What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

This would have been interesting time to join though seeing that yiu made a good profit that month but I wasn't yet aware if online sites then, what are the privileges of a VIP member?
At this time the VIP it's an honour and I still cherish the honour of being a VIP member here. When it comes to the benefits, you'll enjoy quick response from the staff members, the color of your username is simply unique, their is no monetary reward.

I can't tell the number of hours I do spend while working online this is because before i came online i most have to get done with all my offline stuff because that consume a lot of time for me and it prevent me from working online most of the.

I belong to two paying sites and I'm new member in both of them. I try as much to work during day when I'm free and at night before I sleep. But on a average I spend 3 to 4 hours everyday. Still trying to adjust

I belong to two paying sites and I'm new member in both of them. I try as much to work during day when I'm free and at night before I sleep. But on a average I spend 3 to 4 hours everyday. Still trying to adjust
With your statistics here on bizdustry it shows you've registered quite some time ago but you aren't active to earn that's why it's looking though, you're a new member.

What site do you currently work on? Yes it would take some time to actually adjust especially if you have other activities you are involved in offline before. Like myself, I remember when I first started working online it took time to adjust, there are even some days I might not be able to keep up cause of my online activities.

With your statistics here on bizdustry it shows you've registered quite some time ago but you aren't active to earn that's why it's looking though, you're a new member.
Yeah.. I am still trying to adjust and include bizdustry in my daily activities. I decided to start today and I hope to keep up the momentum.

Yeah.. I am still trying to adjust and include bizdustry in my daily activities. I decided to start today and I hope to keep up the momentum.
If you're active here surely you'll earn dividends because bizdustry never disappoints provided you're following the rules proper.

At this time the VIP it's an honour and I still cherish the honour of being a VIP member here. When it comes to the benefits, you'll enjoy quick response from the staff members, the color of your username is simply unique, their is no monetary reward.
Was that the same attributes of a VIP member last year December that you made that much money, I was wondering how you could make that in a paid to post site.

Was that the same attributes of a VIP member last year December that you made that much money, I was wondering how you could make that in a paid to post site.
During December time it was very much rewarding because I was earning unlimited at the rate of $0.10 especially when biznotes was increased to 100 for comments and 140 for threads from 16th December to 26th.

What site do you currently work on? Yes it would take some time to actually adjust especially if you have other activities you are involved in offline before. Like myself, I remember when I first started working online it took time to adjust, there are even some days I might not be able to keep up cause of my online activities.
That is one of the disadvantage of combining offline work with online work,sometime offline consume more of your time before you know it you get tired and sleep,I will advice if your business is online adjust your time to meet your schedule online now I spend much of my time online 8 to 9 hours is not bad

I work at least 4 hours online in order for me to meet up my daily tasks and make sure that those task are being met everyday another to be able to withdraw certain amount of money every week.

That is one of the disadvantage of combining offline work with online work,sometime offline consume more of your time before you know it you get tired and sleep,I will advice if your business is online adjust your time to meet your schedule online now I spend much of my time online 8 to 9 hours is not bad
Yes I have adjusted my time, I gave my self a target on my online jobs, so I won't end up neglecting my offline activities but you know sometimes things we do not plan for usually pop up. Most times some issues my arise or change of plans on my offline activities

Yeah I spend alot of time online from the 24 hours I will say I spend up to 10 a day most times 13 to 15 hours cause all my work is through the internet so it requires me at times working in the night hours.

Spending 10 hours a day is A LOT. Are you sure that you do spend that much amount of time working online? It might be a really hard decision because working for so long hours might be bad for your health. How do you deal with it?

Normally , I am working on three different forum sites but nowadays because I am too conscious about my offline job activities, I have reduced my work to just one forum site and i am spending four hours daily.
I work at least 4 hours online in order for me to meet up my daily tasks and make sure that those task are being met everyday another to be able to withdraw certain amount of money every week.

I use a computer and I can try quite fast. I do not read every lines posted by the members. I read the topic thread and then post the reply, sometimes I reply to the last poster.
This is something that I just discovered of recent and I've been able to work quicker. Something that really helps me though is the fact that when I'm working, I breakdown my work into segments and do all my best to focus per time. I treat hustling online as serious business

It depends on the number of forum that I am working with and my daily target. I do use for two hours for meeting a daily target on bizdustry alone.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
I don't have any speculated time of working online, I stop working as soon as I get to reach the target of the day. So it all depends on the rate at which I work for the day

I spend 16 hours working online it could be more mostly because online work doesn't really give you a satisfactory pay so I might as well work to the extent of me getting such a pay
You work 16 hours and still say online work is not giving you satisfactory pay, which implies that you are working hard but not smartly. Consider doing jobs that pay higher but takes less time to complete.

Four hours is a reasonable amount of time a day. If you work fast within the duration of four hours everyday you'll simply make above $2.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back