What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

Yes, with bombarded ads they do earn but greed can't allow them to improve members earnings. They're just trying to earn alone given you pennies for your time, and data sacrificed for them.

Yes, I remeber a couple of paid to click websites like that. They do indeed earn a good amount of money. This thing is not just limited to paid to click websites. I have seen that many faucet websites also do the same thing. Many faucet websites are filled with pop-ups and unwanted ads. Having said that I do NOT have any problems with such advertisements. The only thing I am concerned about is that they should also pay me a good amount of money if they are themselves earning good money.

I don't really make enough money from the site, because I don't work every time because of my job, I don't make up to 400 satoshi in 24 hours.

Most of this faucet owners are not considerate especially the ones with heavy ads people spend more data to claim faucets yet the reward is insignificant.

Yes, I remeber a couple of paid to click websites like that. They do indeed earn a good amount of money. This thing is not just limited to paid to click websites. I have seen that many faucet websites also do the same thing. Many faucet websites are filled with pop-ups and unwanted ads. Having said that I do NOT have any problems with such advertisements. The only thing I am concerned about is that they should also pay me a good amount of money if they are themselves earning good money.
They should be paying high to their users. Because those users makes them earn high based on the Ads they click on. I don't just understand why PTC sites don't like increasing their reward even when they're earning high from ads.

They should be paying high to their users. Because those users makes them earn high based on the Ads they click on. I don't just understand why PTC sites don't like increasing their reward even when they're earning high from ads.

I can remember working on that website and they were only "paying" slightly more than other paid to click websites. I am now trying to search that website and I cannot find it on Google. Perhaps that website is now gone. Nevertheless, I have also tried many faucet websites and they were not even paying pennies but they were bombarding my computer with ads. As I mentioned earlier, I can watch ads and I have no problem, but I need to get paid accordingly.

I can remember working on that website and they were only "paying" slightly more than other paid to click websites. I am now trying to search that website and I cannot find it on Google. Perhaps that website is now gone. Nevertheless, I have also tried many faucet websites and they were not even paying pennies but they were bombarding my computer with ads. As I mentioned earlier, I can watch ads and I have no problem, but I need to get paid accordingly.
If you're still aiming to earn via PTC sites, i mean the legit ones at the moment. Then you should go register with cointiply, serpclix, coinpayu and faucetcrypto.com etc.

I joined faucet crypto website to see if they would make me experience a different thing than other faucet websites, but it's same. This shows there's no hope earninng satoshis online.

Laughs, satoshis earning from those PTC or faucet sites is simply wasting of human resources and time. Time i could have used for better things online will be wasting around some low paying ptc/faucet sites.

Satoshis earned doesn't even can be used for pay for internet bills or hosting services or advertisements as you lose one month to earn 1 $ is really a very low paying rate also bitcoin price is decreasing means if bitcoin reachs 30000 $ or 20000 $ then faucets like coinpayu or cointiply will pay you 1 $ each two months.

Laughs, satoshis earning from those PTC or faucet sites is simply wasting of human resources and time. Time i could have used for better things online will be wasting around some low paying ptc/faucet sites.
as bitcoin and other coins, value is going up its not profitable to waste our time to earn the only satoshi. Most all faucets are not paying as they paid before so people are not taking interest in them.

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??
I have decided to leave all the faucet and ptc sites that pays in satoshi because its just a waste of time, resources and energy, I have been on many of the ptc sites for months and i have not reached the minimum withdrawal.

When I was active on a site called adbtc, I was earning 400 satoshis per day in average. However, I am not using his ptc site any more. My man source of bitcoins is through advertising.

When I was active on a site called adbtc, I was earning 400 satoshis per day in average. However, I am not using his ptc site any more. My man source of bitcoins is through advertising.
It depends from your level at AdBTC so higher level you will higher ad value and lower level you get lower ad value means most of advertiser may filter rating of worker that will visit their website.

In a day or can see up to 5000 to 10000 Satoshi,this was achievable in a week,I didn't pay much attention to the faucet pay site but it's not worth it.

It depends from your level at AdBTC so higher level you will higher ad value and lower level you get lower ad value means most of advertiser may filter rating of worker that will visit their website.
That's true. Now, that I am no longer active on the site, I cannot earn 400 satoshis in a day. The only earning I have these days on adbtc is through referrals.

I don't spend my time on any known faucet platform where you go and be earning satoshis. I don't think it is Worth my time doing that on a given day

Lolz, most of this faucet are not always reliable that is why I do not have any time to spend with them as I concentrate most of my time on paid to post site,there was a time I try one of them in the past and with every month I was not able to make up to $2 worth of bitcoins from them.

Satoshis earned doesn't even can be used for pay for internet bills or hosting services or advertisements as you lose one month to earn 1 $ is really a very low paying rate also bitcoin price is decreasing means if bitcoin reachs 30000 $ or 20000 $ then faucets like coinpayu or cointiply will pay you 1 $ each two months.
Thank you for this your submission and it aligns so well with my opinion of faucet which I think I'm mostly a waste of time because there's nothing that you can use the amount that you earn on faucet to do as the amount are so insignificant.

PTC faucets is one of the difficult ways to earn bitcoin as their earning is very small. Since the time I have been earning on faucets, I do not know the exacts amounts of satoshi I earn on a daily basis do to the small fraction of earnings I received.

Hmm, I don't think one can even make up to $0.50 a day working 24 hours through out the day. I worked for an average of 14 hours before with faucets, no matter that I was working on numerous faucets but I couldn't still make up to $0.50 with them a day. Unless you are working with 100 active referrals that's when you'll earn $1-2 a day through it.
Apart from referrals. You can still earn up to $1 daily with 14 hours. There areany faucet website now that are paying. The one I like best are those that pays instantly to faucetpay account. There are faucet websites that pays coin worth $1 per 1000 claim, you just have to wait for 5 minutes for the next claim. If you have 10 to 15 of them, you can earn $1 with 14 hours.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back