What's new

How much bitcoin would you have bought in 2010 if you had a chace

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?

I first heard about Bitcoin in 2013 and one of my biggest mistakes was never taking up the risk and overcome my doubts by investing on the cryptocurrency then. If not anything by now, I should have invested at least more than $20,000 in Bitcoin.

I was still very young, bit I believe if i had come across Bitcoin, I would not have bought it.

I was trained to be skeptical about anything that sounds too good to be true, and telling me I had money that was 'virtual' was one point.

If most people had know that bitcoin would turn out to be this financially transforming, they would have placed all the money they had back then. I would have placed down all my earnings and savings on bitcoin and that would be equivalent to like 100k

Time is an element of money and time can’t be reversed. We can only say things in regrets after the opportunities missed. Everyone would probably have bought a million dollars worth of bitcoin if they knew it’ll be worth $35k today.

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
I did not have much information about crypto currency in 2010 and at that time I did not step into cryptocurrency, so I have stepped into 2020 in crypto currency and am very surprised to see the value of bitcoin.

pretty much none, you should think about it if you were still living in 2010, for sure you wouldn't know that it will reach what it currently costs and worth now, otherwise, everyone could buy thousands of BTC back then to be a billionaire now
This is very true. No matter what time period you decide to go back to from now it will still lead to the uncertainty of where crypto is going and without the knowledge that we have now chances are that it will just be the same people that invested the first time around. I think that if people were educated about crypto when it came out that there would have been more investors and then we wouldn't be as worried with going back to 2010 to buy bitcoin haha.

Honestly if I knew Bitcoin would be this lucrative and I had some $100 to spare in 2010, I would have bought it because I love investing a lot. Cryptocurrency is never late to dabble into though, I could start anytime.

When Bitcoin was first produced in 2009, I had enough money to buy about 30 BTC. But in those years, I thought the cryptocurrency issue was a scam. Unfortunately I was very wrong about this. I wish I hadn't made a mistake on that date. Because right now, I would have savings of 1,050,000 USD for about 30 Bitcoins. :(

Maybe just about a million?. If I could go back in time i would warn my past self about not missing out on the investment of a lifetime.
If I had know that bitcoin would be this valuable today, then, I would have bought about 10 BTCs. With the price of a bitcoin being $35k, it would have been a huge and successfully investments. On the other hand, many of those who bought bitcoin in 2010 have sold all or most of their crypto currency even before today's price of $35k.

If I had know that bitcoin would be this valuable today, then, I would have bought about 10 BTCs. With the price of a bitcoin being $35k, it would have been a huge and successfully investments. On the other hand, many of those who bought bitcoin in 2010 have sold all or most of their crypto currency even before today's price of $35k.
That is just the fact. Many who bought when bitcoin was just a few cents probably would have sold most of it along the way with the increases in price they have seen over the years. It is just mere wishful thinking.

When Bitcoin was first produced in 2009, I had enough money to buy about 30 BTC. But in those years, I thought the cryptocurrency issue was a scam. Unfortunately I was very wrong about this. I wish I hadn't made a mistake on that date. Because right now, I would have savings of 1,050,000 USD for about 30 Bitcoins. :(
I think that the thing that we need to remember is that we would have been able to have this profit if we are able to hold out on the bitcoin that we bought back then until this point that we are in no. To be honest, if I had bought bitcoin in 2010, i think that when the first price jump happened to just a couple hundred dollars i would have considered that as a huge profit and sold it off. Therefore it is hard to say if we would have the restraint to wait until now to sell out bitcoin.

They value and increase of bitcoins has really thought people never to leave anything to chance when it comes to investments. It as also opened people's eyes that an opportunity can exist any investment if you can take more risks. Looking back,I would have bought lots of bitcoins back then,sadly plenty of us didn't see bitcoins growing this way .

