What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

I don't have a business yet but I know the capital is dependent on the type of business and the country's rules. If you are going for big businesses like car sales, you will need more money compared to when going for books and stationary retails. Also, you might need to spend some money for the government corporate body to register your business.

There is no small capital to start a business, as low as #200 Nigeria note,one can start a pure water business
But my own business I started with #200k provision business wholesale

It doesn't cost me a lot of money to start my own business, the nature of my business it's not all about money it is all about time and connections, the more you have plenty links and time you spend the more I make more money.

I didn't establish a business before , i think the capital needed in a business is depending on the type of business an individual want to establish. most of the business need business plan and more research before investing your capital on it.

I have not started my business yet, but I can say that at this moment it costs approximately $ 1k. If it takes more than the expected time, it will surely amount to $ 1.5k, motivated by the inflation of my country. The thread is correct, you always need capital to undertake any business.

It is necessary to have capital to work on one's own but how much capital one needs to have depends on the nature of the work. For example, if we are going to work in a shop, it requires a little capital

Investing is great. Besides starting your own business, it is one of the best plans for growing your net worth and achieving financial freedom! But there are a few steps to take before you get started. If you don’t set yourself up for success by taking care of these items first, you’ll be setting yourself up for failure down the road.

Starting up a business is not an easy task and financial abilities are required,getting capital to startup a business is not an easy task and i went through a lot,i started with a million plus naira and everything has been moving on as expected.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
It cost me close to a million naira when am about too star up my business. Although why is it up to that amount was the tools for my business were kind of expensive,because as a disk jockey you must have your own personal speakers, mixers,controller and your personal laptop as well. It should have been more than that tho,but I do most of my advert online or when am on the playing ground for business as well.
Post automatically merged:

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

It cost me close to a million naira when am about too star up my business. Although why is it up to that amount was the tools for my business were kind of expensive,because as a disk jockey you must have your own personal speakers, mixers,controller and your personal laptop as well. It should have been more than that tho,but I do most of my advert online or when am on the playing ground for business as well.

I started my offline business with about $100, at the time. Sadly I couldn't make anything out of it.

Online, I'm yet to spend any serious money on a business itself, just spent some few dollars trying to learn the skills I need.

It depends on the business you want to do at times they are some business that are not really cost and the are some business that are really cost when it come to money issues
More also you need to have a good capital to start up business the amount of money put in a business is the give out the profit you are going to gain at time

It depends on the kind of business you’re establishing that’s when you budget a certain amount of money to start up with,a big business will definitely require a large capital and a small business a small capital so for me no specific amount because two people can start up the same line of business but with different amount of money

I intend to start with 50k as since it doesn't require getting a store for now..As it progresses,and the sales is booming,I can then think of getting a store..But for now,I'm starting at home and can be delivered to any state within Nigeria..

I don't own my own a business of my own yet. But the hope is still alive for the future though as I have a lot of ideas to put into work. The funds for now are a limiting factor and I will wait for the hills to become green again.

If you looking for starting a business then it will require very high capital varying the assets available with the size of the business. If you are having small business then it may take lower funds but it would be started by a normal person so his assets would be really low.

Starting a business is no doubt a great responsibility and to start the business there is need for capital. The scale of the business basically for me determines what the capital would be. Before that there should be a personal decision on the type of business to start and thereafter the finance capital can be considered base on market survey.

Starting a business is not something tou just do in a day . it needs so many years of dedication and commitment. There calculate cost and non calculator cost in starting up a business. It took me 2000$ to start up a mini boutique

I could remember vividly those days when I started piggery business, I spent nothing less than N100,000 (around 250$) to start the business. It was an investment worth it because the business is very lucrative

The mindset I had in starting a business really spoilt things, I wanted to minimize cost at every expenditure and I ended up loosing more that I can gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back