What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??
I joined many PTC/faucet websites but unfortunately I leave all of them because their income is very low even 150 to 300 satoshi per day.
So making $1 is very difficult from these websites but I see we can earn a good amount from these kind of sites if we have some reference because their sites are giving some percentage from it.

I joined many PTC/faucet websites but unfortunately I leave all of them because their income is very low even 150 to 300 satoshi per day.
So making $1 is very difficult from these websites but I see we can earn a good amount from these kind of sites if we have some reference because their sites are giving some percentage from it.
Referrals work a lot with PTC/Faucet sites, that is when you start making some decent amount of cash. But the money you make through those two earning sites can't still go you any where considering your time and referrals you brought in to the site. You can't still earn up to $1 a day from those sites too.

Bitcoin's mining site are in no are always difficult to earn up to 10 satoshi of bitcoins a day, I will be very much interested if anyone has a good website that I can earn satoshi of Bitcoin in a day but we all must be very careful because there are a lot of website claiming to mine bitcoins that asked you to invest before you can mine at higher rates most of them are always come please be careful

Bitcoin's mining site are in no are always difficult to earn up to 10 satoshi of bitcoins a day, I will be very much interested if anyone has a good website that I can earn satoshi of Bitcoin in a day but we all must be very careful because there are a lot of website claiming to mine bitcoins that asked you to invest before you can mine at higher rates most of them are always come please be careful
I'm always careful about those kind of mining sites that has higher rewards pack. After reaching minimum withdrawal threshold they will simply tell you to pay some certain amount to withdraw your coins. I can't just waste my time there at all, cos they are all time wasters.

I am not using PTC or faucets. I think faucets and PTC are just a waste of time. Even if you managed to earn, it will take a long time to reach payment threshold. You might earn a little better provided you have a lot of referrals, but getting referrals for a PTC is really difficult.

I'm always careful about those kind of mining sites that has higher rewards pack. After reaching minimum withdrawal threshold they will simply tell you to pay some certain amount to withdraw your coins. I can't just waste my time there at all, cos they are all time wasters.
Yes you must understand that 90% of any earning sites who asked you to pay a certain amount of money so as to be able to withdraw are all scam,that is my problem with them you can end very well but at the end of the day you might not be able to withdraw,but to be very serious do you have any online site I can earn some satoshi of bitcoins ? please recommend anyone of them, I'm still holding

I worked on about 4 of this faucets in the past.

With a busy schedule, I can earn only about 100 Satoshi from each.

Now I'm only using one, free-litecoin, because it's fun. I've not converted it to satoshi, bit it's bout 0.000000570 litecoin every hour.

Right now, I guess about 200 sats every day by clicking PTC ads from time to time. It's definitely not much but satoshis are still fun to collect for me on adbtc and coinpayu since it's really easy, and isn't time-consuming to do.

I am not using PTC or faucets. I think faucets and PTC are just a waste of time. Even if you managed to earn, it will take a long time to reach payment threshold. You might earn a little better provided you have a lot of referrals, but getting referrals for a PTC is really difficult.
You know too well, getting a referral for PTC sites is a trickery one. I don't like the scenario where I will invite someone and he or she don't make any profit out of what I invited them for. It will make me feel regretted, cos the referral will feel I cheated him to a fraudulent site. That's why I don't bother myself joining such site.

I don't advise you invite people to PTC sites because they will be very disappointed with the little earnings from them and faucets also , these sites are damn low Paying , paid forums are much more better than PTC sites . Faucets are for beginners.

I don't advise you invite people to PTC sites because they will be very disappointed with the little earnings from them and faucets also , these sites are damn low Paying , paid forums are much more better than PTC sites . Faucets are for beginners.
You're there, faucets are for beginners that is just starting with online earnings. As for a long time individual earning online, it isn't advisable for the one to use PTC/faucet to earn some satoshis everyday. Because the earnings are so minimal in nature.

In a day constantly being on a faucet, my prediction is that you may be able to make perhaps a dollar at the best case scenario, however in order to do this you will need to be quite active on the platform. Therefore for the time spent working on the faucet the reward is definitely not worth it in my opinion.

I also have Faucet and tried alot but their income is too low so i left them.now i joined bizdustry and it is very useful platform. I am earning points from it and i will exchange it anytime when iylts enough for withdraw.

In a day constantly being on a faucet, my prediction is that you may be able to make perhaps a dollar at the best case scenario, however in order to do this you will need to be quite active on the platform. Therefore for the time spent working on the faucet the reward is definitely not worth it in my opinion.
Hmm, I don't think one can even make up to $0.50 a day working 24 hours through out the day. I worked for an average of 14 hours before with faucets, no matter that I was working on numerous faucets but I couldn't still make up to $0.50 with them a day. Unless you are working with 100 active referrals that's when you'll earn $1-2 a day through it.

I am not a good fan of PTC/ faucet claiming sites because of their low payment method, however I have once being able to earn 2000 Satoshi a day from an ethereum claiming faucet , but normally I can earn a maximum of 1000 Satoshi . This is why I abondoned faucet sites

Hmm, I don't think one can even make up to $0.50 a day working 24 hours through out the day. I worked for an average of 14 hours before with faucets, no matter that I was working on numerous faucets but I couldn't still make up to $0.50 with them a day. Unless you are working with 100 active referrals that's when you'll earn $1-2 a day through it.
I worked on the coinpot faucet before, and when you claim on those faucets you get a 3 token coinpot bonus, which you can then use to achieve the daily tasks. Each completion is 100 tokens, which is 0.01 dollars and the higher your level the greater the rewards. So i think that with constant claims every 5 minutes on coinpot it may be possible to hit the one dollar mark.

I worked on the coinpot faucet before, and when you claim on those faucets you get a 3 token coinpot bonus, which you can then use to achieve the daily tasks. Each completion is 100 tokens, which is 0.01 dollars and the higher your level the greater the rewards. So i think that with constant claims every 5 minutes on coinpot it may be possible to hit the one dollar mark.
Hmm, it makes somehow sense, but I don't think I got such time to be coming back to the faucet every five minutes to activate the faucet roll again. With what you told me now, I think they are the best faucet when it comes to pay rate.

I am not a good fan of PTC/ faucet claiming sites because of their low payment method, however I have once being able to earn 2000 Satoshi a day from an ethereum claiming faucet , but normally I can earn a maximum of 1000 Satoshi . This is why I abondoned faucet sites
Did you make 2000 Satoshi in a day? That's a lot. Which faucet did you use to do that?

The low earning rate of faucets gives only tens of Satoshi per hour, so you must have worked for long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back