What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

I win up to 100K Satoshis every 5 minutes, with the average payout being around 7 Satoshis. Referral commissions are 10% and you can get seniority bonuses up to 25% for using the faucet long term. Payments are done weekly directly to your Bitcoin wallet with a minimum withdrawal of 20K Satoshis.

I win up to 100K Satoshis every 5 minutes, with the average payout being around 7 Satoshis. Referral commissions are 10% and you can get seniority bonuses up to 25% for using the faucet long term. Payments are done weekly directly to your Bitcoin wallet with a minimum withdrawal of 20K Satoshis.
Hmm, wch kind of faucet pays you this kind of high satoshi amount?? In the region of 100k satoshis within five minutes. Hmm, I don't think this one is real oh, unless you sure me payment proof before I can trust you more on it.

making $1 is very difficult from these websites but I see we can earn a good amount from these kind of sites if we have some reference because their sites are giving some percentage from it.

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??
I have not even joined any ptc/ faucet sites for making satochi as I know something about them that they are not paying so much that can be even for daily earning. So that's way I a have not joined any of them.

I think faucets and ptc are now much popular and used by earners as they wastes lot of time for some satoshis but if I had to choose one, I would have gone with coinpot as it is much easier to earn on coinpot and easily and about 1$ every by working some hours as they have lots of daily, weekly and monthly challenges through which it is much easy to earn.
I was working on a website which pays for watching ads when I collected 5000 points and then converted them into satoshi I was amazed to see that, I earned only 30 satoshi working 20 minutes continuously on that website, then I left it because it was very little amount and efforts were more.

Bitcoin's mining site are in no are always difficult to earn up to 10 satoshi of bitcoins a day, I will be very much interested if anyone has a good website that I can earn satoshi of Bitcoin in a day but we all must be very careful because there are a lot of website claiming to mine bitcoins that asked you to invest before you can mine at higher rates most of them are always come please be careful
Are the bitcoin mining website really paying? Because mining of bitcoin is not possible to mine on mobile anymore. Only few coin can be mines on mobile device.
Making money on paid to click websites is a waste of time. Sometimes I don't make up to $1 in a week

Are the bitcoin mining website really paying? Because mining of bitcoin is not possible to mine on mobile anymore. Only few coin can be mines on mobile device.
Making money on paid to click websites is a waste of time. Sometimes I don't make up to $1 in a week
don't even think of going into such a business because you will stay for a month and you will not even be able to make up to $5 worth of bitcoins. I have some mining sites that claim to mine bitcoins but the mining rate is so small that they will only give you one satoshi every hour

don't even think of going into such a business because you will stay for a month and you will not even be able to make up to $5 worth of bitcoins. I have some mining sites that claim to mine bitcoins but the mining rate is so small that they will only give you one satoshi every hour
What will I do with 1 satoshi. There are some crypto currency that are mined using app. And they are doing good. Phoneum and pi network are the two app that are mining phoneum coin and pi coin, with the two coin listed already

What will I do with 1 satoshi. There are some crypto currency that are mined using app. And they are doing good. Phoneum and pi network are the two app that are mining phoneum coin and pi coin, with the two coin listed already
Yes pi is a great cryptocurrency and I have been minding it for a long time but just recently I forgot my login password after they updated their app on play store and up till now I cannot login is there anyway you can help me to get my password ? because I try resetting it I cannot

Yes pi is a great cryptocurrency and I have been minding it for a long time but just recently I forgot my login password after they updated their app on play store and up till now I cannot login is there anyway you can help me to get my password ? because I try resetting it I cannot
There should be a way to do that. If you have verified your account with phone number. You should be able to reset your password. You can contact them and let them know you lost your coin

I do not work in get paid to click website because I have work with them in the past and my experience with them was horrible,you can actually work so much but the amount of money they will pay you will be too small compared to how many hours you have dedicated to work on the site.
Post automatically merged:

I do not work in get paid to click website because I have work with them in the past and my experience with them was horrible,you can actually work so much but the amount of money they will pay you will be too small compared to how many hours you have dedicated to work on the site.

There should be a way to do that. If you have verified your account with phone number. You should be able to reset your password. You can contact them and let them know you lost your coin
They told me that I have not lost my coins if I have forgotten my password that I must find a way to reset my password and I cannot even do it because they don't have an opportunity in their app to do that, please how do I contact them to lay my complaint, I need help.

They told me that I have not lost my coins if I have forgotten my password that I must find a way to reset my password and I cannot even do it because they don't have an opportunity in their app to do that, please how do I contact them to lay my complaint, I need help.
Is it the management of pi network that told you that? There should be a way to reset your password. That is why I asked if you used your phone number to verify your account? I want to know your answer before we know next step to take

Is it the management of pi network that told you that? There should be a way to reset your password. That is why I asked if you used your phone number to verify your account? I want to know your answer before we know next step to take
I did not verify my phone number with them the only thing I did was the use of social media to log in my account and whenever I try to use social media to reset my password they will redirect me to go and start creating a new account again, that is not what I want

I did not verify my phone number with them the only thing I did was the use of social media to log in my account and whenever I try to use social media to reset my password they will redirect me to go and start creating a new account again, that is not what I want
That is the problem. If you had used your phone number to verify your account it would have been easy to retrieve your account. I will try to look for some information on how you will retrieve your password. But it will be later

I really don't know why I'm so unlucky when it comes to earning from ptc/faucet sites, I'm just so unlucky, despite the great efforts that I always put I don't seems to be able to reach the minimum withdrawal. It's just so pathetic

The number of satoshi given by all these fourcet site are too small, sometimes I get frustrated with the number of satoshi they give per hour or per day. Currently I am earning about 10 to 12 satoshi on cryptotab every 2 hours. I am not satisfied with that, but I am just managing it because I believe in crypto.

in the faucets, satoshi is given less in ads, but in surveys it is big, especially when the survey is long, satoshi is given more .. you must also be patient in the faucet so that you can claim a lot of satoshi.

PTC and faucet sites are time wasting. You spend a whole lot of time mining and at the end of the day you earn little or nothing, let's not even talk about the data consumption. I hate those.

Modern day slavery on the internet. They will make you spend so much time that you get tired. The worse was when the one I was doing raised its minimum withdrawal to $30 after i had spent close to three months amassing $8. I've since dumped them and moved on.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back