What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

I was posting in a paid forum site before. It was later this year that I found more pad to forum site. Now I earn nothing less than $2

I was posting in a paid forum site before. It was later this year that I found more pad to forum site. Now I earn nothing less than $2
Thst is good you earn reasonable amount of money at least from paid to post sites. Compare to what other people earn through ptc/faucet sites.

I earn around $ 50 to $ 60 on forums, it depends on how much time I spend on it. I'm surprised @mcjerry, I only earn $ 2 a month. I hope that improves, you should look for other options since with that amount I don't think it helps you much. In this forum you can exceed that amount.

These days I am not earning much through forum posting. I am active only on two forums, GPT Forum and Bizdustry. I earn just about $1.5 per day by posting on these forums. When I was active on postloop and the forum wheel forums, I was earning $200 per month.

These days I am not earning much through forum posting. I am active only on two forums, GPT Forum and Bizdustry. I earn just about $1.5 per day by posting on these forums. When I was active on postloop and the forum wheel forums, I was earning $200 per month.
I would love to have the postloop scripts and to bring that platform alive again. I kinda miss it. I used to use PL too.

I got to know about forum wheel, but it seems the site is not available to people outside the UK or so. I was not able to o earn anything there because I was discouraged by someone.

Currently with the time I am committing to about 4 paid forums , I can earn minimum of $80 monthly and maximum of $110 monthly. Time is usually a big factor

You can earn around 2-3$ per day so around 60-100$ per month. This also depends on how much time you spend on these forums and if you are working every day or just sometimes when you have some free time available

That was a great site killed by the users. I say killed by users because there were posters spamming forums. They were creating low value content. I had 4.3 star rating and posted on 20-25 forums. Postloop is still live, but no longer functional. I would love to see that site alive.

That was a great site killed by the users. I say killed by users because there were posters spamming forums. They were creating low value content. I had 4.3 star rating and posted on 20-25 forums. Postloop is still live, but no longer functional. I would love to see that site alive.
It's still online? I haven't been able to access it in quite some time now. I had a 4.9 rating on there and I couldn't access most of the sites cause everyone wanted a full 5 stars, which was slightly unfair.

It's still online? I haven't been able to access it in quite some time now. I had a 4.9 rating on there and I couldn't access most of the sites cause everyone wanted a full 5 stars, which was slightly unfair.
Postloop site is still live, I can still access my account but the subscription page does not open. I have $3 with them. I have written a couple times if I can receive that money, they did not reply. You had 4.9 star, that's amazing.

Postloop site is still live, I can still access my account but the subscription page does not open. I have $3 with them. I have written a couple times if I can receive that money, they did not reply. You had 4.9 star, that's amazing.
Hmm, that's odd. I'm unable to get the website to load for me. It's like it don't exist anymore. I was able to get a January capture from WaybackMachine.

Hmm, that's odd. I'm unable to get the website to load for me. It's like it don't exist anymore. I was able to get a January capture from WaybackMachine.
Postloop looks on the dark horse currently. I don't think its a paying one again.

I just started my journey in the world of earning from forums, its been a month and maybe some weeks now and so far i have earned up to $20, i am looking forward to adding more sites i can earn from and find a way to manage these sites on a daily basis to get a reasonable amount. I believe with time i would sort it out though

Anywhere from 25-50$ because I have responsibilities to manage my own PTP forum. It's not a lot of money, but everything helps when it comes to the end of the month, when bills are due to be debited. My duties include moderation, administration, business development and budget management, and finally ensuring user satisfaction.

I am struck by your benefits in the forums, and I'm looking for them. Could it be that you can share what are those forums that produce that profit? I am currently at Bizdustry and here at GPTForo. I hope you have no problem sharing them.

In the past when I was active in The Forum Wheel and Postloop I was making around $200. I was absent from forum posting for a long time and then I started again since January. These days I am active only on two forums and make just about $30 per month. What are the forums you are active on?

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

That's why you are our role model, we follow you because you knows a lot about this things , the least i have earned on a monthly basis is $25 because I have offline works that i do,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back