What's new

How many hours do you work in a day?

Well, I used to work for almost 8 hours a day when I had a day job. I was not at all satisfied with the kind of job that I had, so I left the company in order to start online freelancing career. However, I now tend to explore different kinds of opportunities online and work for many websites. I still work for almost 8 to 9 hours a day.
Great to hear! I used to be a freelancer, but then I didn't have time for myself or for activities I really enjoyed, so I quit. Now I work online more as a hobby since I don't earn much.

Well, I used to work for almost 8 hours a day when I had a day job. I was not at all satisfied with the kind of job that I had, so I left the company in order to start online freelancing career. However, I now tend to explore different kinds of opportunities online and work for many websites. I still work for almost 8 to 9 hours a day.

The difference when it comes to working for yourself is that you decide to do it because you know exactly what you are getting paid from doing that number of job unlike when you are working for someone who is going to be the one that is going to determine how much they going to pay you and they always underpay you.

Actually the time I usually spend working on daily basis, depends on my my budget and what I want to achieved.

Sometimes I may spend more than 12 hours working just to achieve my goals.

Great to hear! I used to be a freelancer, but then I didn't have time for myself or for activities I really enjoyed, so I quit. Now I work online more as a hobby since I don't earn much.

Well, I earn money online full-time and I think that it is a great way to make money. I know that there are many freelancers who may not be earning much. However, it all depends on the kind of job available to them in the first place and the pay rates offered to them. Experience plays a very huge role.

Actually the time I usually spend working on daily basis, depends on my my budget and what I want to achieved.

It is going to be very difficult for me to work 12 hours online today because I have so many other projects that I am invested in which also takes few hours away from the time I need to work on daily basis. Some years ago, I used to work 12 hours.

Actually I can't really tell exactly how much hours I spend simply because I worked based on target, and my demands.

sometimes I can worked more than I have always been just to meet up with my goals.

Actually I can't really tell exactly how much hours I spend simply because I worked based on target, and my demands.

sometimes I can worked more than I have always been just to meet up with my goals.

If you work with the schedule, it is going to be very easy for you to trace how many hours that you gave to each particular work project that you have invested your time in over a period of time. It's how I know I work on some jobs for 2 hours and some lesser than that.

It is going to be very difficult for me to work 12 hours online today because I have so many other projects that I am invested in which also takes few hours away from the time I need to work on daily basis. Some years ago, I used to work 12 hours.

Do you have an offline job? I do not have an offline job and this makes it possible for me to focus and stay active on many projects and websites. Despite this, I still used to stay very active on Bizdustry many years ago. Staying active online and seeking jobs is a good thing that may help you to secure many jobs.

Do you have an offline job? I do not have an offline job and this makes it possible for me to focus and stay active on many projects and websites. Despite this, I still used to stay very active on Bizdustry many years ago. Staying active online and seeking jobs is a good thing that may help you to secure many jobs.

Yes, I have an offline job as well as a fish farm and poultry farm which I manage on daily basis. Although I have 6 staffs working for me in both the farm, I still make out time to invest in it. It's the reason why I can't work online for 12 hours every day.

Yes, I have an offline job as well as a fish farm and poultry farm which I manage on daily basis. Although I have 6 staffs working for me in both the farm, I still make out time to invest in it. It's the reason why I can't work online for 12 hours every day.

In case if you have an offline business, then you may have to deal with staff on regular basis. Apart from that, you may also need to manage your time as well. Despite this, you are still more active than many other members on Bizdustry and this is commendable for sure.

In case if you have an offline business, then you may have to deal with staff on regular basis. Apart from that, you may also need to manage your time as well. Despite this, you are still more active than many other members on Bizdustry and this is commendable for sure.

Just like I have mentioned on multiple threads that I run and agricultural poultry and fish farming, I equally have six staff that are helping me to run the business which means that I am getting a good support from my workers.

I try to make use of my spare time to work online especially on Bizdustry whenever I have the time.

Spending more than 12 hours working could be much. Do you consider a lot of other things such as your health before working for this long? That could be a reason that you should focus on ensuring that you work less just to achieve more with the work that you do. How about that?

Spending more than 12 hours working could be much. Do you consider a lot of other things such as your health before working for this long? That could be a reason that you should focus on ensuring that you work less just to achieve more with the work that you do. How about that?

I believe that some people are actually working only online as their full-time job. This is probably the reason why they can be able to work almost more than half of the day in 24 hours online to be able for them to conclude whatever they need to do on daily basis in order to meet their daily target as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back