What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

I gain about 1ksatoshi a day on telegram
Satoshi Nakamoto (real identity unknown) along with a team of skilled developers created the first cryptocurrency ever known as Bitcoin. Though this was not a new concept in the tech world, it surely was something that caught the attention of the layman. Bitcoin reached its peak in 2017 when one BTC was worth $20,000. This, of course, was the outcome of constant trading and mining.
What's the link to the Telegram group that you earn up to 1k Satoshi daily on? What kind of tasks do you engage on to earn this high, Satoshi bitcoin is of high value now.if faucets has not reduce once can be active there.

I don't bother myself with faucet anymore because almost all the sites I participated in usually have a very low return point and that means I need to perform those tasks for a very long period of time and yet get a non significant Satoshi, I now prefer to buy coins rather than get free Satoshi from faucet.

Currently, I am not using any faucets or ptc sites, so I do not earn any satoshis each day. I came to realise that I earn very less from faucets and ptc sites yet they use up so much data bundles. The money I earn in them cannot replace the amount I spend in buying data bundles.
Even though the earnings from faucets is low, you can try getting referrals to boost your earnings.

When it comes to data consumption, I've not really noticed that faucets claim a lot. You can easily spend such data making no money be chatting on social media.

Half a penny is better than none.

I was a good fan of paid to click and paid to promote, but from my introduction to the cryptocurrency trading adventure and doing post to be paid. I left all other things, just concentrated n doing post and trading, because is more profitable.

Satoshi Nakamoto (real identity unknown) along with a team of skilled developers created the first cryptocurrency ever known as Bitcoin. Though this was not a new concept in the tech world, it surely was something that caught the attention of the layman. Bitcoin reached its peak in 2017 when one BTC was worth $20,000. This, of course, was the outcome of constant trading and mining.
You're there, Bitcoin reached it's peak back then in 2017, when the price for one token was valued $20K. Since then, the price has increased more during the ending part of 2020 and its still rising higher in this 2021.

Ok that's interesting that you earn 1k satoshis from a telegram bot, can you give me one information, what is the minimum payout of that bot and do they lock you to deposit some fee and then you have a activated account and you can withdraw then?

This is actually pretty decent because if you look at the current value that is close to 0.35 USD. I find this interesting though that you managed to find a reliable way to earn satoshi through telegram. The reason tat i stay away from Telegram earning methods is that there are many scam bots that are on telegram and many that claim to be legit but turn out not to be. Therefore instead of sorting through all of this i found it safer to stay away from it as a whole.

This is actually pretty decent because if you look at the current value that is close to 0.35 USD. I find this interesting though that you managed to find a reliable way to earn satoshi through telegram. The reason tat i stay away from Telegram earning methods is that there are many scam bots that are on telegram and many that claim to be legit but turn out not to be. Therefore instead of sorting through all of this i found it safer to stay away from it as a whole.
Bro, no matter what success payment stories you see people make on telegram bots never you believe them, even if the person that share it, is correct about his or payment confirmation. The reason it's because, their are many telegram bot scams around, trying scam people all the time.

Bro, no matter what success payment stories you see people make on telegram bots never you believe them, even if the person that share it, is correct about his or payment confirmation. The reason it's because, their are many telegram bot scams around, trying scam people all the time.
Yes this is true. The truth is that the proof of payment that many are able to present in order to show that there is a site that is legit or a site that is able to help them in earning through Telegram or any other means for that matter, may in fact be fakes. These screenshots of proof can be easily faked. and in the case on ponzi schemes it is the same as well.

Yes this is true. The truth is that the proof of payment that many are able to present in order to show that there is a site that is legit or a site that is able to help them in earning through Telegram or any other means for that matter, may in fact be fakes. These screenshots of proof can be easily faked. and in the case on ponzi schemes it is the same as well.
That's true, many of this telegram bots, manipulates fake payment proof screenshots to deceive people more and more. You don't know the one to trust again. That's why I said 99% of them are not legit. The same fake payment proof Gramfree displayed, making a total scam.

