What's new

How much capital, in terms of time, is needed to start a business?

Firstly the business of your choice will determine the amount of the capital you'll budget and secondly the time needed is a thing of conviction, you can let go and just cling to it. It depends on you.

there is no specific amount, but in general, your budget has to be enough to launch the business and back it up in case something planned goes wrong

When it comes to investing ones time into a business, it is very important for every entrepreneur to understand that we should consider out business like the job we are doing, so we should devote all time to it.

This depends a lot on the type of business but it is advice able that you make them go hand in hand. You should take time to save money and also to gain very good knowledge too.

After making the proper business plan. The necessary thing needed is enough capital in terms of money to start up the business.

Yes it depends upon your business. But initially large amount of capitals required to start new business. If you deposit much capitals, it will come back or retained after a short time if you pay intentions or keep fully focus on it. You should enhance your business in that case .
I noticed this type of question whenever I want to fill any business grant form. I realized that the reason for such a question is to know how serious you are with your business. As a business owner you need to devote your time and attention to your business just like you would for a white collar job.

There are businesses that require huge amount of money and time in order to be successful. There are some you can start with little amount of money. So, it depends on the kind of business you are going into.

I starting a new business needed time dedication by the entrepreneur because that is the only way he can assess his performance in dealing with his customers.
In starting a business, no amount of money is too small but it depend on which type of business you bar trying to create, but starting a business need a lot of dedication.

The amount of capital depends on the kind of business you want to start. Remember you'd need also promotional material and also atleast a 3 months salary for the employees if it's a bigger business.

The amount of capital depends on the kind of business you want to start. Remember you'd need also promotional material and also atleast a 3 months salary for the employees if it's a bigger business.
We have diverse of business and investments out there , but you must have money you start, and the money required for starting a business depends on how large the business is,

Talking about the amount needed to start a business it depends on the kind of business you are going into and the nature of how you want to run the business that determine the amount you need to run the business.

If you interpret the time you spend on the business as a capital, you need to spend your full time on the business you are trying to launch. Once the business is self sustaining, you can limit your presence.

Concerning how much capital, in terms of time, is needed to start a business . Well, in terms of times, the amount of capital is dependent on the type of business in mind by an individual. Some business may take lesser time to plan and make some execution while some will take me lengthy period of time

I agree, I think it is important to dedicate enough time to a new business. I view businesses as plants, you have to water and nurture them till they can survive on their own.

You may not have all the money that is required to start up a business at once,it all depends on the business you want to start also because business are on levels, there are businesses that require a huge amount of money and there are some that require little amount of money, you need to do your own personal research about the one you want to go into.

The quantifying of time in terms of money depends on the business and what you want to acheive in the long run.If you want to grow fast then,you need to put in a substantial amount of quality time into the business inorder to make it stabilise.And it would mean you spending close to eight to ten hours in a day doing monitoring and research as well.

The quantifying of time in terms of money depends on the business and what you want to acheive in the long run.If you want to grow fast then,you need to put in a substantial amount of quality time into the business inorder to make it stabilise.And it would mean you spending close to eight to ten hours in a day doing monitoring and research as well.
You need a good morning and enough capital to start up a business when you want to meet up with time how was it all depends on the kind of business you are starting up most business can be started fast while other business needs gradual process.

Before you start any business make sure you have a lot of time in order to make research and gain some knowledge needed to make the business successful.

When you refer to time as relating to capital, although we know capital is the amount of money that is set aside for the purpose of creating further wealth. Now if we replace the aspect of money with time them I will say one's business or investment will require one's total time in other to succeed.

Depends on the kind of business that I want to start, depending the kind of business I wish to venture into required the amount of capital to spend on the business, your capital determine the kind of business you want to start with.
As much as business requires fund to establish and run, it also requires time. If you're into business and are very serious about it, you will have to take it as a normal white collar job which you from 8am to 4pm daily at leat at the initial stage of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back