What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

I always set time time.for.my daily activities in other not to compromise the time of the other most often I spend two hours as I scheduled to run always out of my time.

Everything depends on the availability of opportunities to work online because if there are more opportunities to work online, definitely I'm going to spend more hours but if not is not going to be past 1 or 2 hours.

Well, I have recently signed-up for a new freelancing platform and i hope that i will be spending a lot more time and I will be really busy the next month. It is actually good for me because i will get more work and earn more definitely. :)

My time spending on online stuff depends on the time I am less busy but most often I spend not less than five hours daily.

I usually spend four to five hours doing my online business the reason is because I'm always a fan of internet and then I love it because it generate me a lot of income more than my offline business.
I also work within the range of fuve to six hours everyday online , i work from 4am to 6am early begore going to my offline business, from 3pm to 5pm after my offline activities, and then other two hours in the night.

I dont work more than 3 hours.
1. Becuase I really dont have a lot of time, and dont want to waste the time on some GPT site that pay 5$ a month for working hard.
I have signed up for over 10 GPT sites and some of them pays good, and some of them is just a waste of time.
Personally I like this forum becuase I want to improve my English and I like to chat with people.

I am currently active on just to P2P sites and I normally I will get about 2 to 3 hours every day in order to complete the task that is demanded from the both of them.

I don't most often spend much time on my online stuffs due to or as a result of my offline business which most often occupied my time but with the little time I have I earned from the online stuffs.
If you're offline business or engagement is more lucrative than whatever you are doing online then you should focus on that offline business but if it's in a case whereby you will still have time for you to do some online business when you are done sweet your offline business or engagement.

Sometimes I cam spend more than five to six hours doing my online stuffs or business this is because I dont want to spend alot of my time online because I have alot of offline stuffs or business to tackle at the same time. so I make time for everything.

I am currently active on just to P2P sites and I normally I will get about 2 to 3 hours every day in order to complete the task that is demanded from the both of them.
Nice one, the reason I don't give my self a specific time to be online is simply cause I might not be able to keep up with it based on one or two online activities that might come up, so what I usually do is to set a target any time I can, I would come online and make sure I achieve that target for the day.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
Unemployment have really made me an active user in almost all earning platforms,in estimate I spend roughly 6 hours on earning sites daily.

Initially when I started working online,I could only spend nothing more than three hours working daily, but when I got to become very regular with my online activities, I began to do close to six to eight hours daily and more

It depend on the days, some days i'll spent 2 to 4 hours while some i will spent 1 to 3 hours.. I always have joy whenever i work online

Unemployment have really made me an active user in almost all earning platforms,in estimate I spend roughly 6 hours on earning sites daily.
If you are working 6 hours a day, how much do you earn every day. If you cannot earn even a dollar in one hour, it is no point in working for the jobs. You will have to look for better paying tasks and jobs

It depends on the kind of online job I am doing. It also depends on the number of the online jobs. I could spend 2-5hours online since I also have an offline work to attend to.

I now spend little time online nowadays because the payment and earnings online are no more encouraging , the sites I am working with keeps slashing their earnings and its no more encouraging.

If you are working 6 hours a day, how much do you earn every day. If you cannot earn even a dollar in one hour, it is no point in working for the jobs. You will have to look for better paying tasks and jobs
The 6 hours is intermittently and not in chain,there are other online earning platform aside paid to post that can fetch us good money if we give our energy to it.

I do put in a lot of hours each time I find myself working online because these tasks are tasks that makes me money and t intake my time to do them very well to the best of abilities that's why I mostly do spend a lot of time online

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
I work on just bizdustry for now.
It takes me roughly four hours to complete my tasks or reach my daily target.
It is a part time job for me, so i try my best to earn good in a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back