How much bitcoin would you have bought in 2010 if you had a chace

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?

Maybe just about a million?. If I could go back in time i would warn my past self about not missing out on the investment of a lifetime.

I would have bought thousands of bitcoin,and then keep some since i still believe the price would rise to a higher value that's it

who ever thought in 2010 that btc will reach 19k in 10 years ... if we knew, we were all millionaires :)) and when you think that there were sites that gave 20-30 BTC for free at registration. and now 1 btc = 19k.

I remember having 20$ in my paypal a long time ago and thinking whether I should buy Bitcoin (I was a kid without a credit card or bank account but earned paypal cash online). Instead I bought a Game (which a few years later became Free). So yeah

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
If I would have enough money to buy bitcoins then I invested all my money in bitcoins . investment always based on available budget

haha, xD, everyone will allocate much money for that, to be honest, I knew Bitcoin only in 2014 because cryptos are prohibited in my country.

I should have bought up to 100 millions then ??, it's quite unfortunate that we never believed in it .

I remember I wanted to buy like 10 but I couldn't get my limited paypal to work due to restrictions in Serbia. If I had the knowledge I'd buy around 100 back then, that would be enough for me.
Seems like it would be a no-brainer not to buy if you went back in time. I would buy 100 because I'd have enough now to build a small nice building with a few apartments to rent.

I would have bought upto a million or more of it, with this knowledge of this high flying Bitcoin currently i wouldn't want to miss out from the largesse.

I will buy all the Bitcoin i can afford to, and probably get a loan too. Convince my family to do the same and accumulate hundreds of Bitcoin.. if only we can turn back the time to do this. Everyone will be extremely rich right now.

so do you mean if we knew the price was gonna go up this much and we could buy it, or we could just buy bitcoin not knowing about its future price back then?
well if I didn't know about its future price and found out about bitcoin back then, then I guess I would have probably bought/claimed 100 btc or something I mean it was probably pretty easy to get this much for free online back then as well lol.

I wouldn't get it in light of the fact that bitcoin isn't first computerized money, there were a wide range of monetary forms and every one of them fizzled. Blockchain had been around since 80's and numerous ventures - computerized monetary standards made by utilizing this idea, anyway they didn't accomplished their objectives, got hacked or neglected to construct network around them. Indeed, even bitcoin was hacked yet it's locale kept the bitcoin running.

What made bitcoin fruitful isn't just innovation lays behind it, additionally a network of engineers and clients. (The vast majority of them were irate of lodging emergency 2008)

If I could go back in time to 2010 when the price of Bitcoin was low... I would have bought propably a 300$ worth of Bitcoin at the time... And looking at the money I had available too.

To be honest, i think that this is a regret that many of us who have entered the crypto world in the last few years are holding onto. If we could go back to when bitcoin was first introduced, i believe that i would have invested a very large amount into bitcoin, as the profit would be enormous at this point in time. However we need to also remember that buying a lot of bitcoin back them would also change the trajectory of the prices as well as the demand would have gone up and bitcoin may have reached its peak value sooner.

pretty much none, you should think about it if you were still living in 2010, for sure you wouldn't know that it will reach what it currently costs and worth now, otherwise, everyone could buy thousands of BTC back then to be a billionaire now

That will be a life changing opportunity if that ever happens because I'll definitely get up to ten thousand bitcoins in my wallet if not more. The growth of bitcoin has been tremendous and I'm really regretting not investing enough at its infancy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back