Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I tend to work until my work is done, but I don't usually work more than 5 hours a day. I usually finish up my tasks early and have most of the day to myself for other things. I will often check my sites, but once I'm done, I'm done. What about you? What's your day to day schedule like? Do you work long hours? Or cut hours based on the days you work?

I am legally contracted to work 8 hours a day, but it really depends on the demand of the current workload. There are days we work 10-15 hours a day, but there are days when there are no deliverables that we can take it easy that day and just be on standby and work when there are already items to do. Just be ready to do what I am paid to do, and if the managers are not micromanagers, I can take it easy on low days, and work it out on the days that are busy.

It depends on the assignments I have and the deadlines I have to meet. However, on average I work 10 hours a day. I also work during the weekends but I work for lesser number of hours during weekend.

It depends on the assignments I have and the deadlines I have to meet. However, on average I work 10 hours a day. I also work during the weekends but I work for lesser number of hours during weekend.

I work for several hours in a day and this is how I am able to manage the day. In the end, it all depends on your willpower and your ability to avoid procrastination. This also involves dealing with laziness as well.

I am legally contracted to work 8 hours a day, but it really depends on the demand of the current workload. There are days we work 10-15 hours a day, but there are days when there are no deliverables that we can take it easy that day and just be on standby and work when there are already items to do. Just be ready to do what I am paid to do, and if the managers are not micromanagers, I can take it easy on low days, and work it out on the days that are busy.
When I worked at the call center it was a 9-5 job, was not a fan of working that long. But I can understand. And sorry to hear you have hours that long some days. But it makes sense, and it probably weighs out a bit with the downtime.

When I worked at the call center it was a 9-5 job, was not a fan of working that long. But I can understand. And sorry to hear you have hours that long some days. But it makes sense, and it probably weighs out a bit with the downtime.

I have also worked at a telemarketing company as well. It was quite similar to the job you had. The fact of the matter remains that it is a really tiresome job and I disliked it a lot. We had to endure much.

On an average, I work about 10 hours a day which includes my talk time to the clients on the phone.

Due to the kind of work that I do from home, if I was to work until all my work was done, I would probably do nothing else but work.

I tend to have tasks that I would like to accomplish within a 6 - 8 hour period each day of the week or even just 5 days a week so I can take breaks at the weekend if I feel I need to. I have been known to work for as long as 12 hours before but that is if I have felt I was able to so that is not often.

I find 6 - 8 hours is more than enough for me to complete the tasks I set myself each day.

Generated official hour to work daily is 8hrs but a business owner may choose to work more or less depending on the business requirements. I found pleasure staying long with my business.

Generated official hour to work daily is 8hrs but a business owner may choose to work more or less depending on the business requirements. I found pleasure staying long with my business.

People may stick to their business if they really enjoy conducting business. So, those long working hours may not affect them in a negative manner. In fact, they may actually give more time to their business, which is a good thing.

For my current job, I work for like 4 to 5 hours depending on the tasks I need to carry out for that day. The good thing with remote jobs is how flexible they are and the fact that you can combine with other jobs.

I tend to work until my work is done, but I don't usually work more than 5 hours a day. I usually finish up my tasks early and have most of the day to myself for other things. I will often check my sites, but once I'm done, I'm done. What about you? What's your day to day schedule like? Do you work long hours? Or cut hours based on the days you work?

I used to work 12 hours a day which was something that was very difficult for me to cope because it took almost all the time that I have to do any other thing that I needed to do for myself but now it is something that I have come down to working only 5 hours on daily basis.

For me it depends on the type of job and the other activities I have to attend to in a day. Carefully analysing all your schedules will give you an insight of the time you should spend in a particular activity.

For me it depends on the type of job and the other activities I have to attend to in a day. Carefully analysing all your schedules will give you an insight of the time you should spend in a particular activity.

Anyone who works online as freelancer will always have the opportunity to decide the kind of jobs that they want to do on daily basis and it's also going to be very easy for them to choose how many hours they are going to stay on the job daily.

I work at home as well as a 9 to 5 so if we aren't including my standard job, usually 2 to 3 hours a day. I work more on the weekends in most cases but I do have things that need to get done so it is usually only an extra few hours.

On an average, I work about 10 hours a day which includes my talk time to the clients on the phone.
That's a lot of time I work about 3 hours a day because I have offline job too sometimes it's hard to work even for 1 hour then I take a break because I know that breaks are very important

That's a lot of time I work about 3 hours a day because I have offline job too sometimes it's hard to work even for 1 hour then I take a break because I know that breaks are very important

It is always very difficult for someone to be able to manage their offline job and also their online job, which is the reason why some people even find it very difficult to begin able to taking up online jobs in the first place. This is because they cannot be able to cope with both jobs.

It is always very difficult for someone to be able to manage their offline job and also their online job, which is the reason why some people even find it very difficult to begin able to taking up online jobs in the first place. This is because they cannot be able to cope with both jobs.
Yup, I also used to be a freelancer, but I quit because I was always tired, I didn't had time for family, and my life felt empty. That's why I left for my family and for myself.

Yup, I also used to be a freelancer, but I quit because I was always tired, I didn't had time for family, and my life felt empty. That's why I left for my family and for myself.

Everything that we are doing in this life is for us to make money and be able to take care of our responsibilities and other family members as well. This is why if whatever you are doing is going to cut you off from the loved one's in your life, you should try and adjust.

I used to work 12 hours a day which was something that was very difficult for me to cope because it took almost all the time that I have to do any other thing that I needed to do for myself but now it is something that I have come down to working only 5 hours on daily basis.

Well, I used to work for almost 8 hours a day when I had a day job. I was not at all satisfied with the kind of job that I had, so I left the company in order to start online freelancing career. However, I now tend to explore different kinds of opportunities online and work for many websites. I still work for almost 8 to 9 hours a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back