What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??
Not much really. But if one has time that is free, it would be worth it especially long term. Imagine someone who earned 0.003 BTC per click a few years back. Its just to store these where one has no access to them

Seriously i have tried different faucet site to earn satoshi but none work for me that's why i stop trying it now because i see it as waste of time.

Not much really. But if one has time that is free, it would be worth it especially long term. Imagine someone who earned 0.003 BTC per click a few years back. Its just to store these where one has no access to them
Yes, if such person stored it via coinbase back then, the value would've been very much. With Coinbase the user will have his or her remaining in the wallet.

Seriously i have tried different faucet site to earn satoshi but none work for me that's why i stop trying it now because i see it as waste of time.
I think we are both in the same shoes because I have tried many times earning satoshi and sometimes when I reach the minimum cash out and request for withdrawal , my account will be on pending.

Same with me here , the high paying faucets have high minimum withdrawal , therefore more chance is that the faucet is scam. Faucets are just terrible way to earn money.

I actually stopped trying to earn cryptocurrency online from trying to mine them because from all my experiences so far have not been successful in it so I moved on from it.

I actually stopped trying to earn cryptocurrency online from trying to mine them because from all my experiences so far have not been successful in it so I moved on from it.
Is very difficult now for people to make cryptocurrency because mining cryptocurrency is another problem especially internet mining. Some website will even ask that you pay to increase the mining power.

I earn zero satoshis everyday from paid to click platforms because I don't waste my time in such platforms when I have pressing things to make me more money online daily

Is very difficult now for people to make cryptocurrency because mining cryptocurrency is another problem especially internet mining. Some website will even ask that you pay to increase the mining power.

Seriously, I have a lot of challenges with trying to mine cryptocurrencies in the past which never really ended up well and it has affected my views about getting to mine cryptocurrencies today.

One funny thing about most of this paid to click platforms online is the amount of money one is paid for every click made there. I just wonder how people put up with such plaform with such pay

Seriously, I have a lot of challenges with trying to mine cryptocurrencies in the past which never really ended up well and it has affected my views about getting to mine cryptocurrencies today.
There are some cryptocurrency you can mine with your mobile phone and example of them can be the thunder token in which a lot of people are doing it already .picoin is also one of them which a lot of people believed to be a coin with potential.

Earning Satoshi from any faucet paying website is a very tedious task to. I have not been earning satoshis from any faucet platforms because I don't do faucets and I don't believe in them adding something to me

It depends on the faucet that you are using.
Currently I am using the Free litecoin app where you can earn some free coins Satoshi after 1 hour.
You just open the app every 1 hour and get your reward.
Yes depending on my luck someday I can accommodate 2000 or more

I use COINTIPLY and I get even more than 2000 Satoshi in a day playing the multiplier games and getting some good Airdrops every 20 from the chat group

From my own point of view, I think faucet websites and boys are trashes, you will work tirelessly for little pennies. The funniest part is how they calculate your earnings, 1,000,000 coins may be equal to $0.001, is that not funny?

I don't concider earning satoshis a proper use of my quality time online. Anything that has to do with faucets earning sites is not something that hat sinks well with me these days actually

I don't think these survey sites are useful and they truly worth the time. They pay peanuts and someone cannot place their trust in them. The best is to look for alternatives sources of income

If what you meant is actually through faucet claim sites that offer you stotashi after a specific period maybe after some minutes or hours then I think I have had my experience with them and the truth is that it doesn't worth the time and stress

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??

with all the sites I worked on related to satoshi, I was doing somewhere at 200-300 a day. I had to go in every hour to have access to others, etc. I gave up quickly ... it's not worth it, unless you're unemployed and stay 20/24 on the pc. but it seems to me a waste of time for too little money. instead, you can do something more profitable.

with all the sites I worked on related to satoshi, I was doing somewhere at 200-300 a day. I had to go in every hour to have access to others, etc. I gave up quickly ... it's not worth it, unless you're unemployed and stay 20/24 on the pc. but it seems to me a waste of time for too little money. instead, you can do something more profitable.
What you've said is right. I wonder stay in my computer just for peanuts that wouldn't buy me good food. I prefer using my time learning more advanced skills, like web design, and trading Futures contract, and spot to earn huge dividends and not wasting my time for low income. Apart from surveys + forum posting where are you earning from?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back