What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Yes I agree with you bizdustry is good place to spend your time on , no worries about legitimacy of the site , the admin already shown his good wills .
The honesty and Goodwill that by admin has built up over time is what will make me to keep on referring people to this website because I know that is a very legitimate website and so the legitimacy of the platform can not being contested.

I can't remember, but when I spend such, it means I'm also writing article for a client, and doing forum gigs too. I earn from $5-$10 a day working 18 hours.
Well to an extent it worth the stress but then you need to do it less as spending such a huge amount of time online comes with it's side effects especially eye stress

Well to an extent it worth the stress but then you need to do it less as spending such a huge amount of time online comes with it's side effects especially eye stress
Already I'm not chasing such kind of amount and depriving myself some good rest. Such amount can't be enough to solve health related issues when I developed one that is serious due to state of unrest.

I am planning to lower the time allocated for earning online there is no good profit even if I spend a lot of hours moving from site to another a day .

Lolz, I'm praying over it, I believe that the wicked one doesn't have power over me, in God I believe. I believe in more hard and continuity to never slow down.
Hahahhaaha,your funny o, that day that I call you,you even told me that you don't always go to church on Sunday that you only have Sunday for relaxation and sleeping after a whole stressful week.

Well, am still a student and am currently on vacation/holiday. So I have a whole lot of time to work online as that's my only source of earning some cash for now. I do spend at 10 hours online per day
I am a privare school teacher and i also have an offline business store where i go after work , so my working time online has been limited after the lockdown, so currently is spend less than 5hours daily online.

I spend up to 3 hours working online this is done for me to be able to meet up with my target for everyday. And I always do meet up with my target before the 3 hours.
That is very good that you meet your target in just 3 hours. I don't usually time the hours I spent in an online site. What is important also to me is a hit my goal.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
Sometime online business can be time consuming, before you know you have end up spending hours but I spend 4- 5 hours online

I spend like 2-3 hours online but at times more than that when the network is not good or I'm exhausted from my offline work because I'm working offline.

I am a privare school teacher and i also have an offline business store where i go after work , so my working time online has been limited after the lockdown, so currently is spend less than 5hours daily online.
Well that's good. Five hours of spending working online is more than enough, if you could manage the time frame well you could actually earn some cash both through your offline and online business.

The highest amount of time I spend online should be about 4 hours everyday but most of the time I spent between two to three hours everyday on posting and commenting on news especially on bizdustry

I was chocked that my favorite site turned to be a scam lately , I was spending a lot of time at this site but now only make some comments on forums daily .

Most times I simply flow with the feeling I have for working online that specific day and moment. It might take me up to seven hours doing what i do online at a stretch. Sometimes I will simply just take three hours and I'm done for that day

I spend approximately 2-3 hours a day if I can find the time. Working offline is more lucrative as we all know but I really enjoy the quiettime online if only pay was higher. I don't mean here just everywhere in general when working online sites.
Do you know that there persons that earns up to $1000 every week online which is not achievable in most offline work. You are saying this because you have not been opportune to earn such .

At present I am on vacation and I spend about 80% of my time working online. I spend most of my time on get paid to post website and my blog.

Hahahhaaha,your funny o, that day that I call you,you even told me that you don't always go to church on Sunday that you only have Sunday for relaxation and sleeping after a whole stressful week.
Lol, that doesn't mean I don't pray to my God. I have someone I'm worshipping, which is the living God. You're very retentive dear to remember that day.

Presently now, I do not have an actual time or hours I spend online because of my schedules in school. I have limited time for online businesses now.

Presently now, I do not have an actual time or hours I spend online because of my schedules in school. I have limited time for online businesses now.
You should work as your time permits you. I'm a student, I make out time for my online gig in order to settle my bills in school and looking good too.

Well, the new month is going to start once again and I feel that I would be actually spending a few more hours to work. I believe that now I will be spending more than 6 hours as of now.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back