What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Are they still paying 5 cents per task for VIP members? If that is true. I might try. These days I am quite free and I want to maximize my earnings.
Lol! I doubt if they still do because of they actually still maintain or brought back that privilege, many would have gotten wind if it and become one long ago, but I doubt that's the case either

I probably do it more than 3 sessions that is the afternoon the night and part of the morning . I work in sessions online because my work load carries in a day

I fo spend most of my free time working online when ever I am done with me offline stuffs because I always tried to run a two way traffick of generating income for my self and that has not really been easy for me all time .

That's it, it's good to always be around what's beneficial to you, and not something that isn't generating any reward for you.
Since I discovered this platform I do not think that I would ever go back to simply because there is nothing that I am gaining as much as I am gaining on this platform right now.

According to a new study on Scotsman.com, the average person spends 59 hours a week using the Internet. That's around eight-and-a-half hours a day, and works out to 128 days a year. In other words, more than one-third of your life now involves the Internet!
Well in this case that are actually posting and commenting on this platform and not an average internet user because we are actually doing this for some financial incentives that we are getting and also for the knowledge that we are getting on the platform so for someone like me to be spending two hours every day on this platform then it's a big deal.

Since I discovered this platform I do not think that I would ever go back to simply because there is nothing that I am gaining as much as I am gaining on this platform right now.
Sure, the forum is full of information that is lucrative making one to earn reasonably in the future through other ways of make money options.

I am planning to lower the time allocated for earning online there is no good profit even if I spend a lot of hours moving from site to another a day .

Even I am now trying to diversify my time when it comes to making money online. Some sites require you to work a lot. I am also seeking many clients to work with noadays. When I will find the right client, I will be working for long time.

Sure, the forum is full of information that is lucrative making one to earn reasonably in the future through other ways of make money options.
Well what I value most on this website is the information that I get to me aside the money that I am getting paid so I would never trade my time this platform for anything else in this world.

Well what I value most on this website is the information that I get to me aside the money that I am getting paid so I would never trade my time this platform for anything else in this world.
Laughs, I never knew you live bizdustry like this, for you to say you can't trade it off with anything in this world. Surely such remarks is necessary because the admin and it's team have been tremendous.

the number of hours I spend online depends on the tasks I have to complete which vary from these two days there are few days I spend less than 5 hours and some days I spent 3 hours aggregately because it not always at a goal.

I work about 4 hours every day online and I'm make sure I'm able to cover up my online tax within that 4 hours so that I'll be able to meet up with my payment for the week.

I work about 4 hours every day online and I'm make sure I'm able to cover up my online tax within that 4 hours so that I'll be able to meet up with my payment for the week.
Oh my god you are so good to be able to work in line for hours every day as I seen this amount of time.in dedicate each day to do your online job to be too much and I believe that probably you are making a huge amount of money online for you to be working this long online.

It depends on a lot of factors like my schedule,mood and time available. Sometimes it takes me 3 hours to make 50 comments here

well as for me I spend much of my time online because the more time I spend the more money I get ,so I decided to spend much of my time online in other to earn allot of money ,and also to take care of my needs

I don't really spend much hour to work online and the highest hours I can spend everyday working online should be two hours or 3 hours, I might extend this if I have more opportunities to make money online.

It depends on a lot of factors like my schedule,mood and time available. Sometimes it takes me 3 hours to make 50 comments here
Its true its all depend on the time you have available and your schedule the more time you have the higher the number of hours you spend online,so for me this days I only spend about 15 hours online and am ok with that thou am planing to increase the time when am done with some of my offline work

Sometimes depending on my arrangement for the day, I spend between the period of four to six hours every day on the internet to make money since I do not concentrate on paid to post website alone.

Sometimes depending on my arrangement for the day, I spend between the period of four to six hours every day on the internet to make money since I do not concentrate on paid to post website alone.
I spent after 2 hours working online and I make sure that two hours is enough for me to complete my tasks for the day in order for me to earn what I'm supposed to earn online everyday.

Your earnings is very encouraging @Nomad as a free member. I won the VIP membership plan through the auction, at a reduced price of $20 for one month. I earned total of $150 for the month, and it was during the December period when bizdustry increased the incentives due to the hack attempt that made them lose some personal data, including members biznotes, and messages being deleted etc.
This would have been interesting time to join though seeing that yiu made a good profit that month but I wasn't yet aware if online sites then, what are the privileges of a VIP member?

I spend more than 5hrs only on bizdustry because I don't really steady , I also work at a company so it's difficult to steady but I make sure I completely the limit of posting everyday although I don't know about any other site that pays ...
I will be so happy if someone introduced another app that pays for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back