What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

Hmm, it makes somehow sense, but I don't think I got such time to be coming back to the faucet every five minutes to activate the faucet roll again. With what you told me now, I think they are the best faucet when it comes to pay rate.
They are pretty good, and their bonuses such as loyalty bonuses, and referral bonuses and so on are a definite plus when it comes to earning potential, especially if you are new to crypto, it is a great way to start earning. However with the current price of crypto coins the rewards are very low and practically non existent if you claim ever 5 minutes, and therefore it is best to use these faucets at lower crypto prices.

Did you make 2000 Satoshi in a day? That's a lot. Which faucet did you use to do that?

The low earning rate of faucets gives only tens of Satoshi per hour, so you must have worked for long.
Then I have up to ten active referrals ,and I can earn up to 100 statoshi in one hour then. I stopped being active there because it wasn't easy when my referrals gave up in the site.
This is the major reason why I have given up on faucets for a long time now.

Currently, I am not using any faucets or ptc sites, so I do not earn any satoshis each day. I came to realise that I earn very less from faucets and ptc sites yet they use up so much data bundles. The money I earn in them cannot replace the amount I spend in buying data bundles.

They are pretty good, and their bonuses such as loyalty bonuses, and referral bonuses and so on are a definite plus when it comes to earning potential, especially if you are new to crypto, it is a great way to start earning. However with the current price of crypto coins the rewards are very low and practically non existent if you claim ever 5 minutes, and therefore it is best to use these faucets at lower crypto prices.
It makes sense to some that got that time to devote on their platform. Rolling every five minutes will bring something tangible for one that has enormous time to devote for them. At the end it's a complete waste of time, cos you're not still getting $2 from it.

I dont participate in such mining. I believe it is not easy to mine bitcoin any longer a d any app that promise to help you out is nothing but a scam. So I decided to start buying instead of mining nothing.

I worked for an average of 14 hours before with faucets, no matter that I was working on numerous faucets but I couldn't still make up to $0.50 with them a day. Unless you are working with 100 active referrals that's when you'll earn $1-2 a day through it.

I think faucets and ptc are now much popular and used by earners as they wastes lot of time for some satoshis but if I had to choose one, I would have gone with coinpot as it is much easier to earn on coinpot and easily and about 1$ every by working some hours as they have lots of daily, weekly and monthly challenges through which it is much easy to earn.

I think faucets and ptc are now much popular and used by earners as they wastes lot of time for some satoshis but if I had to choose one, I would have gone with coinpot as it is much easier to earn on coinpot and easily and about 1$ every by working some hours as they have lots of daily, weekly and monthly challenges through which it is much easy to earn.
Interesting, some one also said the same thing about your positive remark about coinpot faucet site. Have you been able to gather up to that amount of coins in the guise of the $1 a day from coinpot??

Interesting, some one also said the same thing about your positive remark about coinpot faucet site. Have you been able to gather up to that amount of coins in the guise of the $1 a day from coinpot??
Earlier I used to give about 10 hours of time on coinpot, finishing most of their daily challenges and if you count, you will see about 1$ but not fully 1$ unless you are pretty lucky and able to get high profit from gambling.

Earlier I used to give about 10 hours of time on coinpot, finishing most of their daily challenges and if you count, you will see about 1$ but not fully 1$ unless you are pretty lucky and able to get high profit from gambling.
Have you been successful with their gambling system?? I never on earth been successful gambling with my coins via any faucet/PTC site before. I use to accrue disheartening losses all the time via their platform. That's why I'm only interested in rolling the faucet and completing offers to get reward, that's all with me there.

Have you been successful with their gambling system?? I never on earth been successful gambling with my coins via any faucet/PTC site before. I use to accrue disheartening losses all the time via their platform. That's why I'm only interested in rolling the faucet and completing offers to get reward, that's all with me there.
No once I gained about 2$ at one roll from gambling in coinpot and guess what I lost 3$ at the next roll. I have not been successful at gambling either. That's why now I left coinpot after I found this forum as I can easily earn 1$ here than working so hard for about 10h at coinpot.

No once I gained about 2$ at one roll from gambling in coinpot and guess what I lost 3$ at the next roll. I have not been successful at gambling either. That's why now I left coinpot after I found this forum as I can easily earn 1$ here than working so hard for about 10h at coinpot.
You made the perfect choice by leaving coinpot faucet to come to this business and making money forum. And contributing positively with your experiences garnered through faucet and his sister PTC sites. Both PTC/Faucet sites are falling on the pecking order cos forum sites are replacing them.

Gambling is pure luck ,I don't think there is any tactics behind it. I wouldn't know if faucets claims has drastically reduced now that the price of bitcoin which is the major faucet available has increased rapidly. I may likely check my coinpot faucets to see the situation.

Gambling is pure luck ,I don't think there is any tactics behind it. I wouldn't know if faucets claims has drastically reduced now that the price of bitcoin which is the major faucet available has increased rapidly. I may likely check my coinpot faucets to see the situation.
Okay, you should endeavour to check it. If it has increased drastically high or on the low, base on the current high price of Bitcoin. But I believe it will be stable cos it pays via satoshi, and other crypto coins and not with their own coins.

You made the perfect choice by leaving coinpot faucet to come to this business and making money forum. And contributing positively with your experiences garnered through faucet and his sister PTC sites. Both PTC/Faucet sites are falling on the pecking order cos forum sites are replacing them.
Yeah I agree with you sir, leaving that faucet and joining this forum not only increased my income but also saved a lot time of mine and allowed me to earn more experience and share my own experience. Thank God I found this forum.
Post automatically merged:

As I worked with coinpot for a lot of time, I can say that maybe the number of satoshis given every claim is reduced but you know coinpot is basically famous for it's token and there the main thing is. The price of token depends on the price of cryptocurrencies when the price of bitcoin was exactly around 10k, that time 10k coinpot tokens were equal to 10k satoshis mean 1$. I think 10k tokens equivalent to 1$ is fixed the number of satoshis given changes depending on the market price.

Last edited:
Yeah for every claim now you have 3 coinpot tokens , I swapped 27 coinpot tokens and it about 0.88 doge coin so it kinda has value. The claim rate for doge coin facuet is still very normal considering that the price has also rise.

Earlier on when I never knew better, I spent so many hours on PTC sites clicking ads and claiming faucets with very little to show for it. To worsen matters, I was working without referrals and burning up my data for no rewards. I, definitely wouldn't want that type of slow earning anymore.

Earlier on when I never knew better, I spent so many hours on PTC sites clicking ads and claiming faucets with very little to show for it. To worsen matters, I was working without referrals and burning up my data for no rewards. I, definitely wouldn't want that type of slow earning anymore.
That is a big time waster, without referrals you can't get enough reward via those faucet/PTC sites. But with referrals you can get up to 1$-2 depending how many you have and the active ones you have in the site.

I think once anyone who have found this forum will never ever return to faucets or PTC sites. I really appreciate this forum as it helps lots of people to get or share legit informations and we also get paid for that.

I gain about 1ksatoshi a day on telegram
Satoshi Nakamoto (real identity unknown) along with a team of skilled developers created the first cryptocurrency ever known as Bitcoin. Though this was not a new concept in the tech world, it surely was something that caught the attention of the layman. Bitcoin reached its peak in 2017 when one BTC was worth $20,000. This, of course, was the outcome of constant trading and mining.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back