They value and increase of bitcoins has really thought people never to leave anything to chance when it comes to investments. It as also opened people's eyes that an opportunity can exist any investment if you can take more risks. Looking back,I would have bought lots of bitcoins back then,sadly plenty of us didn't see bitcoins growing this way .
I definitely agree with you. and that is the basic nature of an investment, To take a risk and hope that it pays off and hope to get the return that you are looking for. To be honest i think that bitcoin as a whole was viewed as a scam when it first started and came out and that is why many didn't get involved into it, but now it has grown to such a nature where it is being considered to be a reputable currency in some regions.

I definitely agree with you. and that is the basic nature of an investment, To take a risk and hope that it pays off and hope to get the return that you are looking for. To be honest i think that bitcoin as a whole was viewed as a scam when it first started and came out and that is why many didn't get involved into it, but now it has grown to such a nature where it is being considered to be a reputable currency in some reg

I definitely agree with you. and that is the basic nature of an investment, To take a risk and hope that it pays off and hope to get the return that you are looking for. To be honest i think that bitcoin as a whole was viewed as a scam when it first started and came out and that is why many didn't get involved into it, but now it has grown to such a nature where it is being considered to be a reputable currency in some regions.apo

I definitely agree with you. and that is the basic nature of an investment, To take a risk and hope that it pays off and hope to get the return that you are looking for. To be honest i think that bitcoin as a whole was viewed as a scam when it first started and came out and that is why many didn't get involved into it, but now it has grown to such a nature where it is being considered to be a reputable currency in some regions.
Spot on. People were afraid to go into it when it came out. Now that people know better,many people will embrace and take more risks in future. Who knows we may still see more of the likes of bitcoins in the nearest future to invest in.

Spot on. People were afraid to go into it when it came out. Now that people know better,many people will embrace and take more risks in future. Who knows we may still see more of the likes of bitcoins in the nearest future to invest in.
By more of the likes of bitcoin are you referring to other variations of crypto that will possibly come out in the future to invest in? This is hard one to distinguish and even with the knowledge that we have now about crypto it is still hard and near impossible to be able to tell the difference between a good coin when it comes out and one that has no future. I think bitcoin was the first of its kind so when it came to those that wanted to invest they only had one coin to consider. Now there are coins coming out almost daily and this is what makes it hard to choose for future investment.

well in 2010 I was pretty young and I didn't have any information about bitcoin but assuming I did I would have bought about 10000 bitcoins.... it's not late now and I hope to invest my money in BTC rather leaving it dormant in the bank

By more of the likes of bitcoin are you referring to other variations of crypto that will possibly come out in the future to invest in? This is hard one to distinguish and even with the knowledge that we have now about crypto it is still hard and near impossible to be able to tell the difference between a good coin when it comes out and one that has no future. I think bitcoin was the first of its kind so when it came to those that wanted to invest they only had one coin to consider. Now there are coins coming out almost daily and this is what makes it hard to choose for future investment.
No I'm talking of investment generally.its not really easy spotting such opportunities really. But if another one present itself,lots of people will seize the opportunity and invest heavily.

Bitcoin at 2010 was $1, had I known I would have bought 20 at least. Instead of paying for my school fees I would have diverted the money, even if I dropped out. I would have a very lucrative investment right now.

I did not have much information about crypto currency in 2010 and at that time I did not step into cryptocurrency, so I have stepped into 2020 in crypto currency and am very surprised to see the value of bitcoin.

We had similar experience with not trusting the cryptocurrency legitimacy and authenticity. At least now I have invested in bitcoin but only that I had to pay more for what I could have got cheaper.

No I'm talking of investment generally.its not really easy spotting such opportunities really. But if another one present itself,lots of people will seize the opportunity and invest heavily.
Definitely :) I think that the key is to diversify into all of the coins that are being released that are listed on the major exchanges. If you do this and some of them appear to be dead coins in a few days time then the coins that have increased in value will help you in making up for the coins that didn't pan out. This is the only way to get in on the ground flow of any crypto that could possibly rise like bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back