What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.

Yes, definitely. Forum posting is a tough job. I am myself a full-time forum poster and it requires a lots of attention and focus to make posts, despite the fact that I am only active on two forums right now.

I use a computer and I can try quite fast. I do not read every lines posted by the members. I read the topic thread and then post the reply, sometimes I reply to the last poster.
Everything depends on the kind of job that I currently have to do online so if it's something that will take long hours it will definitely take longer ones and vice versa.

I use a computer and I can try quite fast. I do not read every lines posted by the members. I read the topic thread and then post the reply, sometimes I reply to the last poster.
Over the past six years that I've actually been a freelancer I believe that the time that I work online have reduced drastically because there are not many options for you to work online right now.

You are smart worker then. I try to read everything and engage well with the post. This would make me stay hours online trying to make as much as you in a little time. Lol

Most of the time i normally spend four to five hours online but nowadays ,mi have add to my earning sites , so i am working on three different forum sites and I am using at least six hours online daiky.

I can't count how many hours I spend working online on a daily basis, but I usually spend most of my day doing something on my laptop. I teach online for 5 hours three days a week and spend the rest of the day working on my regular sites after that. On days when I don't have classes, I use the time to work on tasks on a crowdsourcing platform. When it runs out of tasks or when it gets boring, I shift gears and turn to more interesting jobs like PTP. If my laptop can talk, I'll be in jail. I'm guilty of abusing my laptop, I hardly turn it off.

I can't count how many hours I spend working online on a daily basis, but I usually spend most of my day doing something on my laptop. I teach online for 5 hours three days a week and spend the rest of the day working on my regular sites after that. On days when I don't have classes, I use the time to work on tasks on a crowdsourcing platform. When it runs out of tasks or when it gets boring, I shift gears and turn to more interesting jobs like PTP. If my laptop can talk, I'll be in jail. I'm guilty of abusing my laptop, I hardly turn it off.
During the holidays , I spent most of my time online making money through most of the online sites most especially forum site, but after the holiday , I schedule my time online and offline.

Most of the time i normally spend four to five hours online but nowadays ,mi have add to my earning sites , so i am working on three different forum sites and I am using at least six hours online daiky.
Wow you are really good in time management if you can be able to manage all of them together because time management is very important most especially if you are working offline too.. squeezing out 6 hours on daily basis to work on line is not really easy.

When it's comes to completing online works or working online I can tell how long I stay online in a day, I spend a lot time I can even say almost the whole day online everyday just to try to reach my target

Working online has been a pleasure since the pandemic outbreak because there are so many things which I discovered during that period and it makes me spend much time in other to discover much sometimes I spend more than 6 hours due to other offline activities.

The number of hours I spend to make money online depending on the work I want to do. If I am working on get paid to post forums it takes me up to five hours to complete the job because I post at interval. If I am to write content on my blog it takes me about an hour to finish the job.

I don't have time to work 8-10 hours. I have to go to college and prepare my assignments. However, I would love to work more and earn more.
If you actually have offline businesses to attend to it is going to be very difficult for you to work 8 to 10 hours on daily basis because the timing is not going to allow you because of your other schedules.

This is great and I'm sure you have an effective management skills. I also would want to know the forums which you make your daily earnings, so I can diversify.

This is great and I'm sure you have an effective management skills. I also would want to know the forums which you make your daily earnings, so I can diversify.
It has not been easy managing your time on different online websites when you are trying to earn and most of the time , you get tired and weary because the money those sites are offerings is peanut .

It actually depends as I just attend to my online earning sites when I am less busy to do so. So sometimes I do spend over five hours working online and some other days, I barely stay up to an hour working online.
I normally comes online whenever I am free from my offline working activities during the day and i am always working online in the night and most of the time in the midnight.

It depends on the nature of activity that i am doing online,i can spend some good number of hour if i am doing somethig that really got my interest,and after some period i can just take some time out to rest and come back to begin work.

Actually the number of hours I spent working online sometimes differ depending on the various task and what I want to achieved for the day. I spend not less than 5 hours working online.

I don't even have a specific number of hours that I work in a day. I just do it whenever I have free time because of my offline commitments. It's good to make post on ptp forum.

Actually I do love to spend like 4 hours working online this is because I always want to balance my time usage for both my online and offline business stuffs.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back