What's new

How much capital, in terms of time, is needed to start a business?

The amount of time needed is also determined by the kind of business. Now someone might start up a small business of selling snacks or cooked food. The business might start moving that very day. While the next person who just introduced a new product to the market, requires more time for people to notice the product and test it.

If you cannot commit full time to your business, never thing about running a business. You may run a part time business but it will not grow big until you give more time

The amount of time needed is also determined by the kind of business. Now someone might start up a small business of selling snacks or cooked food. The business might start moving that very day. While the next person who just introduced a new product to the market, requires more time for people to notice the product and test it.
That is true. There are businesses that are too complex in operation where you will need a lot of research and probably even training just to have a complete knowledge. The simple ones are the selling which is getting the supplies and distributing to the customers. But whatever type of business that you will indulge in you must have a clear understanding of the operation and mechanics.

As much as business requires fund to establish and run, it also requires time. If you're into business and are very serious about it, you will have to take it as a normal white collar job which you from 8am to 4pm daily at leat at the initial stage of the business.
In terms of time most capital that is needed is the amount of capital that can establish the business at a long run, with is the enterpreneur all the investor need more capital to start at once and such capital may be large, that kind of capital depends on the kind of business if it's a small scale business at least $1000 can be enough

It depends on the nature of the business,they are some business that starting it requires much time and some require less time to start up.

I am not sure what do you mean by time. But I do know that business expenses and the amount you pay to your employees are also important. This is because they also fall under the category of initial investment you make and you have to pay your employees even if you suffer from loss in the starting stages of business.

All this depends on the type of business you are going into because there are some business that may not require much amount of money and there are also some business that will need an investment so much, you need to find out the type of business first.

running a business is not easy and of course it requires a lot of time and resources in order for it to be successful to some an extent especially if you are a new beginner.

It depends on your monthly earning rate, people with higher earning rates are likely to save a lot of money to start a business than people with low earning rate, you really need a lot of time to save the amount of money that you think will be suitable for your business.

Of course when it comes to a business the amount of capital that you will need in order to start that business will vary based on the business model that you have. For example someone that is looking to sell clothes may need a small investment and someone that is looking to sell electronic items because the cost of each item may be lower for their business. So in that regard the amount of capital that you need is going to be dependent on what type of business you own.

However, in terms of a time period, how much capital do you think is needed in order to start a business? In my opinion starting of a business is always a slow venture as you build up your customer base, and they always initial capital investment such up to pay off before you can start earning a profit. Therefore, I think that when you start a business you should have at least six to eight months worth of capital that can give you going through all this time in order to cover your operating costs and possible losses through this time.

What do you think will be a suitable time period that you should account for when starting up your own business?
The amount of time needed or invested in starting a business totally varies, I mean It can't be the same for everyone die to the fact that people are different and can make decisions faster than someone else.

The kind of money that you will need to start a business is very dependent on the kind of the kind of business as large business would need large sums of money.

It depends of the business you want to go into. Some businesses might require that you spend just a minute amount of time on it for it to be done. For example, investments l business doesn't require much time. One just needs to monitor how well it appreciates. However, other businesses might require a huge amount of time before it can be successful. It needs close monitoring
I completely agree with you that the amount of time that you will allocate to a particular business will depend on the kind of business that you are doing because some businesses we require a very long amount of time for you to dedicate to it while orders will just require very little time.

Whatever capital needed to start a business, that depends on the kind of business the person intend to start. There are some business that can start with 100 USD like for me, if I want to start a forex trade business $100 is enough as a start for the business. And from there the money will grow.

Whatever capital needed to start a business, that depends on the kind of business the person intend to start. There are some business that can start with 100 USD like for me, if I want to start a forex trade business $100 is enough as a start for the business. And from there the money will grow.
To start trading in forex $100 is more than enough in order to try and get a feel for how you trade and go what sort of knowledge is needed in order to be successful with this industry as well.

COncerning the amount of time needed, it also depends on what kind of business you're going into. Different businesses only takes time to plan, execute, and begin and then there is no need for so much time to run it continually. Other businesses can take little or no time to start but consume all your time running it.
You are really right to see that the amount of money that one will require for a business with depends solely on the kind of business that that person is aspiring to start up full stop for a large-scale business this one will need a very big amount of money to startups such kind of a business but for a small scale business you will also need a small amount of money to start up such a kind of a business.

To start trading in forex $100 is more than enough in order to try and get a feel for how you trade and go what sort of knowledge is needed in order to be successful with this industry as well.
100 USD is not more than enough to start forex trade. $100 is the least to start with as for me. Because with 100 USD, I can be able to use whatever forex trade strategy I want to use. There are some strategy that requires big amount of money to start with. While some are low.

When you are starting or trying to scale your business , it is important that you avoid any comparison with someone in another business as they are different.

When you want to start a business it is very important that you invest a lot of time and also you have to workout plan to also invest in knowledge because it is very important for a business to grow.

Well the amount of capital that is required tl start up a business usually depends on the business in question that is a small scale business will require a small capital and same goes with a large scale business.

It depends of the business you want to go into. Some businesses might require that you spend just a minute amount of time on it for it to be done. For example, investments l business doesn't require much time. One just needs to monitor how well it appreciates. However, other businesses might require a huge amount of time before it can be successful. It needs close monitoring
business especially a growing one,really need all the time for it to be able to get to a level that it would need minimal supervition to control.the essence of building a business is for stability,and the owner of the business need adequate time to study the market and the sector he is into and the dynamics as well as the seasons couple with the terrian.and a lot of time is neede to understand these factors.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back