, that my college has shut down due to covid, I plan to spent a lot of time in forums and hopefully I can make $50 by the end of the month.

You are relying on forum posting for making money, you will be tired soon. consider writing and publishing articles.

That's true, one needs to diversify his or her gigs online. And not mainly earning from PTP sites alone. Writing needs extra skills to execute it, at times it's too stressful.

You can earn easily from forum posting, however, there are no sites for beginners where we can earn per article (just like the forum post), therefore, it will be difficult to earn.

It will be difficult to earn as a writer, you need to crave out ways to write explicitly, and be thoughtful, creative in writing for you to earn that bucks. I'm not just in for that, i can't consider professional article writing gigs any time soon in my online career. I've written before but i was unsuccessful, and i wouldn't want that again.

Personally, so far, I have not really earned much from paid to post forums. I just got serious about it just about two months ago and I am focusing on just bizdustry and cashtimeforum for now. So I have only earned less than $30 from both sites combined. I am just starting to work seriously to earn more.

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?
I have personally up to 50 dollars on these post to get paid forum,on starting the forums it was kind of tiring and difficult but when I got used to it,I became so easy and profitable at same time

I have personally up to 50 dollars on these post to get paid forum,on starting the forums it was kind of tiring and difficult but when I got used to it,I became so easy and profitable at same time
Gradually you're building your way up. Earning $50 from paid to post e aren't easy at all and it is worth better than PTC/Faucets that won't bring you that amount for two years.
Post automatically merged:

That's why you are our role model, we follow you because you knows a lot about this things , the least i have earned on a monthly basis is $25 because I have offline works that i do,
Its good you make up your earnings with your offline business or gig. I have an offline business, which is gaming. Its simply an indoor one, that's why I'm always indoor visiting forums.

I am able to earn $30 monthly from paid to post forums. That is because I try my best to earn one dollar daily from them. Which is great given that the paid to post forums do not use up so much data bundles, so I earn profits from buying data bundles to work in them.

You can earn around 2-3$ per day so around 60-100$ per month. This also depends on how much time you spend on these forums and if you are working every day or just sometimes when you have some free time available
Sorry but how do you calculate 2-3 $ per day? There are limits and restrictions on the forum. In my opinion if you do not have a premium package purchased daily output is $ 1 in the best option.

I am able to earn $30 monthly from paid to post forums. That is because I try my best to earn one dollar daily from them. Which is great given that the paid to post forums do not use up so much data bundles, so I earn profits from buying data bundles to work in them.
Making $30 from paid to post sites a month isn't bad is still encouraging, propelling in the future through what its been thought.

I have just started out posting on forums and I'm looking forward to earning really good amount of money in the nearest future. I'm committing some time to make this achievable

I am just news into making money online and this is my first paid to post site i post and comment on,I really need to calculate how much I'll be making on monthly basis so that I can also give my details here. For now I've not withdraw here money here before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back