What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.

I use a computer and I can try quite fast. I do not read every lines posted by the members. I read the topic thread and then post the reply, sometimes I reply to the last poster.

I usually spend 8 to 10 hours a day, these hours I share in two forums and 4 other sites. It is difficult to spend 3 hours online and fulfill 4 or 5 login sites as you do.

I don't have time to work 8-10 hours. I have to go to college and prepare my assignments. However, I would love to work more and earn more.

I work full tome online. A full time job is something where you work at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. However, every day I work 10-11 hours and 7 days a week.

You're a guru when it comes to earning online. I was devoting such time a day when i was a VIP member at bizdustry back then at December 2020.

If you are working every day and 10-11 hours every day, do you generate enough money to justify your working hours. I mean a manager in a banker in my home country earns just about $1000 per month by working 6 days a week and 8-9 hours a day. You work more, do you also earn more?

As a VIP member, how much did you spend and how much did you earn. I did not pay for VIP, but I was earning around $50

I am not consistent but make that much amount. Sometimes more when I am able to sell my website or get a lot of high paying assignments.

Your earnings is very encouraging @Nomad as a free member. I won the VIP membership plan through the auction, at a reduced price of $20 for one month. I earned total of $150 for the month, and it was during the December period when bizdustry increased the incentives due to the hack attempt that made them lose some personal data, including members biznotes, and messages being deleted etc.

I am on and off my computer all day so it's difficult to say how long I spend in terms of hours. I know I spend the largest amount of time online in the early morning (around 2 hours) but after that I just do a few posts here and there. I tend to spend more time in front of my computer in the winter when it is cold.

Hello,

I spend:

15 minutes adbtc + coinpayu

30 minutes Picoworkers - Rapidworkers - Microworkers

Rest of the day in paid to post forums from time to time

Hello,

I spend:

15 minutes adbtc + coinpayu

30 minutes Picoworkers - Rapidworkers - Microworkers

Rest of the day in paid to post forums from time to time
At least you're spending most of your time on productive things. I spend most of my time on PTP, because it is interactive than other gpt tasks i do online.

I spend three hours daily doing online work. I work in three paid to post forums only and I enjoy what I do in them. The earnings may not be much but at least I have something to keep me busy throughout the day.

Currently, I cannot imagine to spend more than 3 hours in a day. I cannot spend more time even if I want to. I am in college and I need to go to college, work on assignments, prepare for examples, etc. I spend two and half hours on Bizdustry and GPT and 30 minutes on microjob sites.

You paid $20 and earned $150 that's a good business. When GPT was paying 5/7 cents per post, I was considering buying VIP, however, I was saved because the rate was reduced. LOL!

Laughs, it is something tangible i earned back then. Buying gptforum VIP membership plan will yield you $0.5 when you complete the 50 post task a day.

We need a healthy discussion, but how many minutes can we spend to post one reply when we are receiving just one cent per post.

Are they still paying 5 cents per task for VIP members? If that is true. I might try. These days I am quite free and I want to maximize my earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back