What's new

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?

I end up to $30 posting and working for different online forum however with consistency I can be able to make up to $50 every month.
That's good, I am also looking for other means to boost my earnings too. I will like you share some sites for me to earn more too.

I don't think I can be comfortable leaving the figures i n from posting in forums monthly but just know that I'm doing just fine with it monthly

Different forums different pay formats, although I don't work on numerous sites but the one I'm most active for now I can earn a dollar a day so that would be 30 dollars a month or so

When it comes to paid posting jobs, lots of people make something tangible out of it. It all depends on your ability to post on a long duration of time to earn admirably. For me, i earn around $60 every month working on different paid posting jobs.

How much do you earn in a month posting on forums?
I've not been keeping record but this month I have a target and I'm working towards that target hopefully I will miss the target.

I've not been keeping record but this month I have a target and I'm working towards that target hopefully I will miss the target.
Lol, you shouldn't miss the target which you're chasing for. I just want you to hit such target so you'll achieve the aim of keeping to the target.

Well, personally I used to be able to make at least a minimum of $100 to $160 on monthly basis but that's in the past now because I hardly earn $50 in a month right now.

Personally when there were a lot of forums that you can actually work to make money from online are used to make at least $50 in two weeks but right now it's very impossible for you to make the amount of money.
I know when you where making up to $160 a month, you told me earlier time. Even covid19 have reduced the good psy rate of forum posting services. Let's pray for post covid19 so better reward will be initiated in.

WELL CURRENTLY I AM NOT YET MAKING FROM ONLINE PLATFORM BECAUSE THIS HAPPEN TO BE THE FIRST PLATFORM I HEARD IS PAYING THOUGH ITS NOT PAID ME YET

Well, if you are yet to earn money online from posting forums, since you are here now, if you are a verified user, you can easily earn money from this platform called Bizdustry.

I don't earn much monthly, may be it's because I don't belong to so many forums and also the fact that I don't have much time to participate.

I don't think I can be comfortable leaving the figures i n from posting in forums monthly but just know that I'm doing just fine with it monthly

Haha, you are such a very funny fellow. Even if you leave the amount of money that you are able to make online posting on forums here, no one really knows you to begin with.

Actually if I were to work not relenting day I will definitely have $1 for a day in a month so making my earnings as per the days in a month . But when working on numerous forums and sites you should definitely earn more.

Lol, you shouldn't miss the target which you're chasing for. I just want you to hit such target so you'll achieve the aim of keeping to the target.
Yes ooo, that's the aim, that's why I have dedicated hours for this online hustle and I know it won't be in vein.

Yes ooo, that's the aim, that's why I have dedicated hours for this online hustle and I know it won't be in vein.
Currently I am earning at least $30 monthly online because I mostly work on forum sites and now i am targetting $40 monthly because I want to expand my working capability.

I think I have made up to $20 in one month. That is little but at least it's something. Making money on forums is not easy, it requires time and I don't have much time to invest here. You can make up to $50 if you take it as your full time job

My only means of earning money online is through such forums and I dedicate some time for it every day. I earn on average $30 dollars every month of activity

$30 is not bad considering that you're still earning money offline. Adding the $30 into your offline monthly earnings, it will appreciate too.

I cannot really say this is the amounts of money I earn online for posting on forums on a monthly basis because I spent them as I received it but I think I earned close to $40 from posting on different forums online.

Wow?! Earning $25 eery month on bizdustry isn't easy at all. You must be a very dedicated and passionate poster indeed. Even the amount you make on forumwheel is still very commendable
These days I am posting only on Bizdustry and the forum wheel. On bizdustry I earn $25 per month and on the forum wheel I earn just bout $10 per month.

It won't be in vain, as long as you invested your time wisely online. No slow down, being consistent finding ways is rewarding as time goes.

The average amount of money I make in a month posting on forums is $50. That may be small but I think it is a great way to make some money in my free time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back