What's new

How much would you invest if Bitcoin dropped really low?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say if Bitcoin one day dropped really low in price, would you invest in it asap? How much would you invest? I would invest hundreds probably. Because I know with Bitcoin, it's likely to rise again. But, what's the most you would invest? $500? $1000? More? I would try to invest as much as I could, but I don't think I'd go too high, maybe $1000 if I have any to spare. What about you?

I don't really care much about the price Bitcoin is at, as what it's worth in fiat doesn't interest me much, but to answer your question, I think I would follow my DCA strategy, so if it fell to those prices I would accumulate a lot without needing to change my strategy.

I don't really care much about the price Bitcoin is at, as what it's worth in fiat doesn't interest me much, but to answer your question, I think I would follow my DCA strategy, so if it fell to those prices I would accumulate a lot without needing to change my strategy.
That's what I would end up doing. If it drops down to a low price, I will pounce on it and invest what I can. With Bitcoin especially, I believe it will only rise back up. So if I can get in at a low point, I might stand to make a good profit. As will many others probably.

It depends on how much money I had at that moment, it also depends on how much of my investment I can hold until the market goes into bull run. In 2023, we say Bitcoin going pretty low, yet I could not invest much as I did not have a lot of funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back