What's new

How much capital, in terms of time, is needed to start a business?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Of course when it comes to a business the amount of capital that you will need in order to start that business will vary based on the business model that you have. For example someone that is looking to sell clothes may need a small investment and someone that is looking to sell electronic items because the cost of each item may be lower for their business. So in that regard the amount of capital that you need is going to be dependent on what type of business you own.

However, in terms of a time period, how much capital do you think is needed in order to start a business? In my opinion starting of a business is always a slow venture as you build up your customer base, and they always initial capital investment such up to pay off before you can start earning a profit. Therefore, I think that when you start a business you should have at least six to eight months worth of capital that can give you going through all this time in order to cover your operating costs and possible losses through this time.

What do you think will be a suitable time period that you should account for when starting up your own business?

COncerning the amount of time needed, it also depends on what kind of business you're going into. Different businesses only takes time to plan, execute, and begin and then there is no need for so much time to run it continually. Other businesses can take little or no time to start but consume all your time running it.

It depends of the business you want to go into. Some businesses might require that you spend just a minute amount of time on it for it to be done. For example, investments l business doesn't require much time. One just needs to monitor how well it appreciates. However, other businesses might require a huge amount of time before it can be successful. It needs close monitoring

If you want to Start the business and you need the capital for this so I think time should be proper given and employee's and worker's should be hire well knowledge and educated because only educated employees can help you to run your business well and they will give you more suggestion related to capital when you grown your business and company.

The amount of capital in terms of time that one need to know actually depends on the model of the business.The amount of capital in terms of time is the various question one has to ask himself or herself that what amount If capital do I need to make my business prosperous .

Of course when it comes to a business the amount of capital that you will need in order to start that business will vary based on the business model that you have. For example someone that is looking to sell clothes may need a small investment and someone that is looking to sell electronic items because the cost of each item may be lower for their business. So in that regard the amount of capital that you need is going to be dependent on what type of business you own.

However, in terms of a time period, how much capital do you think is needed in order to start a business? In my opinion starting of a business is always a slow venture as you build up your customer base, and they always initial capital investment such up to pay off before you can start earning a profit. Therefore, I think that when you start a business you should have at least six to eight months worth of capital that can give you going through all this time in order to cover your operating costs and possible losses through this time.

What do you think will be a suitable time period that you should account for when starting up your own business?
it's always very important to take enough time when making important decisions. The decisions we make before we start our businesses will determine how far we will go in that business and so it's always important to give enough time for planning.

Depends on the kind of business that I want to start, depending the kind of business I wish to venture into required the amount of capital to spend on the business, your capital determine the kind of business you want to start with.

Yes it depends upon your business. But initially large amount of capitals required to start new business. If you deposit much capitals, it will come back or retained after a short time if you pay intentions or keep fully focus on it. You should enhance your business in that case .

It depends on your business similarly capital of money depends on your business . So I do not think tine depends too much like money. Only decisions take a little bit time. If you want to sell clothes as a shopkeeper regarding business. You just take a time to start and buy the clothes from special brand etc.
So after starting, costumers attendance will be matter.

You can begin a business, offering an service, or sell an item.

The two methodologies require various degrees of startup capital.

Service - You don't really require money to fire up, as you influence your skill and get paid for that.

Products - This one is somewhat more capital serious, as you need to make/model it. Additionally, a careful total would rely inconceivably upon the conditions and the setting of that cycle.

When it comes to business, the subject of time is just a relativity. There are some businesses that need little time to plan for and start it up, while in others it can take a longer period of time. So it depends on what business one is planning to venture into.

The business that one is about to start will determine the amount of capital and time needed to start the business.Time and capital especially is needed in business inorder to make it prosperous and productive.

Yes, you made a point of what you said, the kind of business you wish to start will determine the amount of money to use on it. Then, the size of the business you want to start will also determine your budget, it may be from small scale or big scale business. Anyway as for me, I have a business that I have been dreams about and my budget on it is $2,500.

Truth to be told. There is no successful business that doesn't require huge capital. You can't spend less and expect huge profit. Business involves big capital, you just need to get enough capital to boast your business

It depends on what do ever business you want to go into so we also know there is no successful business that will require more capital and the more you increase your capital ,the more you will gain in it.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on what do ever business you want to go into so we also know there is no successful business that will require more capital and the more you increase your capital ,the more you will gain in it.

If I understand you clearly, you mean what’s the stipulated and recommended amount of time your capital should last you? Well this depends solely on the type of business you do either small scale or large scale. After investing a particular amount for the starting capital I beleive your capital should do the job for at least 9months before you realize your capital and invest in another business

It depends on the business in question, like in buying and selling of a product that is hot in demand within 2 to 3 months you should be able to recover your profit and capital, but a business like food selling may require much more time for people to become aquatinted.

Since you care about the time needed to prepare for a business, well I can't give a concrete exact time stamp to it because simply it also depends on what type of business you are planning to enter. Well if you're planning just a small scale well it might only needs a shorter time period.

It depends on the business in question, like in buying and selling of a product that is hot in demand within 2 to 3 months you should be able to recover your profit and capital, but a business like food selling may require much more time for people to become aquatinted.
This is true and an excellent point. When it comes to certain products there are many people that are willing try out a new business and therefore it those cases you only have to plan for a few months in advance. However, in certain cases for example in the food industry there are many that prefer to stick with what they are comfortable with and therefore it may be difficult in the beginning to get your name out there. In that case you would need more capital (in terms of time). I had not considered this point before.

It depends on The type of business you want to venture into, will it be time taking how can u adjust so your life style can suit the new business, you need to understand the business well and be determined to make something out of it, and be courageous

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back