What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Laughs, it's nice that way. No need rushing cos you aren't flying to heaven we are still on Earth. I don't like rushing I love doing my work and enjoying it online.
Yes, that's the spirit, we are not ready to go to heaven yet, so no need to rush while here on earth, there is nothing I enjoyed more than working online, these days, I think I'm addicted.

My business needs a lot of time in order for you to build it and definitely make money money and that is the reason why i'm trying so hard to make a lot of time for my online gift you know that to make something tangible.

Laziness and procrastination is one of the reasons I spend laser times working online I believe if this is fixed I could spend the whole day online working

Working online can someone have be exhausting and I try as much as possible to work at least 5 hours on daily basis in order to make anything reasonable.
I don't spend more than 2 hours working online as I feel too much exhausted , with severe eye strain at times. I am planning to buy a blue eye spectacles that can prevent harmful rays into the eyes from computer screen.

Yeah but since more than a month , I am not into crypto trading because of family problems , I have already sold bitcoin at $40k , which I had before. I only gamble with bonuses occasionally nowadays.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah even I bet small amounts to satisfy my gambling addiction , betting bigger amounts will always lead to loss one or the other day , but very soon because of the house edge.

Getting rid of an addiction is not that easy. I am also suffering from a different addiction and I can understand how hard it is to fight addiction. However, I do not have a gambling addiction.

Getting rid of an addiction is not that easy. I am also suffering from a different addiction and I can understand how hard it is to fight addiction. However, I do not have a gambling addiction.
Any form of addiction is always tough to overcome ad you said. Gambling addiction is one such type which has capability to make a person bankrupt and spoil entire life.

Generally speaking I work 10 hours a day. I am a full time online worker, so my works are done online. When I do not have any assignments, I either work on earning sites or my own websites.

I spend 16 hours working online it could be more mostly because online work doesn't really give you a satisfactory pay so I might as well work to the extent of me getting such a pay

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
You really have the strength and i also cherish your goal in working for three sites online and also two paid to post platforms online as well. With time, you might even work more than three hours per site

Yes, that's the spirit, we are not ready to go to heaven yet, so no need to rush while here on earth, there is nothing I enjoyed more than working online, these days, I think I'm addicted.
Online is simply like new haven, work at your own convenient, at the comfort of your house too. That alone is the beauty and not running up and down during offline business.

Currently, my focus is on completing my education. Therefore, I cannot work on a lot of sites and I cannot spare many hours working online. I am working online just for fun and it is good that I can earn some cool cash.

Currently, my focus is on completing my education. Therefore, I cannot work on a lot of sites and I cannot spare many hours working online. I am working online just for fun and it is good that I can earn some cool cash.
That is so great for you. At least you have a source of extra income while studying. I used to do that too while in campus. Right now as I hustle to get an employment, I like that I have my own source of income online.

There are some websites where I spent about two hours for the day while I have some that I didn't spend all to that. I spent about five hours in combine.

There are some websites where I spent about two hours for the day while I have some that I didn't spend all to that. I spent about five hours in combine.
I spent 2 hours working online I always meet my target between within that two hours working online and I make sure I do that everyday.

I really difficult to working online, still have to spend like 10 HRS on an offline job. and online joba require more time to mine the money, you know like intensely

I spend more hours on my offline work. But nevertheless, I try as much as possible to make sure I balance things between my online and offline business. I spend five hours on my online biz

That is so great for you. At least you have a source of extra income while studying. I used to do that too while in campus. Right now as I hustle to get an employment, I like that I have my own source of income online.
As long as I have time to work, I will continue to work and earn some pocket money. I could have spent 1-2 hours just by checking facebook and tiktok, but I chose to work online and make extr money.

If it is a fixed kind of job o office job then,I could have a specific hour to work but an online job I do not work with time, except when the task is difficult

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
To be very honest, working online can be boring at time ,you just get tired and you feel like not doing anything but the most important is you just have to do it because you need the money, I work for 4-5 hours now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back