What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

I don't participate in any of this because I do not have any interest on paid to click sites because from the experience I have with them in the past they are one of the payment site with the lowest payment rate par task, I don't even have a site I have been mining bitcoins from.

Apart from referrals. You can still earn up to $1 daily with 14 hours. There areany faucet website now that are paying. The one I like best are those that pays instantly to faucetpay account. There are faucet websites that pays coin worth $1 per 1000 claim, you just have to wait for 5 minutes for the next claim. If you have 10 to 15 of them, you can earn $1 with 14 hours.
Hmm, i can't put myself on such frame to visit the faucet site every 5-15 to roll on the faucet to claim reward just to earn $1 a day. That's some of the task people call slave job.

It is so fraud testing mentioning satoshis when talking about faucets platforms. I don't work on any faucet platform to earn any cryptocurrency. I have long time ago stopped working on faucets

Hmm, i can't put myself on such frame to visit the faucet site every 5-15 to roll on the faucet to claim reward just to earn $1 a day. That's some of the task people call slave job.
That is just the problem involved in claim free coin from all this faucet websites. It is not easy to online for that long hours just claiming free coin from faucet with doing other things. Apart from been tired, the hand will be checking at the end of the day.

From my experience so far, PTC sites and faucets have been paying peanuts. And I believe this will make them loose a lot of members. Personally, I have started reducing the number of PTC sites I am working with now. I will rather work consistently on two or three of paid to writevforums like this, which is far better off. It is just my opinion

Did you make 2000 Satoshi in a day? That's a lot. Which faucet did you use to do that?

The low earning rate of faucets gives only tens of Satoshi per hour, so you must have worked for long.
I am telling the Truth. Most of these faucet sites will only be able to pay you as little as 50 to maybe a hundred satoshies in most cases. So paying this high amount of 2000 in a day will really be a game changer if it is true

That is just the problem involved in claim free coin from all this faucet websites. It is not easy to online for that long hours just claiming free coin from faucet with doing other things. Apart from been tired, the hand will be checking at the end of the day.
That's it. You'll feel tired and again you'll be feeling dizzy, lazy to do other stuffs when you've stressed the body alot. It is better to work normal via those low earning sites and use your time well to fetch bigger earning sites online.

I have never make a single satoshi of bitcoins online because a sited that pays me with bitcoins few weeks ago are no longer functioning,I thought I will make my first withdrawal there then I can say it out to people who might be interested to join but they crash.

Cos you went to the wrong hand, I don't know why some people still fall victim of scam even when they've gotten experience how scam tricks work. I told you join cointiply, at least you'll earn from it even if earnings are low bit you neglected to waste your time elsewhere.

If I add all my faucet earning and ptc sites I think I earn at about 500satoshi a day that's if I'm serious with everything ....to me it's fun I have like three sites that I'm almost close to minimum so I'll wait and see what happens

I used to earn $0.1 a day from any PTC site like cointiply and $0.05 a day from faucets. But since then I found PTP forums , I dont earn much from any faucets, though I do the PTC section of cointiply.

PTC sites not good for big earners, but if we combine all PTc sites together we can earn Some good amount from it, and there are many others tasks to earn with them but the pay is very low

I am not using PTC or faucets. I think faucets and PTC are just a waste of time. Even if you managed to earn, it will take a long time to reach payment threshold. You might earn a little better provided you have a lot of referrals, but getting referrals for a PTC is really difficult.
That is one problem with what i have noticed. Though i have not joined anyone but i waa adviced by someone that its a total waste of time because of how slow it is to actually catch out when you see a legit one, so seeing this being said by someone else, i guess its really true then

I used to work on faucet sites before, but I quit them all because it is just not for me. I dont seem to earn anything substantial despite my time, energy and resources. I prefer paid to post forums.

PTC sites not good for big earners, but if we combine all PTc sites together we can earn Some good amount from it, and there are many others tasks to earn with them but the pay is very low

You can earn money from paid to click sites if you invest a good amount of money but there is always a risk of you getting scammed by them. I have also invested in some paid to click sites and I have been earning some money, but in the end, it seems that I am actually risking my money a lot. I can only hope that the paid to click site will never become a scam.

You can earn money from paid to click sites if you invest a good amount of money but there is always a risk of you getting scammed by them. I have also invested in some paid to click sites and I have been earning some money, but in the end, it seems that I am actually risking my money a lot. I can only hope that the paid to click site will never become a scam.
I am reading this for the first time now. I don't think that people invest in paid to click sites. I use to think that it is all about clicking ads and earning from it

I really don't earn any Satoshi from any faucet site just because of the fact that I see a lot of this platform as a scam that waste people's time in the long run. That's my opinion

I have never been able to earn up to $0.01 from faucets sites and this made me to rethink and channel my energy to other earning alternatives.

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??
I don't earn Satoshi anymore. PTC sites gives very small Satoshi to their loyal workers. I stopped claiming Satoshi also.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back