What's new

How much bitcoin would you have bought in 2010 if you had a chace

Wow this is really a very nice question to give an answer,when I was in 2010 I was still a student and as a result I didn't even have a single penny but if an opportunity arises that I know of bitcoins then I could have borrow all the money I can to make sure I buy as much bitcoins as possible by now I could have been a trillionaire or probably a millionaire,a very rich man but well opportunity comes but once that time cannot be meet anymore.

If I knew btc will rise this high even as of last year bitcoin was 8000$ I would have bought more. How I wish I knew. But there is still hope of bitcoin dropping

It was worthless then so if had knew it would become something this great I would have accumulated so much as at that time by now I would be selling and re investing in other coins and making so much profit.

I remember having 20$ in my paypal a long time ago and thinking whether I should buy Bitcoin (I was a kid without a credit card or bank account but earned paypal cash online). Instead I bought a Game (which a few years later became Free). So yeah

If wishes were horses all men will ride. I even wished I could even predicted correctly the rise of Bitcoin 4 years ago or even two years ago, I would have plundered all of my life savings, all my investments and even take a loan to purchase Bitcoin because now I would have been a millionaire.

As for 2010 Bitcoin price was very low and if I had to buy I would have bought with all my funds because as it appear now people who invested then are the ones enjoying their fruit of the little risk they took

If I had a chance in 2010 I would have died bitcoin off a million naira but I never really understand the business then in 2010 because last year but I understand the business and I get used to it

I wish during that 2010 I had an opportunity to see potential in bitcoins I could have bought as many bitcoins as possible by now I could have got a lot of millions of Dollars. Cryptocurrency is profitable if you jump into it early.

Well I was not into bitcoin at that time so I have never bought any bitcoin in 2010, because I don't really know the price of it then, but now the price is very high.

I believe that in 2010 when I wanted to invest in Bitcoin I came up with about $400 for me to invest in it but I ended up investing it wrongly and I was scammed of my money.

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
Maybe 100btc, because i know that shit coins of today have bought thousands before but i might not have enough believe in it then, so i might think of the money i used i don't need it so what the point.

Well knowing what I know now I'd probably buy more but a lot of people had no idea about bitcoin back in 2010 so not a lot of people would have predicted the rise in value.

When I first heard about bitcoin I would have bought about $20 worth of bitcoin which would have been a lot now but there is nothing we can do about the past.

Had it been i got the chance to know about how the price will be in the next 5-6 years or their about I would've invested reasonable into it and allowed it up to this moment.

If we could rewind the time, I can buy at least three bitcoins with the cash on me right now. Once I am able to acquire at least three bitcoins, I am already a multi-millionaire in the nearest future. the question I keep asking is that can we have another coin that will rise to the level of bitcoins? I believe time will tell

Well knowing what I know now I'd probably buy more but a lot of people had no idea about bitcoin back in 2010 so not a lot of people would have predicted the rise in value.

Well, from my experience and understanding about how cryptocurrencies work, it's very clear that the cryptocurrencies will definitely rise no matter how much it drops.

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
If I can retrace the hand of time and I can go back to the year 2010, and I was given the opportunity of buying bitcoin, just 100btc would have been enough do me and i would have been doing better now.

Back then i use to think crypto currency was beyond my reach not to mention bitcoin. I never really understood much about it back then.if i have the knowledge i have right now back then, i would have brought thousands but truth be told many of us would have sold majority of the bitcoin we have before now, thinking it would not get any higher than that.

No one would have thought that bitcoin would be this valuable. If I had known, I would have bought enough bitcoin in my wallet even if I had to use my feeding money to achieve it,I would have done it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back