What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

What you've said is right. I wonder stay in my computer just for peanuts that wouldn't buy me good food. I prefer using my time learning more advanced skills, like web design, and trading Futures contract, and spot to earn huge dividends and not wasting my time for low income. Apart from surveys + forum posting where are you earning from?

Apart from 2-3 forums where I also post from surveys, I also work with a few applications that pay for games on the phone (I also have a winning scheme, you don't even have to play like that ...). if you have 2-3 phones at your disposal and you can make them all active at the same time, you can make good money. if you also have 10-20-50 reff, you win from each other. the applications have as a rule the ref, each earns 10% of each. I earn 10% of what you produce, you earn 10% of what I produce (per day), if you register as my reff. think if you have any 10 ... 20 ... 50 ref. :) you can also work from your personal phone but it is harder, if you are a person who talks a lot on the phone or you surf the internet a lot.

I left faucets a long time ago. It was just too monotonous coming back time and time again. However, a couple of days, a member on forum coin advertised his site and I thought to try it.

Claim altcoins can gives users about 8 Satoshi every 15 minutes. It is supposed to pay with gift cards on binance. I am trying it out now.

What you've said is right. I wonder stay in my computer just for peanuts that wouldn't buy me good food. I prefer using my time learning more advanced skills, like web design, and trading Futures contract, and spot to earn huge dividends and not wasting my time for low income. Apart from surveys + forum posting where are you earning from?
Good point you made, I mean it's time we start looking away from these low internet pays and focus on high paying skills that would reward for concurrent effort being put in.
Who still earns satoshis by the way? You know how many and how long you'll accumulate before making headway this one that BTC is currently expensive?

Apart from 2-3 forums where I also post from surveys, I also work with a few applications that pay for games on the phone (I also have a winning scheme, you don't even have to play like that ...). if you have 2-3 phones at your disposal and you can make them all active at the same time, you can make good money. if you also have 10-20-50 reff, you win from each other. the applications have as a rule the ref, each earns 10% of each. I earn 10% of what you produce, you earn 10% of what I produce (per day), if you register as my reff. think if you have any 10 ... 20 ... 50 ref. :) you can also work from your personal phone but it is harder, if you are a person who talks a lot on the phone or you surf the internet a lot.
It's a good thing that you're earning from.tne app. I would've been interested in that application but since it wouldn't allow me use my mobile phone to surf the internet like seriously I don't think if it will still reward me.

It's a good thing that you're earning from.tne app. I would've been interested in that application but since it wouldn't allow me use my mobile phone to surf the internet like seriously I don't think if it will still reward me.

Yes ... you need a phone to keep it afk kind, in case you don't play. You're still paid. But you can't use it for anything else ... that you have to exit, enter again, activate the program again, etc ..

Earning a dollar on such sites is not something easy. It will take you days or even months just to reach out the minimum withdrawal thresholds.

I joined Satoshi BTC mining two weeks ago and I can't even get up to $2 yet because I don't have referrals and I'm not good with anything that has to do with referrals.

I also have Faucet and have tried a lot of things with them, but their income is too minimal for me, so I abandoned them. Now that I've joined bizdustry, I've found it to be a really beneficial platform.

Yes ... you need a phone to keep it afk kind, in case you don't play. You're still paid. But you can't use it for anything else ... that you have to exit, enter again, activate the program again, etc ..
Do you think this app works for everyone? If it works, simply send me a PM anytime you wish and give me your referral link to get started with the app.

I left faucets a long time ago. It was just too monotonous coming back time and time again. However, a couple of days, a member on forum coin advertised his site and I thought to try it.

Claim altcoins can gives users about 8 Satoshi every 15 minutes. It is supposed to pay with gift cards on binance. I am trying it out now.
Are they giving 8 satoshis of bitcoin every 15 minutes? If they are legit site , share the website link so people can try it out too. 8 bitcoin satoshis isn't bad at all considering the price of bitcoin now.

Do you think this app works for everyone? If it works, simply send me a PM anytime you wish and give me your referral link to get started with the app.

de unde esti, din ce tara mai exact ? si am sa ma interesez dupa sa vad daca accept orice tara sau nu..

Are they giving 8 satoshis of bitcoin every 15 minutes? If they are legit site , share the website link so people can try it out too. 8 bitcoin satoshis isn't bad at all considering the price of bitcoin now.
I haven't reached minimum withdrawal to determine if the site is legit or not. It is quite now and there are no available reviews about it yet.

I haven't reached minimum withdrawal to determine if the site is legit or not. It is quite now and there are no available reviews about it yet.
Probably it's a scam then. Because of the fact they have high minimum withdrawal and also rewarding high in bitcoin satoshis when the price of bitcoin is so high.

Probably it's a scam then. Because of the fact they have high minimum withdrawal and also rewarding high in bitcoin satoshis when the price of bitcoin is so high.
I'm not sure about that. The admin is a member of forum Coin and he's there to reply to questions about the site. I think he's being generous because the faucet is still new.

I'm not sure about that. The admin is a member of forum Coin and he's there to reply to questions about the site. I think he's being generous because the faucet is still new.
Then it's alright , if the admin is sponsor or even active on forumcoin , we can trust the faucet temporarily. It's better to claim as much as possible now before the faucet stops paying.

Ptc/faucet,I don't use to faucet to aquire satoshi,I only work on coinpayu to get 500 satoshi a day and I use to collect my rewards with bitcoin and litecoin.

Currently, I am not using any PTC and Faucet sites. However, in the past I have used a lot of PTC and faucets. Well, I did not earn much from faucets as I had to give up on many faucets before reaching payment threshold, but I did earn from PTC

Currently, I am not using any PTC and Faucet sites. However, in the past I have used a lot of PTC and faucets. Well, I did not earn much from faucets as I had to give up on many faucets before reaching payment threshold, but I did earn from PTC
PTC ads are more boring and tiring as well , compared to the faucets according to me. But on the whole , both of them can never make you rich and are only meant to learn more about the websites and the cryptocurrencies , specifically for educating people about the crypto.

Faucets and PTCs are time wasting sites except for people that are just coming online newly without much information on better ways to make money online.

Ptc/faucet,I don't use to faucet to aquire satoshi,I only work on coinpayu to get 500 satoshi a day and I use to collect my rewards with bitcoin and litecoin.
Do you still work at coinpayu? I have heard and seen alot of reviews about this site and they have all been negative ones, there have been complains about their pay. How is the site like?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back