What's new

How many jobs did you have?

Am actually a Jack of all trade. I do a lot of jobs and it may be so because of the little amount of pay I get and therefore need to augment that with income from other sources.
Don't you think it is better for you to focus on a particular thing in order to make something tangible at the end of the day?. Being jack of all trades will not make you to be an expert in a particular area.

Don't you think it is better for you to focus on a particular thing in order to make something tangible at the end of the day?. Being jack of all trades will not make you to be an expert in a particular area.
I understand that and even the saying extends that Jack of all trade master of none.
You have to focus on one to make the best in it but currently, all of the jobs I do don't have the potential of making me what I wish to be.
Am just trying to make money now.

whenever you are working in a business venture and you are not making enough money it is always important you try to look for other sources of income. I think you are in the right direction.
I have always advocated for having more than one streams of income.
Due to the economic situation in most of the countries it demands that one should have more than one source of income.

I understand that and even the saying extends that Jack of all trade master of none.
You have to focus on one to make the best in it but currently, all of the jobs I do don't have the potential of making me what I wish to be.
Am just trying to make money now.
Probably, focusing on a particular business venture is always very important and necessary. When you succeed on it you can venture into another. Trying to venture into so many things at the same time is not good.

I am a very hardworking person that is why I have more than 2 jobs plus online jobs and this Is really helping me to achieve income

Paid to post forum has been of great help to so many people on the internet because it is a very easy way to make money online.
It would have been so difficult if not for the creation of this platform.
Bizdustry has helped and it's helping a lot of people now. Many people depends on this forum to make money online. There are other paid forum but bizdustry is the easiest and best of them all.

I am currently unemployed after I was laid off due to the impact of COVID-19 in the organization. I then switched to working online from home, and have never been able to land a job since then, much to my chagrin

Having multiple jobs is definitely not a solution to financial freedom.
I have only one job and I hate it with passion , even though I still do it to earn a living.

Having multiple jobs is definitely not a solution to financial freedom.
I have only one job and I hate it with passion , even though I still do it to earn a living.
I don't pride in having multiple jobs because the flex is in having multiple businesses and investments.
Even though the financial situation makes me to work but , I don't like working too.

I haven't really worked in that many jobs, but I have done several that weren't really favorable because I only pick the ones that fit me.
That, in my opinion, is the finest option to take into account.

I haven't really worked in that many jobs, but I have done several that weren't really favorable because I only pick the ones that fit me.
That, in my opinion, is the finest option to take into account.
You really deserve an applause for try not to many businesses.
There is absolutely no harm in trying but there are more harms in not trying at all.

I am only currently working on one job so far. I have been able to navigate around a lot of things and I am currently only preparing for my exam so I do not want so many things on my head.

I don't really have a job at the moment but I believe with time I can be able to get one, I'm currently working online to earn money, jobs are hard to have this day's.

I have one job, and I'm happy about it. I also have a family, which I really, really love, so I definitely need to find time to spend with them. Maybe one day I'll be able to do two jobs at the same time, but for now, it's completely fine

I used to believe that having so many jobs was the way out but right now I am just reducing it to two. This is going to allow me to focus on one and give my best and also try to learn and connect.

I used to believe that having so many jobs was the way out but right now I am just reducing it to two. This is going to allow me to focus on one and give my best and also try to learn and connect.
In as much as having multiple streams of income good, we should be able to manage them more effectively and if you discovered that you cannot manage them, it is better to reduce them into what you can manage effectively.

Apart from my side hustle, currently I have about 3 other different business I'm into, which gives me room to earn allot of money on a daily basis, just as the bizdustry is.

It is not good for you not to take your health very seriously while working online. you should take your health as number one.
It is highly important for you to keep making your health priority.
Yes o, health is very important when it comes work, because one shouldn't joke with he or her health, that is why is really good to work how your body can carry so that you can keep moving.

Yes o, health is very important when it comes work, because one shouldn't joke with he or her health, that is why is really good to work how your body can carry so that you can keep moving.
Whenever you're working online it is highly necessary to consider your health because health is wealth and if you're not doing so , you will probably break down and you wouldn't be able to make that money any longer.

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he does the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
You're absolutely right. Me for instance, I work professionally as an IT TUTOR and a GRAPHIC DESIGNER at the same time. Also, I partake in other online platforms to generate some small incomes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back