What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

Hmm, I use cointiply to rack up satoshis, but it is also slow. Its a faucet/ptc site, where you roll every one hour and get from 15 satoshis and above. You also view ads, and offerwalls, watch videos, and conplete surveys.
Yes .I only only stick to viewing ads and competing survey .Just that the survey does not come often.Surveys are available o but most not open to me base on my country .There was a day I got lucky and did 2 to earn me $1.43 combined.

Yes .I only only stick to viewing ads and competing survey .Just that the survey does not come often.Surveys are available o but most not open to me base on my country .There was a day I got lucky and did 2 to earn me $1.43 combined.
You are lucky that day, earning through survey site, I never got the chance to receive reward through surveys. That's why I focused on my writing during my free time offline. As for ptc/faucet I do it once in a while, cos of how minimal the payment is.

Yes I joined coinpayu and adbtc recently.They are real but quite slow to achieve decent number of Satoshi.
I think have only been able to get between 400 -500 on each of them in about a week clicks.
Sometimes I get discouraged and won't even bother logging in and some days I just do the clicks for the fun of it .
Any other goods ones you know ?
not really, faucets aren't too bad but I was also looking for another ptc only to make the total 3 just because I feel like 3 would be the sweet spot for me, unfortunately though haven't found any decent site and I don't want to claim from faucets anymore either.

I do not believe that there is a site you can earn a good Bitcoin again, they are all scams site. I have been worked on many claim Satoshi but I can not able to earn a 30 to 40 Satoshi in a day. To earn $1 will take me long if time, so I do not see any legit site. I see all of them as a time waster.

I do not believe that there is a site you can earn a good Bitcoin again, they are all scams site. I have been worked on many claim Satoshi but I can not able to earn a 30 to 40 Satoshi in a day. To earn $1 will take me long if time, so I do not see any legit site. I see all of them as a time waster.
Hmm, that, number of satoshis is weak, faucet sites pays more than that. I don't think you've visited faucet sites before or made any money before through them. Their are legit faucet sites, all isn't scam, make your research well before judging any site okay.

I think for me coinpot worked pretty well when I just started to learn about cryptocurrencies and only knew about faucets and some games to earn very small amount of cryptocurrencies, till now I think coinpot is absolutely nice faucet and pretty high paying than other faucets anyways I am currently not working on faucets as they seems to be wastage of time nowadays.

So if you want to earn free bitcoins, you can get them fast online using PTC sites where you can do this just by watching ads and visiting websites, and also with every hour faucets where you need to click to claim your bonus, here in this article you will also get few legit cloud mining sites and as well as a CPU mining tool or app to work with it on PC and Android.

I think for me coinpot worked pretty well when I just started to learn about cryptocurrencies and only knew about faucets and some games to earn very small amount of cryptocurrencies, till now I think coinpot is absolutely nice faucet and pretty high paying than other faucets anyways I am currently not working on faucets as they seems to be wastage of time nowadays.
Very good that you still use coinpot to collect satoshis. Currently I don't spend more time on faucet sites again I focus on writing on forums and on my offline gaming network, those faucet sites pay so minimal.

There's a time when i was trying to really focus on claiming on faucets and i never even got 1000 satoshi a day. That's from faucets that doesn't offer any other tasks to do. Since I can't keep claiming every 5 minutes it makes me tired and lazy.

There's a time when i was trying to really focus on claiming on faucets and i never even got 1000 satoshi a day. That's from faucets that doesn't offer any other tasks to do. Since I can't keep claiming every 5 minutes it makes me tired and lazy.
Chaii, it is hard to take such high number of satoshis from faucet sites. I tried taking up to that number but unable to actualize such number too. Now that Bitcoin is high, I don't think such highs is attainable now with any faucet.
Post automatically merged:

I worked on about 4 of this faucets in the past.

With a busy schedule, I can earn only about 100 Satoshi from each.

