What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

That is the problem. If you had used your phone number to verify your account it would have been easy to retrieve your account. I will try to look for some information on how you will retrieve your password. But it will be later
Ok thank you so much I will be very much interested if you can give me any tangible information that can lead to the retrievement of my account, please when you get them you can mention me or you can send a private message to me at sotherefore, thank you so much
Post automatically merged:

That is the problem. If you had used your phone number to verify your account it would have been easy to retrieve your account. I will try to look for some information on how you will retrieve your password. But it will be later
Ok thank you so much I will be very much interested if you can give me any tangible information that can lead to the retrievement of my account, please when you get them you can mention me or you can send a private message to me at sotherefore, thank you so much

I am using a PTC site, I can receive payment in bitcoins from this PTC site, but the site does not pay satoshis. It pays in cents. I am also not on any faucets where earn staoshis.

I was earning barely enough when I started using faucets. Compared to the time and data consumed, I totally realized that it wasn’t really worth it. I had to look for other money making platforms like writing which I enjoy so much.

Concerning how many Satoshi do I earn in a day from ptc/faucets sites. Well, I do not have interest in the ptc/ faucets site anymore because some of them ends up not paying and their pay is very very low, I can't imagine doing all those kind of stress again for little earnings, it is better to channel it into something else that is worth it

If i was still depending on those faucet i would have lost interest on any online work. As a matter of fact i once lost the interest though not anymore

Faucets are clearly a big waste of time. I used to calculate how much I would earn if I use faucet sites. I have arrived at the conclusion that even after spending hours in a day, I would not be able to earn a single dollar. So this was the reason why I left faucets and never ever looked back at them. On the other hand, Bizdustry is a GREAT forum. Bizdustry has given me hope and I really enjoy posting high-quality posts here and earn good money at the same time.

I am using a PTC site, I can receive payment in bitcoins from this PTC site, but the site does not pay satoshis. It pays in cents. I am also not on any faucets where earn staoshis.
That's okay. But have you been paid by that PTC site before?? I know how little PTC sites pay. That's why I'm not interested wasting my time doing their task much.

I like how you decided to say satoshi instead of the micro value of the Bitcoin, this is to show that faucet size pays little or nothing and they attach exhorbitant task.

That's okay. But have you been paid by that PTC site before?? I know how little PTC sites pay. That's why I'm not interested wasting my time doing their task much.

Paid to click websites do not pay much until or unless you invest a really good amount of money into them. Unfortuantely, most of the paid to click websites become scams after some time, so you have to be careful where you invest your money. I have currently invested in one paid to click website and it is operating for one year and it seems reliable though.

Paid to click websites do not pay much until or unless you invest a really good amount of money into them. Unfortuantely, most of the paid to click websites become scams after some time, so you have to be careful where you invest your money. I have currently invested in one paid to click website and it is operating for one year and it seems reliable though.
Yeah, they don't pay much, they pay what they can afford to pay which they generate. You can't expect them to pay more than they generate. That's why those who has established themselves via online earnings don't depend on them for earnings.

Yeah, they don't pay much, they pay what they can afford to pay which they generate. You can't expect them to pay more than they generate. That's why those who has established themselves via online earnings don't depend on them for earnings.

I personally believe they earn a lot. Just see the number of advertisements on these faucet sites. Also you must consider the fact that there are hundreds of members who join these sites. So you can calculate how much they earn. The main thing is that they do not pay their members much.

I personally believe they earn a lot. Just see the number of advertisements on these faucet sites. Also you must consider the fact that there are hundreds of members who join these sites. So you can calculate how much they earn. The main thing is that they do not pay their members much.
Lol, they have lots of members they carter for, that's why the earnings are reduced. PTC site usually boost more users than in forums. And forums attract more sponsorship ads than PTC sites. But that doesn't mean i support them for the low pay rate for tasks. They should improve to make their users happy at least.

Lol, they have lots of members they carter for, that's why the earnings are reduced. PTC site usually boost more users than in forums. And forums attract more sponsorship ads than PTC sites. But that doesn't mean i support them for the low pay rate for tasks. They should improve to make their users happy at least.

Yes, but the only problem with Paid to click websites is that they require you to invest a good amount of money or upgrade your membership to earn. Despite upgrading your membership, you might still not earn that much and paid to click websites can turn into a scam at any time. Currently, I have invested only in one paid to click website and it is currently paying me a good amount.

I don't do ptc nor faucet sites again, i did when i did. Currently I don't have much time to spend online to earn pennis, theur reward system is weak.

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??
Faucet is a scam project because they never give what they intend giving... people are beginning to realise that this site wont pay you according to there promises its just a way of asking people din there greediness...

Faucet is a scam project because they never give what they intend giving... people are beginning to realise that this site wont pay you according to there promises its just a way of asking people din there greediness...
70% of the faucet are legit. Only 30% is proving themselves to be legit, by staying long in the faucet world for long time now. I only do one PTC/Faucet site which is cointiply.

On the contrary, I saw one paid to click site that bombarded me with their advertisements. I think it was one exception but I really believe that the owner of that website did earn a lot as compared to other paid to click websites.

I might not be too specific here as I do not account for my daily earnings. But per day, I earn almost a dollar, which is very small compared to Satoshi.

I might not be too specific here as I do not account for my daily earnings. But per day, I earn almost a dollar, which is very small compared to Satoshi.

Do you mean you earn a dollar per day with faucet sites? Are you sure? I have tried all of these faucet sites and I was not able to make more than a few cents a day! What Faucet sites are you currently using? Can you name some of them, please?

On the contrary, I saw one paid to click site that bombarded me with their advertisements. I think it was one exception but I really believe that the owner of that website did earn a lot as compared to other paid to click websites.
Yes, with bombarded ads they do earn but greed can't allow them to improve members earnings. They're just trying to earn alone given you pennies for your time, and data sacrificed for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back