That's true, many of this telegram bots, manipulates fake payment proof screenshots to deceive people more and more. You don't know the one to trust again. That's why I said 99% of them are not legit. The same fake payment proof Gramfree displayed, making a total scam.
I have not hear do GramFree before. Many people feel that with online proof of payments there is a good chance that a site is legit. However the one thing that i believe happens in these cases with the proof of payment is that scammer send money or withdraw money among themselves and show that as proof of payment. This leads others to believe that it is legit as well.

I wonder if there is any way that scam sites can be held accountable for their actions in the crypto world.

I have not hear do GramFree before. Many people feel that with online proof of payments there is a good chance that a site is legit. However the one thing that i believe happens in these cases with the proof of payment is that scammer send money or withdraw money among themselves and show that as proof of payment. This leads others to believe that it is legit as well.

I wonder if there is any way that scam sites can be held accountable for their actions in the crypto world.
Gramfree it's a scam site that acted that way, soliciting fake payment proofs that is never legit, gotten from their fellow scammers. To paste around their site payment proof setting like a video format. That looks real but misleading, I was scammed off my time and data spent on it. I was very sad when I spent majority of my time promoting them. To find myself on the wrong foot, and never got to receive any payment for my time.

Exactly, most of the bots use such scamming techniques these days they pay some people to spread the rumour and also hire some people to fight back some people's who said the bots are scammers. I am pretty aware of most of their scamming techniques.

I have not really had a very good experience using all of these bitcoin rewarding site except this one. I hope to earn bitcoin from here and share my testimony to others for them to join as well. happy earning.
This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??

Gramfree it's a scam site that acted that way, soliciting fake payment proofs that is never legit, gotten from their fellow scammers. To paste around their site payment proof setting like a video format. That looks real but misleading, I was scammed off my time and data spent on it. I was very sad when I spent majority of my time promoting them. To find myself on the wrong foot, and never got to receive any payment for my time.
This is sad to hear. I think that is how most of the scam sites get their name out there and promote their site. All they need is their first few users to promote the site and as the numbers start to rise and more and more people share their referral link the scam site gets more income and more users. The truth is that it is hard to tell scam sites if you are one of the first users, because some of these faucets look legit but as a first user you have no previous experience to base it on.

This days, Faucet/PTC sites are beginning to fade out when it comes to online earning platforms. Forum sites have taken over from those sites, since they pay so minimal to nothing. But their are still people today, still hanging around on Faucet/PTC sites, making some satoshi from it.

For those still hanging around PTC/FAUCET sites, how much satoshis do you earn in a day from them??

I have far more better and important things to do than waste my precious time and still end up with nothing meaningful to show for it. I moved on from such projects a long time ago and it's kind of good decision for me from the way I see it.

I have far more better and important things to do than waste my precious time and still end up with nothing meaningful to show for it. I moved on from such projects a long time ago and it's kind of good decision for me from the way I see it.
Okay, that's one those experiences one gets. I have never made any tangible earnings from those PTC/faucet sites. They're all suckers, suck your time and data given you peanuts as earning. But it's still good for beginners experience that is just starting with Cryptocurrency.

Right now, I guess about 200 sats every day by clicking PTC ads from time to time. It's definitely not much but satoshis are still fun to collect for me on adbtc and coinpayu since it's really easy, and isn't time-consuming to do.
Yes I joined coinpayu and adbtc recently.They are real but quite slow to achieve decent number of Satoshi.
I think have only been able to get between 400 -500 on each of them in about a week clicks.
Sometimes I get discouraged and won't even bother logging in and some days I just do the clicks for the fun of it .
Any other goods ones you know ?

I never worked yet so i really don't know how to earn satoshis amd what kind of work it required.
I read all the comments but i really didn't get what work ks actually so i will study little bit about this than i will be able to work on this as well.

Yes I joined coinpayu and adbtc recently.They are real but quite slow to achieve decent number of Satoshi.
I think have only been able to get between 400 -500 on each of them in about a week clicks.
Sometimes I get discouraged and won't even bother logging in and some days I just do the clicks for the fun of it .
Any other goods ones you know ?
Hmm, I use cointiply to rack up satoshis, but it is also slow. Its a faucet/ptc site, where you roll every one hour and get from 15 satoshis and above. You also view ads, and offerwalls, watch videos, and conplete surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back