What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
Most time I can spent like hours online if what an doing is relevant and mostly if am on Bizdustry

If you want to earn more, you will have to work on multiple sites. Depending on just one or two site will give you limited earning opportunities. If you are working on multiple sites, you need to o spend a lot of time.

Working is an activity which demanded or requires alot of time dedication in other to enable you to perform your daily task.or duty when necessary. I spend most often like two to three hours working online and this time is always enough for my duty.
Post automatically merged:

I can spend as much time I can on daily basis in other to see I meet up to my demand or the set goals which I want to achieve. because I believe without spending much time on things you like will not give you better knowledge about it.

Well I spend 8 to 10hours daily online to enable me get the necessary information update around Nigeria and in the world at large. Spending time reply posts and also logging in into other site.

Spending so much time working online to earn a living isn't bad though. However, one must take the steps if he wants to avoid time wastage:
  1. Block your access to favorite time-sink websites.
  2. If your task calls for using a computer, do it immediately.
  3. When working, avoid using your phone.
  4. Seek professional help.

I spend alot of my time working online this is because I found much interest in the operation and I sees it as a very good source of income without much stressed of job to be done.

I spend an average of 3-4 hours online everyday writing and posting articles. However, the time is usually influenced by the availability of power/electricity and data.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.

Yesterday, I couldn't really do much on the website or forum Bizdustry because of the issues it was having with cloudfare. I'm very sure that the administrative team was working hard to fix the issue. So, I barely worked 1 hour online yesterday.

Recently I spent close to 6 hours every day to work online but this always come with its own disadvantages because there is always a lot of pains on my eyes. I'm just thinking of limiting the amount of time I spend on forums and other communities online because of the effect I am experiencing on my eyes. For now I am thinking of spending not less than three hours everyday online.

I don't work on too many online websites, so at least a minimum of 3 to 5 hours a day is well enough for me to finalize and close my day's online work. I don't work on all Sundays as well.

Well to me I really can't tell how much time I spend online. Because I will be like go online now for like 2 hours, go offline, after 1 hour I go online again, so can't really tell how much time that I have spent for a day.

I dedicated about 4 hours daily to work on different get paid to post forums. Sometimes when I have all that jobs at hand, I will pend posting on forums till night before going to bed.

Some people work online as their full time job and by so doing, they work more often than others that work part time online. My brother works 24/7 and only doesn't work on weekends.

I earn only on bizdustry for now, and to complete or reach my daily target, it takes me 3-4 hours a day. If I have to exceed those hours, it would be because of poor network connection or certain distractions.

Do you work online for 3 hours at a stretch or you take gaps in between in morning time like for having breakfast or doing exercises? I usually work more in morning after the breakfast and also work little afternoon and evening when I feel fresh.

I work for several hours a day, but I do not work for several hours a day in a row. I take breaks when I need to take breaks. It is always a good idea to take breaks in between and this is what you do when you work for an offline company. They offer breaks, right?

I spend about 16 hours online everyday because i sell fashion accessories online and i have to make sure it is properly monitored, i also work online remotely for a company and also work on forums like bizdustry as well. All these activities are online activities and therefore i have to spend most of my time on them.

I spend only about 30-45 minutes online daily nowadays because my offline chores have become tight along with attending University classes. That's why I am not much active nowadays in any online forums or sites

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back