What's new

How many sites do you visit and use in a day?

I cannot give the exact numbers. I visit Facebook multiple times a day, I use Facebook for social commerce and marketing. I also visit Bizdustry every day. I am a staff on a couple of forums and I visit these forums every day. I am running over a dozen blogs, online store and forums and I visit my websites every day. I also use multiple ecommerce marketplaces and I visit these marketplaces every day.

I cannot give the exact numbers. I visit Facebook multiple times a day, I use Facebook for social commerce and marketing. I also visit Bizdustry every day. I am a staff on a couple of forums and I visit these forums every day. I am running over a dozen blogs, online store and forums and I visit my websites every day. I also use multiple ecommerce marketplaces and I visit these marketplaces every day.
That means you are still using Facebook to do your business if am not wrong it's part of freelancing but for me due to lack of power supply in my region I do use 3 to 4 website to earn in a day,but am planning to get a reliable power bank once I do that I believe I can increase my daily earning to $7 per day really serious about this,I trust my potential and ability to work

That means you are still using Facebook to do your business if am not wrong it's part of freelancing but for me due to lack of power supply in my region I do use 3 to 4 website to earn in a day,but am planning to get a reliable power bank once I do that I believe I can increase my daily earning to $7 per day really serious about this,I trust my potential and ability to work
I use Facebook for a lot of things, I use it for personal networking as well as professional networking. I use it to market my products and services, and I also use it to sell my products and services. If you want to make money online, Facebook can be highly beneficial

How many sites would you say you visit in a day? I visit quite a few. From my sites, forums and to sites like Bizdustry, Facebook, and other social sites. What about you guys?
As for forums, I visit about 5 forums where I work every day to earn small money. For social media, I visit Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Threads, TikTok, Snapchat, BigoLive and LinkedIn every blessed day. My WhatsApp is the number one chatting messenger I use.

Shockingly, not very many. I have my hand few I go on daily and then some random ones sprinkled in from searches. I know some people that go online and bounce all over the place from site to site.

I could not tell you an exact amount, if I count Bizdustry and other sites where I work to earn money online, I would say 6-7 more or less, if I also count those sites that I visit for leisure such as social networks, or for other types of things like searching for information, I think more or less 20 sites a day, it's just an estimate

How many sites would you say you visit in a day? I visit quite a few. From my sites, forums and to sites like Bizdustry, Facebook, and other social sites. What about you guys?
As of right now, 4.
All for work.

~ Right here (Bizdustry)
~ Twitter on Thursdays
~ Quicktate (ongoing)
~ myLot

My daily schedule of visiting my sites is different. But mostly I visit and manage from 4-6 sites a day. it could be several PTC sites, a Microtask site, or our Bizdustry forum.

I could actually visit so many website daily. I do so many research and it takes me to browse the internet everyday. I have Facebook and other social media handles..

I really couldn't give an exact amount of how many sites I use each day because there are so many and it also changes each day as well.

All I can say is that I spend a lot of time on many different sites each day either for personal use or for the work I complete for my business.

Most often in social media, and in fxopenforum.com because I am trader forex with FXOpen. Sometimes visit here and another few sites to share and sometimes looking new insight.

I could not tell you an exact amount, if I count Bizdustry and other sites where I work to earn money online, I would say 6-7 more or less, if I also count those sites that I visit for leisure such as social networks, or for other types of things like searching for information, I think more or less 20 sites a day, it's just an estimate
There are days when it's going to only Bizdustry I would visit when my schedule is too tight I would have the time for the other websites/forums I visit daily. I try being consistent with Bizdustry more than the other websites I've been using which are like Bizdustry.

When it comes to social media platforms that I visit everyday, they are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Reddit. Instagram and Reddit are the least that I make use of every day. It's between Facebook and Twitter that I use most of the time every day. I visit lots of forums every day. Forums like Bizdustry, Forum Promotion, PS5 forum, Offtopix, Admin-Junkies etc.

The number of websites that I visit daily is dependent on how free that I am during that period. I can't be very busy and be expecting myself to visit a lot of websites. It doesn't even work that way at all. However, on average, I visit 5 websites daily and more whenever that I am less busy with offline duties.

The number of websites that I visit daily is dependent on how free that I am during that period. I can't be very busy and be expecting myself to visit a lot of websites. It doesn't even work that way at all. However, on average, I visit 5 websites daily and more whenever that I am less busy with offline duties.

Your day's schedule is what's most likely going to decide how free that you would be when it comes to doing any other extra touches on different website. As of late, I have been a little bit free and I had to check my last week screen time, it was shown 57 hours spent on chrome. Can you believe that?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back