Now I'm only using one, free-litecoin, because it's fun. I've not converted it to satoshi, bit it's bout 0.000000570 litecoin every hour.
Good that yous till hang around one faucet in free-litecoin site. The value of Litecoin isn't much, but it's coming up gradually, with time it can still go higher and bring in the necessary dividends one needs.

Last edited:
PTC and faucet sites have started to be abandoned by the users, because the rewards are too small, but I still deal with one PTC site adbtc.top because I have more than 300 referrals on this site, now the rewards per day are getting smaller, because crypto prices are very expensive .

Chaii, it is hard to take such high number of satoshis from faucet sites. I tried taking up to that number but unable to actualize such number too. Now that Bitcoin is high, I don't think such highs is attainable now with any faucet.

Good that yous till hang around one faucet in free-litecoin site. The value of Litecoin isn't much, but it's coming up gradually, with time it can still go higher and bring in the necessary dividends one needs.
Yeah.. before faucets are giving atleast 5 satoshi every claim. Now Freebitco.in is the only faucet i know that still gives 5 per claim/roll other faucets are giving 1-2 satoshi now. It's understandable because the price but still makes me lazy.

I joined many PTC/faucet websites but unfortunately I leave all of them because their income is very low even 150 to 300 satoshi per day.
So making $1 is very difficult from these websites but I see we can earn a good amount from these kind of sites if we have some reference because their sites are giving some percentage from it.
That's my own experience too. It looks or takes forever to cash out, I become frustrated due to no progress gathering satoshi per day. I begin to ask myself if that was the only job available on planet earth? Afterwards I quit just as you did.

PTC and faucet sites have started to be abandoned by the users, because the rewards are too small, but I still deal with one PTC site adbtc.top because I have more than 300 referrals on this site, now the rewards per day are getting smaller, because crypto prices are very expensive .
Hmm, you really boost a lot of referrals in that particular faucet/ptc site. That's an advantage to you, I know you'll be making huge satoshis from your referrals. Atleast you can make $2 from referrals visits alone, you're really in for business. I don't engage much of my time on faucets again, cos the earnings are minimal.

I'm really careful about those type of mining sites because at the end they request from you some amount of money to be paid to be able to withdraw and that really prevent me from checking others out

I'm really careful about those type of mining sites because at the end they request from you some amount of money to be paid to be able to withdraw and that really prevent me from checking others out

Laughs😅, they want to scam you, no earning platform online that needs your services at most, will ask you for a token before starting to use their platform or when withdrawing funds. I don't pay attention to those sites, good as you don't pay attention to them also.

Well I haven't earned a thing from faucet or post to click sites before even before I joined this forum, I have participated in several faucets but I can't boast of any of them paying me a dime one bit. They were like a waste of my time and resources then and I thank God that it's all in the past now.

Well I haven't earned a thing from faucet or post to click sites before even before I joined this forum, I have participated in several faucets but I can't boast of any of them paying me a dime one bit. They were like a waste of my time and resources then and I thank God that it's all in the past now.
Lol, maybe you discovered this site before knowing about ptc/faucets. I have earned some extra bucks through faucets, especially with cointiply and coinpayu. They are the legit ones that I've earned some extra bucks from, the rest I never tried.

I think i don't really check on PTC sites because i focus majorly on faucet sites and in earn up to 1000 satoshi in 2 days depending on how i am busy online, well the earning is low because how they get their revenue , but its still manageable for me and i am still trying and looking for ways to earn more from those faucet sites too

I think i don't really check on PTC sites because i focus majorly on faucet sites and in earn up to 1000 satoshi in 2 days depending on how i am busy online, well the earning is low because how they get their revenue , but its still manageable for me and i am still trying and looking for ways to earn more from those faucet sites too
Hmm, nice of you to achieve such high satoshis a day. I never got to achieve such high land mark in a day. Making 500 satoshis currently is impossible for me cos of the faucet I use to mine satoshis. Which faucet gives you that amount every two days??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back